Author Topic: Coffin-sized concrete vault found  (Read 4053 times)

Offline Bose Yu

Coffin-sized concrete vault found
« on: October 06, 2018, 11:56:01 PM »
Good day TSEATC. It's been a while since I'm reading and watching TH stuffs and videos on the web and on TV channels and excites me to learn more about those stuffs. Last Sunday, I have encountered an episode of the KMJS (Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho) which is a TV documentary here in the Philippines and this story is about a concrete vault that was excavated somewhere in Romblon. You can also check the Youtube link attached if you want but it's not in ENGLISH language so I'll just put some of my questions and thoughts.

https://youtu.be/L1GCJcm6TsU

At first glance it already came to my mind that this vault would be empty because it was shown in public for witnessing on what it really is. Now my questions and thoughts are:

1. Did anyone of you here witnessed like this concrete vault in your TH projects? For example, a smaller dimension of the vault not like the ones in it?

2. It was stated that the vault was brought to some place off the public, so it's possible that it was REPLACED by another vault as those rumored by some eyewitnesses?

3. Maybe the Mayor and Engineer hired some  TH group with equipment to check if there's an item inside considering that it would be too hard to break?

4. The heavy equipment's hydraulic hose ruptured leading to the leakage of oil due to its hardness that even the substitution of a jackhammer in breaking the vault would take too much time.

So I conclude that if you have an MD and to avoid all those efforts in breaking the vault, you can just scan and detect it avoiding the out-edged steel bar to save time and money in cases like that. Just my thoughts and opinion...
"Keep on Reading and You'll keep on Learning."

Offline renantiur

Re: Coffin-sized concrete vault found
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 01:04:33 AM »

if you have seen so many cement vaults in your life, you can clearly see the cement that was shown in jessica soho show is not a cement vault made by the  japanese. its clearly an unfinished cement foundation made a long time ago.

cement vaults looks like a very big boulder at first that cannot even be chiseled or broken by a jackhammer or a very big breaker of a backhoe.

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 08:56:25 PM »
Sir renantiur: What if the original vault was replaced with another vault as I've mentioned in my question/thought # 2 above considering the fact that this vault was moved to some other place off in public? And it was also mentioned (If I get it right) that there were originally 3 vaults? Just my thought.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 09:27:00 PM »

cement vaults made by the japanese dont look like cements or dont look like foundations of a house. they more look like a boulder and sometimes, they are like cements that are not smooth. mostly they are 2-5 feet thick.

u will know they are cement vaults when a jackhammer and a breaker of a big backhoe cannot break it. in the video, they were able to break it. that tells you it is not a cement vault but a hard foundation of a house structure made a long time ago.

in my area, two bulldozers and one backhoe were not able to break a cement vault. that tells you its a cement vault. the bucket of the said backhoe was broken. when the owner came to know it, they immediately stopped working on the said area and returned all the exacavated materials to cover it.

you know what, in the philippines, talk is cheap. when nothing is found on the cement, everybody would wag their tongues and tell oh, the cement was replaced. oh, the owner might have replaced it with another vault.

that is the reason why the owner of the cement made a dare to open it in the public in the first place. because none was found.

picture before and after of the vaults are the same. same foundation of the house. not a cement vault.

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 03:52:04 AM »
Thank you for your comment Sir renantiur.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 08:59:19 PM »
Of the "Japanese vaults" that I have seen, that are REAL, they are not really vaults like something you walk into.  This is a specially mixed cement that can be used for a number or reasons.  I have seen it used as a capping layer, flat boundary, as a cap or hat shaped shield and as a box shape encasing the treasure.  If it is for boxing or such and most often as a cap and shield, it will measure in even Meter increments.  The color is a very light tan or off white with the slightest of yellow cast to it.  The crystal structure is very fine or creamy, there is no aggriget or inclusions.  The surface will be smooth as if it was trowled smooth, which it often is.  Sharp corners to the shape.  And it is really HARD.  Concrete or cement is easier to break because for among other reasons, the mix of shapes and larger grain size of the mix, makes for easier fracturing or breaking.  The more homogeneous a mix is, the harder it is to break down or cut.  This is not a traditional lime stone cement.  It is a special mix of naturally occurring material found only in China.

The last REAL vault box's I personally examined, that is stood on, ran my hands on and whacked on with a hammer, was two years ago.  One was 1meter x 2meter and the other was 3meter x 3meter.  Both were next to each other.  The smaller one was found at the base of a set of stairs and the larger one is dead square in the middle of the room.  This was just 12 inches under the floor of the inside of an old Filipino government building.  Not possible to open them as the PH government did not want them to be opened.  So I guess some senator, governor or president will do that themselves after I identified and located them, for them naturally.  Oh well I tried.