Author Topic: Is this a sign of Treasure?  (Read 23856 times)

tninja

Re: Is this a sign of Treasure?
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2019, 09:21:56 AM »
Btw the signal is ONLY received over the 8 x 2 ft perimeter of the object. In other words, the signal is NOT actually larger than the object itself. Whatever the object is the White's TM 808 only detected it while directly over the perimeter of the actual object. So unless the expansion of the signal that happens over time only expands upwardly and not to the sides, it does not seem to be effecting the machines detection of the object.

Offline caped

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2019, 03:14:11 AM »
Is the whites TM808 VLF or PI?

tninja

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2019, 03:17:23 AM »
Is the whites TM808 VLF or PI?

It is a VLF machine.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2019, 10:05:19 AM »
If the treasure was buried at 35 feet then after 75 years ethe electromagnetic expands lets say 15 feet outward in all directions therefore that treasure's electromagnetic can be detected above at 20 feet deep. But there is a high possibility of being offset to your target. Just keep in mind if there was an unwanted electromagnetic detections below then there was a gold cache inserted somewhere else. Your problem is to how to accurately pinpoint the object.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

tninja

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2019, 02:36:09 PM »
If the treasure was buried at 35 feet then after 75 years ethe electromagnetic expands lets say 15 feet outward in all directions therefore that treasure's electromagnetic can be detected above at 20 feet deep. But there is a high possibility of being offset to your target. Just keep in mind if there was an unwanted electromagnetic detections below then there was a gold cache inserted somewhere else. Your problem is to how to accurately pinpoint the object.

I feel pretty good about the target location because the smaller target was located using the same method (dowsing) and there have been so many perfect signs unearthed while digging to that target. At 43 ft there is this layer of large stones that you can really tell were placed there because they're interlocking. I say that because someone has chiseled out little indentations on the sides of the some of the stones so the other stones placed beside them can not be easily lifted out. You have to remove all the larger stones to be able to dislodge them. My feeling is the object is just below this layer... Take a look at the photo below, the target is marked. You can see its under the largest stone in the layer. That stone is perfectly flat on the exposed side of it.

I had thought that this smaller object had been buried deeper because it contains precious gemstones. The signs seem to indicate that it contains various types of precious stones. This was further verified using a frequency generator. Signal lines were created to the object using the frequencies I have for gold, diamond and emerald. While only the gold frequency created a line to the larger 8' object.

Question for you bro and btw I'm sorry for asking so many questions but your time is appreciated. At 12-14 ft depth I unearthed a perfect heart. It was laying face down. The measurements of the heart are roughly 6 x 7 inches. Nearby or within that same layer, which was very rich with markers, I found several arrow-like stones. Arrows and pointing hands. I have been wondering if this collection of stones was actually indicating that I should drift to the 8 ft object which is positioned 11 ft away. A treasure hunter once told me that the smaller the heart the closer I am to the object. So now that I'm already at 43 depth on this current target it seems that heart was actually for the other 8 ft object buried nearby. What are your thoughts?

Offline fom1113

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2019, 09:57:58 PM »
Your dig hole is maybe at the spot of bigger load. The signs you found at 12 to 14 feet represents a smaller deposit but it is not at that level, instead at maybe 40 to 55 feet. If you dig past that level and still nothing means my explaination here is correct and your approaching to a load at 75 feet depth MOL.

Why those signs are in that deep? Maybe that area is mountainous i guess.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2019, 01:22:28 PM »
Dear Tninja,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts regarding my question about spirit guardians. Each and everyone here have different point of view regarding unseen entities depending on their experiences and beliefs. This is our first time in this adventure so we are really confuse when things happened out of ordinary but you really have a good point and i totally agree with what you’d said.

So far, we are at 70 feet depth and the layer is getting slightly soft now the signal is more strong and the frequency is very less. Hoping to reach the zero frequency very soon and see what’s next under the gray layer. But we need to wait for few days to continue digging again due to some equipment that is broken again.

tninja

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2019, 09:35:38 PM »
Dear Tninja,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts regarding my question about spirit guardians. Each and everyone here have different point of view regarding unseen entities depending on their experiences and beliefs. This is our first time in this adventure so we are really confuse when things happened out of ordinary but you really have a good point and i totally agree with what you’d said.

So far, we are at 70 feet depth and the layer is getting slightly soft now the signal is more strong and the frequency is very less. Hoping to reach the zero frequency very soon and see what’s next under the gray layer. But we need to wait for few days to continue digging again due to some equipment that is broken again.

You're welcome. This is a long story so I won't go in to all of it, but one time my group hired a mananambal to come light some incense, slay a chicken and say his words over the site because the family kept insisting on doing it. Within days 2 family members had become possessed by a spirit that tried to make a deal with the brother for 10% if he killed everyone else. The father also had gotten drunk and lost his mind, destroying everything in the house at one point. The very healthy pig staying in a pin near the dig site, that was kept very clean, mysteriously died during the night etc etc... For me it was obvious what had invited all of those spirits there. But anyways, I hope you are successful there my friend. Stay safe

tninja

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2019, 12:06:36 AM »
Just to update the crew here, posters and lurkers alike, I started digging to that 8 x 2 ft object positioned 11 ft away from my current dig hole... DID SOMEONE ORDER GUNPOWDER? I mean wtf is this strong gunpowder smell? I guess it could be something else, maybe some kind of decaying plant matter left behind. But after the first 1 ft the soil changed to this pure, dark grey clayish layer that I swear smells just like gunpowder. The smell is strong. I had to turn on a fan and have it face the dig hole just to be able to breathe comfortably. Has anyone ever experienced that before? Btw if any of the lurkers could step in and start contributing that'd be great.  ;)

And to top it all off... We noticed this huge brown moth landed on a stone right next to our dig site today. I mean this thing is BIG. One of the team said its a sign that money is coming? Can anyone back that up? THE FEVER IS BURNING BABY  ;D

Offline fom1113

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2019, 05:13:50 AM »
Every positive sites have it, that smell of crude oil. Alao molasses was used, mixed to backfill the reason why butterflies and some other times flies and bees/wasps are flying around dig hole. Scientific and no mystery on it.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2019, 05:32:19 AM »
Another thing that seems linked to supernatural is about pump problem but it is just a simple mistake of most hunters by attaching the rope at the top of the submersible pump creating stress to 4rods bolt and nuts that in a continous vibration the screws slowly losen.
Also your non stop usage losen the gasket that enabling the moisture to penetrate the core copper wind inside resulting to intermitent of shut down of pump motor and overheating. Sometimes electrocuting your diggers down the hole.

This was a solved problem from my project in laguna in 2009 where we reached the vault without any 2nd time repair of our pump. They followed my instruction to put a support rope at the bottom of sub pump. Pronlem solved. No mystery involved.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2019, 05:36:34 AM »
Look at this, consider the green line as your rope. The upper portion of your pump (handle) should be a support only in order to maintain the pump in an upright position.

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2019, 05:02:40 AM »
Dear Sir Fom1113

Thank you for giving light on this issue about water pump. We will surely apply your suggestion. Hopefully not just to lessen the expenses but to expedite the work.

Regards

Offline fom1113

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2019, 07:34:34 PM »
Good day jewellcat,

No problem, i love sharing my experiences to others.
One last tip if you reached the mud or sand layer erroding then dig few meters more next is concrete then inside is a vault. It is dangerous tho and deadly, just add casing or support scaffoldings etc. Treasures buried here the Philippines are very much identical to  engineering of Oak Island treasures.
Goodluck to your venture.

fom1113

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2019, 07:13:37 AM »
Hello Everyone,

Just a little update on our site...
The hard gray layer is finish.
After the hard gray is a mixture of muddy soil with stone and muddy soil with a mixture of cement with a green color. So far at 1 meter now
The signal of AU from their MD is very strong at this level..
They are now at 79 feet.

Regards