Author Topic: Is this a sign of Treasure?  (Read 23875 times)

Offline jewellcat

Is this a sign of Treasure?
« on: April 06, 2019, 02:40:37 AM »
Dear Fellow TH's

I would like to ask about your opinion to please help me understand the meaning of the sign on the photos. We are at 62 feet now. Your input is highly appreciated. Thank you

Offline fom1113

Re: Is this a sign of Treasure?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 03:07:57 AM »
Looks like you are digging a large load at the depth more than 60 yards. How did you start, why did you dug in that spot?
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 06:45:26 AM »
Dear Fom1113,

Thank you for reply.

The project is actually at my friend's house backyard. Around 10 years ago he met an old Japanese man with a Third Eye. He mentioned to this old man about their property his father used to tell him when he was a child that there is treasure buried under a huge Sampaloc Tree behind their house. The Old Japanese man visited their house and after checking the place he said he saw 3 spirits he talk to them in Japanese language and he said they point to him where are the treasures which are located in 3 different spots within their property. (Moreover, he have a neighbor who accidentally found 5 bars of gold at a shallow depth while digging a septic tank who immediately transfer to another place after giving him some amount).  But that time he got no interest to dig it. Then more than a year back he met a treasure hunter which made him become interested in digging their backyard. But first he hired a Professional to scan the place to know exactly where to start. Right now there are only 2 trusted person  doing this because he is afraid for their safety and also not to attract attention from the neighbors.

So far they are now in 62 feet depth. After they found these sign and removing all the sand layer they found a very hard cement. Maybe these signs will help us identify whats the next step.

Your advice is very much appreciated.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 12:54:58 AM »
Almost accurately guessed of the depth, the spot you are presently digging is far more deeper than the smaller one. At 62 feet and still nothing i think you are at the spot of large load. You may eventually stop digging after reaching strong the water level. Strong spring water that financier may deplete their pocket for supporting monthly electric bill . Very interesting site though.

Why not try the load buried in between 35 to 50 feet? I strongly believe that small target load is not far away from your present dig spot. If you can drift 5 to 7 meters at gray layer then it is a big possibility of success. But before doing that suggestion try experimenting a downward dig to that hard concrete layer. If you found top soil below that gray layer then it is the time for you to try looking for the smaller load.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 01:19:00 AM »
Although i do not recommend tunneling to target deposit but at your present situation you may end up abandoning and tunneling from that dig spot specially at present finding, hard concrete layer, if you found nothing in that hard level then my idea is the best option. Tunnel to smaller load but dangerous or abandon the present dig spot and start a fresh dig it hurts but safe.

I do recommend hire a guide to remap the area and can explain to you the proper approach to target. Take note that every buried deposits by japs has a masterplan and all are in accordance to compass bearing alignment to given surface markers.

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2019, 01:58:33 AM »
Dear Fom1113

Thank you for the input. Do you any idea what are meaning of the signs on the cement i posted above ?

Offline fom1113

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2019, 04:37:19 AM »
I am not a decoder and not expert to read any signs. Maybe just a signal to digger to tell them that someone has created it and left it there. Surface signs are much more easier to understand, more often they are logical.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2019, 04:51:28 AM »
I made a guess to that sign because treasure hunters in some thread are commonly digging deep big loads. Maybe unintentional as most of them ends up in failure due to extreme depth. Soil coloration and signal signs are same as yours.

My experience is not the same, i am a small depo hunter. Loads inbetween 10 to 15 meters depth or 3 to 9mtrs depth. The first ops although it was a failure due to landslide (bar down) but i got all the info about anything we found underneath.

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2019, 05:02:18 AM »
Thank you for valuable info. May i ask where are you located incase we may decide to seek your professional help for dowsing?

For other TH, any valuable input regarding the above photos are very much welcome.

Thank you in advance

Offline fom1113

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2019, 05:12:32 AM »
I am in luzon area, manila particularly. Btw i am not solely relying on dowsing. Analyzing, reading surface signs, understanding topography, locating area of small deposit then doing a confirmation tru dowsing or locator. That is a most appropriate approach as far as i know.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2019, 05:27:21 AM »
If you are in visayas or mindanao you may look for other expert around your area to avoid expensive travel allowances that you are going to ptovide.

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2019, 05:28:50 AM »
It means the location is not a problem then. The project is only in Rizal.

I will keep you updated...

Offline fom1113

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2019, 06:43:52 AM »
I suggest some details in our communication should be done in personal message.

Thanks

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2019, 07:02:27 AM »
Noted. I will send you a PM incase.

For now we will finish these hard concrete layer and check what we will find next. Then we will decide.

And I kindly request for other TH's in this group to post your ideas regarding the photos i posted above.

Thank you very much Sir Fom1113 for all your input. Very much appreciated.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2019, 06:06:25 PM »
You're welcome.