Author Topic: Are these treasure markings?  (Read 6124 times)

Offline Goldenwarrior72

Are these treasure markings?
« on: July 12, 2019, 05:50:08 AM »
Good Day fellow THs.

Somewhere, there is a very very large stone sitting at the top of a hill, overlooking a river. a stone the size of a decent sized house.

There is a very old lady, who tells a story of when she was a young girl living on this property, she used to play up on this stone and around the forest, and how when the Japs came in there, nobody was allowed up the hill, or to go anywhere near the large stone, and for two straight weeks she remembers seeing around 12 Japanese soldiers shifting day and night, up and down the hill. on top of this rock working away, tapping away with hammers and chisels.

When they left two trucks were abandoned nearby this area.

She also spoke of seeing sparks flying around the stone during night hours, What would cause sparks in those days? Did they have welding machines? grinders? or jackhammers? what could cause the sparks?

We have spent a weeks cutting and clearing away the vines and overgrowth and stripping the rock down to it's bare self once again.

Around the perimeter of the stone, we found a break pad of an old truck.
The small stone with a 3 and a 9 marked into it, were found stuffed into a small open pocket, right at the very top of this boulder.

The old lady distinctly remembers noticing a difference in the boulder, after the japanese left and she climbed back on top, there was a large loose stone placed on top, that has since been flipped off by a relative, who then got scared off by a snake. Underneath that are a large grouping of boulders that are all fixed and stuck into the large stone.

Please any opinions, technical or spiritual, all are welcome.

Thanks

Offline Goldenwarrior72

Re: Are these treasure markings?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 08:43:33 PM »
another pic

Offline witboy

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 06:41:44 PM »
Hi there. I don't really know but I think break pads are for disk breaks which I believe is a newer technology and it could not have been around during World War 2. Drum breaks were the existing ones most probably. So that item must have been left around by recent treasure hunters. My two cents worth.
Active IJA! (Indiana Jones' Associate)

Offline Goldenwarrior72

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 09:19:07 PM »
Thank you for commenting here witboy.

Yes you are right, break pads are for disk brakes, but disk brakes were first invented in england in the early 20th century.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disc_brake

I know that no hunters have been up here before, usually i would not be excited about a brake pad, but to find one jn an area like this is highly unusual, and ties in the the living witness account of japanese living and working on this large stone, the brake pad was found at the base of the stone, wedged into a crack in the soil at the base. Other pieces of old shrapnel metals were found around this.

Trucks were abandoned here when the japanese retreated.

Appreciate your reply

Offline fom1113

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 11:50:49 PM »
Idk if japan made some vehicle innovation before or during WW2.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 11:52:43 PM »
Here is the most ancient regarding disk brakes.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2019, 11:55:58 PM »
I think these infos are big help to you guys. Thanks

Offline Goldenwarrior72

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2019, 01:19:38 AM »
Yes Fom, that is all helpful and much appreciated. Thank You

tninja

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2019, 04:53:22 AM »
Good Day fellow THs.

Somewhere, there is a very very large stone sitting at the top of a hill, overlooking a river. a stone the size of a decent sized house.

There is a very old lady, who tells a story of when she was a young girl living on this property, she used to play up on this stone and around the forest, and how when the Japs came in there, nobody was allowed up the hill, or to go anywhere near the large stone, and for two straight weeks she remembers seeing around 12 Japanese soldiers shifting day and night, up and down the hill. on top of this rock working away, tapping away with hammers and chisels.

When they left two trucks were abandoned nearby this area.

She also spoke of seeing sparks flying around the stone during night hours, What would cause sparks in those days? Did they have welding machines? grinders? or jackhammers? what could cause the sparks?

We have spent a weeks cutting and clearing away the vines and overgrowth and stripping the rock down to it's bare self once again.

Around the perimeter of the stone, we found a break pad of an old truck.
The small stone with a 3 and a 9 marked into it, were found stuffed into a small open pocket, right at the very top of this boulder.

The old lady distinctly remembers noticing a difference in the boulder, after the japanese left and she climbed back on top, there was a large loose stone placed on top, that has since been flipped off by a relative, who then got scared off by a snake. Underneath that are a large grouping of boulders that are all fixed and stuck into the large stone.

Please any opinions, technical or spiritual, all are welcome.

Thanks

Goldenwarrior, if it were me, the first thing I would do is try to remove all of those large stones and see if there is a camoflauged fox hole that has been plugged up by natural colored cement below them. But you probably already thought of that. Did you scan the boulder with a PI detector? I dont think we are on the same island but if you dont have one, try to find someone with a big frame coil so you can scan the boulder.

Oh i just noticed you found a stone with a 3 and 9? Thats a fantastic sign that there is a hidden entrance somewhere up there. Id bet a fox hole was chipped out, some items were placed at the end of it maybe in a bag or some kind of vessel, then they plugged it back up with natural stone looking cement. Then they placed large stones over the entrance. I forget exactly where now, maybe someone else can post the specific page, but somewhere in "Yamashita's Dream Book" he describes this method by the Japanese. The "3" or 5 or 9 will be left right beside the hidden tunnel entrance.

tninja

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2019, 04:56:15 AM »
If you cant get a hit with a PI then they probably left some gemstones in there. Could be diamonds only.