Author Topic: Foreign Treasure Hunters  (Read 19077 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Foreign Treasure Hunters
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2019, 02:55:35 AM »
He hates America? Oh man. That guy is so humorous talkative. I don't know if it is his tactics or whatever. Look, did you hear him complains about the presence of US back and forth to Subic, submarines, frigates and even news reporters spotted an American spy plane Poseidon roaming around the Marawi skies during the ISIS war not to mention the US marines stationed in Mindanao were observing the war. Did you hear him complaining against US? The Philippine Navy collaborated to US Navy aircraft carrier patrols in South China sea, did you hear any news of Duterte protest in any US interventions? If he hates America he will never ever talk to Trump when he was newly elected. He even admitted that he likes the policy of trump. If someone hates America he will hate all americans. Open your eyes.

Please stick to TH guys. I hate this kind of topic.

Funny, that is one of the topics I exploded on this week with ABC who was blowing smoke my way about an operative there.  Marawai was a foreign government operation to scare the sheet out of Duterte.  Yea the USG was actors in both sides of that event.

Z

Offline fom1113

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2019, 08:04:05 PM »
Years ago during Pnoy time my teenage nephew was addicted to poor mans coccaine but after few years a shock]ng news stun all of us, an apartment owner reported to police that this kid commited suicide by hanging himself inside their apartment room that according to investigator it is a pot session room. In an autopsy we found out that he suffered beating that left several markings in his arm and legs suggesting that he tried to save himself and fought his killers. He was strangled to death by only one reason HE WANTS TO QUIT THAT SUBSTANCE AS HE WAS ABOUT TO GO TO COLLEGE DURING THAT TIME. Exposing one self to drug personalities is a booby trap. This is an everyday events during that time and plenty were not reported to media including my nephew.

The reasin why i was so happy when i heard duterte's winning of the presidential seat. I just said to myself GO KILL THEM ALL, IF YOU ARE A DEMON SENT TO SAVE THE REMAINING GOOD PEOPLE I WILL CONSIDER YOU AS AN ANGEL!
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

tninja

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2019, 09:30:28 PM »
Duterte did a decent job as mayor.. Doing terribly as president. Manila is going down the tubes and is even much more of a total sh*t hole these days.. He's not even protecting your territory.. I get it that you guys lived through hard times in Davao and saw Duterte clean it up by dropping people out of helicopters and mowing them down with machine guns.. Understood. Point is now that he's president, he's not even defending your own land and sea. That's treason.

"The fish could be from China': Sotto sees no problem with allowing Chinese fishers in PH waters" --- these people are dumb as a sack of rocks, you must know this..

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/06/27/19/the-fish-could-be-from-china-sotto-sees-no-problem-with-allowing-chinese-fishers-in-ph-waters

Again, Duterte did clean up Davao using whatever methods.. Now he is president and his rule is turning in to a total disaster.

tninja

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2019, 09:52:32 PM »
https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2019/06/27/1929977/us-dared-help-philippines-stop-china

So why does he continue to set aside the results of the tribunal against China? He should keep pushing the international community instead of crying about being too weak to fight China. Its just cowardly.. Sorry guys, i have interests here. To see him just give up like this and turn against his own people, calling the fishermen liars and giving China a free pass to come and loot the Philippine seas while people over here are living in some of the worst poverty conditions on planet earth.. It really is infuriating. Nothing against you all

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2019, 11:51:24 PM »
It's easy to be a bully in Davao City but another thing once you get beyond a small place.  That does not work on the world stage.  Trump is doing the same thing.  Big hopes when he started but now he is obviously a dumb jerk.  I wish we had Putin.  An intelligent, articulate, educated and fair man.  By comparison.

Z

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2019/06/27/1929977/us-dared-help-philippines-stop-china

So why does he continue to set aside the results of the tribunal against China? He should keep pushing the international community instead of crying about being too weak to fight China. Its just cowardly.. Sorry guys, i have interests here. To see him just give up like this and turn against his own people, calling the fishermen liars and giving China a free pass to come and loot the Philippine seas while people over here are living in some of the worst poverty conditions on planet earth.. It really is infuriating. Nothing against you all

tninja

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2019, 04:09:17 PM »
Guys just because Duterte managed to improve the situation in Davao and has continued his "method" of blowing people's brains out in the streets as president, doesn't mean he should be given a free pass to wreck the country's sovereignty. I just read he's threatening to throw people in jail if they try to impeach him over this, even though he is clearly . This guy is a barbarian!

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/06/27/19/subukan-niyo-duterte-threatens-to-jail-those-planning-to-file-impeachment-case

You can't just eternally fall in love with the guy because he made your city safer or "he reminds you of your lolo" and let him throw your country's sovereignty out the window. His administration has proven they have no backbone when dealing with China.. Its dumbfounding that some Filipinos can maintain blind support for this guy as he so clearly betrays your country. Don't you want your kids and grand kids to have a country they can call their own? Guys I promise you that you do not want a future where China is dominating the Philippines. I spent a lot of time in China in different cities. Not only are the Chinese very very different from you and how you like to live your lives. But the Hon Chinese are extremely RACIST. You are considered sub-human creatures to them. Just look at how they left your fishermen to drown in the sea!

If you want to continue your treasure hunting endeavors, you should be resisting Duterte's cowardly approach to China with all your might. In China, Chinese citizens can't even own property. Do you think you would be permitted to go apply for a treasure hunting permit if China took over? Do you think you could have your secret operations with Chinese drones swarming the skies?

Help me understand, if you're willing.

tninja

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2019, 04:10:20 PM »
In the upper paragraph i meant to say he is clearly violating the constitution by letting the Chinese come and fish in your seas.

tninja

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2019, 07:39:41 AM »
You guys better wise up. I'm telling you right now. It is time to get wise folks. Clearly something very odd is going on between Duterte and Xi Jinping. There are things we do not know. ZOBEX could be right about the gold. Why else would Duterte surrender so easily like this? Don't say the Philippines is a small country and too weak to fight China.. That's all a big load of bullsh*t. If he really wanted to he could have the U.S. Navy sweep in here like a typhoon and kick all those Chinese bastards out of your seas within a matter of hours. There is something we don't know guys.. Get wise

https://youtu.be/ENJ5BKBiJ3k

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2019, 01:25:05 PM »
There is something else you people should understand.  These islands, contested small atoll and such are rich in gas, oil and other minerals plus fish which is food.  BUT this was also a dumping ground for box's of gold bars and such.  When shipping to Japan became a problem and the Philippines was starting to be a problem, the IJN started dumping gold in easy to come back and easy to re-locate ocean spots.  Yup, atolls and small islands, even water off shore or in small shallow reefs.  Remember when the American mine sweeper was caught going aground all by it self ? ?   What does mine sweepers look for in the middle of no where ? ?   AAAHHHHH metalic gold ! ! !  So they ground a ship on the spot and then call in an American salvage ship operation for months.  Gee, gold.

So China is starting to take over the dumping grounds.  That was told told to me back in 1988 by Yamashita's last surviving right hand man.  He asked I go with him and he would point out the dumping sites.  He died I recall in 2001.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2019, 05:07:22 PM »
Just an FYI

https://www.rt.com/news/462939-duterte-impeach-jail-critics/

An Impeachment is an investigation not a trial.  If the Impeachment produces sufficient evidence to go to trial then a Trial follows.  So he does not want any official investigation into his actions with China.

You guys better wise up. I'm telling you right now. It is time to get wise folks. Clearly something very odd is going on between Duterte and Xi Jinping. There are things we do not know. ZOBEX could be right about the gold. Why else would Duterte surrender so easily like this? Don't say the Philippines is a small country and too weak to fight China.. That's all a big load of bullsh*t. If he really wanted to he could have the U.S. Navy sweep in here like a typhoon and kick all those Chinese bastards out of your seas within a matter of hours. There is something we don't know guys.. Get wise

https://youtu.be/ENJ5BKBiJ3k

Offline Voyager

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2019, 07:50:13 PM »
We seemed to forget history -that Roosevelt had to sacrifice Pearl Harbor just to ensure piblic support for a war vs. Japan . In a war by US vs. China as a request by the Philippine govt. will Congress ratify it? You know the answer. Don't forget , the US abandoned us when we claimed Sabah because Britain supported Malaysia (a territory far better than the West Philippine sea) even if we have territorial claims in it. Well the UNCLOS was awarded us the West Philippine sea as exclusive economic zone (not territory) but the problem was that in the said decision, NOBODY was tasked to enforce it.  AS OF THIS WRITING, WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE ENFORCER...NOBODY CAME FORWARD!!

tninja

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2019, 06:12:58 PM »
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia-pacific/2019/07/philippines-faces-call-inquiry-war-drugs-killings-190705085027566.html

Duterte's rabid dogs murder a 3 year old girl in cold blood. Duterte's rabid senator says "Sh*t happens". Duterte's lover boys and girls who secretly masturbate to his photos across the nation say "I will support him to the end of time, because he is really a good man, you just don't understand him." ...

When will it all end folks?

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2019, 12:48:04 AM »
Interesting post and I agree for the most part.

Though it seems a strange question, since it was technically stolen and put there by 'foreigners' in the first place.

That is one thing that makes treasure hunting so unique and fun, anyone can do it, from any corner of the earth, from any class of society, age of race; rich or poor, black or white, good and bad  - fishermen to businessmen, rice farmers up to the president, all do it. though so few ever find any treasure.

Yes, you're right about a lot of the Gold coming from Europe, and America, most of this was re-smelted and re-stamped in the Burma refinery, which was British owned, Before, During and After the war. You see, this was a global planned event which included people from around the world at the highest levels of monarchy, military and corporate. Those would be the same British/European banking consortium who own the US federal reserve, which began shipping gold out of U.S. and into Europe in the early 30s.... you see the chess board was being set, well in advance to the war. This is how they plan any of their global events, and why they seem so damn well organised.

Disagreed on the Submarine Blockade, there is much more to that story than most people talk about. The plan to bury this in the Philippines came years before the war ever began. It was fairly neutral territory, The emperor never had intentions to bring the treasure all the way, as to keep it from falling into the hands of his opposing Japanese Parliament. They did assume above all else that the Philippines could remain under Japanese military control, but they were of course wrong. but that has not stopped their recovery efforts.

So yeah it's really a 'finders keepers' game generally. does not matter where you're from. but then again if you're not careful you can lose it to one of the many groups out there waiting to relieve you of it, Filipinos and foreigners.
A good friend of mine once told me there are 3 types of TH - The Hunter, The Finder and The Keeper.
Those who hunt don't always find and those who find don't always keep. Trick is to become all 3.

I've had good and bad experiences working with filipinos here, just like i've had good and bad experiences with foreigners here, an asshole is an asshole whatever color you paint it.

Japanese arrogantly believe it all belongs to them, which is why they're sooo reluctant to speak to anyone else, apart from locals whom they generally control and keep at arms length during a project.

But then again since technically the Philippines was U.S. soil after they kicked out the Spanish, and was still U.S. soil during the Japanese era up until just after the war. So techincally the treasure was all buried on American Soil. That is why the american powers see it as theirs.

Not to mention China, who I'm told a majority of the Treasure actually came from.

So it's all a bit of a conundrum really.

I'd just try and weave my way through the petty conflicts and political ambitions and try to find even just an ammo box of coins or a bar.

When we drop the flags and erase the borderlines, we are really all just one people after all. But so many obstacles have been designed to divide us and turn our attention away from the truth.

Proud to say I've had more good times than bad working with people out here, american and filipino, and many of those friendships are what I will always treasure.

Just reading this post.

YES, the 'Philippine Islands' are still technically and legally American Soil.  WHAT does he say ? ?    The USA illegitimately attacked the Spanish Realm and out of extortion forced Spain to sell, among other lands, the Philippine Archipelago to the USA.  Now if you examine the actual verbage of what was done, the land was purchased with American citizen money and was then the purchased property of the USA.  Now how does this play out.  Since it was adopted in as American Soil, it became well American soil and sovereign to the USA people.  By American law, sovereign soil can not be released from the people without that being ratified by the then 48 States of the Union.  While the American Congress can and the President Emancipate a group of people and in this case Congress Emancipated the people living in the islands, Congress could vote on relinquishing the land for the relinquish must be ratified by the 48 states.  That ratification was never done.

THAT was an issue one of your own heros had stressed hard but the independence movement would not listen to him.  Hilaro Moncado, an American educated lawyer and the trustee to the Dr. Rizal estate and that was a lot of money, had tried to convince the Filipinos to move for commonwealth status in the USA like Puerto Rico did.  That way the Filipinos could be culturally among themselves yet retain American citizenship.  But NO, so in the end ------.  Back after 1898 people living in the islands had the option to acquire Spanish citizenship, obtain American commonwealth status or go independent.  Some retained Spanish citizenship but residence of the acquired assets of the USA.

This is not a detail correct description of the events because it would take me two pages to explain.  I know a bit about this because Hilaro Moncado was a law clerk in my Great Uncles law firm in Los Angeles, California.  My Uncles helped him get into and out of law school and in the beginning put him into their firm right after his graduation.  Then WW2 came and so on.

NOW according to the USG Military command in the Pentagon, since the ratification never took place, our military holds that the soil of the Philippines and the surrounding seas are still under the command of the US Military.  AND that is how they lay claim secretly to all the gold bunkers and deposits in the islands.  It was put there while it was American soil and it is still American soil.  The USN lays jurisdiction to all the waters and up to 50 feet above maximum high tide level.  This is why the USG installs every Philippine President, Estrada was thrown out because he got into power before they could stop him.  So he was tossed out.  Look at Grace Poe, raised by the CIA.

So to keep China from invading the Philippines and grabbing the gold, Nukes were brought to the islands in 1948 and remain to this date.

Z

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2019, 03:03:49 PM »
Wow... that's VERY Interesting! I had no idea and I'm sure most Filipino's don't know about this small fact also.
TW

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2022, 02:40:27 PM »
A member of this forum  and its purpose is to exchange as much as posibble here I like to give mhy comment on this topic .I can say from biggining that we all lucky that Treasure Hunting is alowed at all in Philipins  big up to the smily nations . Immagine all this gold and then like in Egypt or other countries it is strictly forbbiden  :o ohhh what an tragedy that will be .....Now regarding to Spanish and Americans you guys ar brutal and like to conquer other nations it is in your gynes to do so ......very little you can do about it it is genetic .Now Philipinos are at home it is they are land not yours you and Spanish come to conquer one a nother nothing els  we all know it .No one ask you to fight Spanish and cleim later what ever that you claim .This is Pilipins and it is they are land not yours not Spanish .Now about the gold and rights hmmmm sinds Philipins alow all of us to Thunt on they are land are you guys not happy with 25 procent ?? Immagine you finde a dicent amound of bars if you have an attitude of keepin more then 25 pocent then in the forst place you should not involve your self in .......your start is all ready gready and dearty .........it is not for nothing that some of you ending up in trubbles .An Philipino in USA or Spain must play and live buy the rulles but you you not you think you can do what you want and hiw you want any where at any time just because you are American or Spanish ...... ??? ??? ???I am not sayin that Philipinos have total right but what this little smiling people did after all brutality you all did on they are land they still alow Thunting and they still are wiling to revord you all  F....g bigg 25 procent .So in my opinion you better all do not talk to much but obey the law earn you part fearly give what is not yours and continu with your life not bodering where the rest go because it is absolutly non of your consern .With no offence do I make my point just a beat ? I do I knoew and you do so the Philipino too they are not stupid as treated .The  rights are split to 75/25 take it or live it ......no one  have a gun pointed in your head forsing you to Thunt on Philipins you can go to USA Spain  and UK and hunt there if you dont like .Peace  to all ..........WIND  ;)