Author Topic: Found in Bataan  (Read 4611 times)

Offline Enkpk

Found in Bataan
« on: June 04, 2019, 07:35:00 AM »
Soft ground around this rock, I need the interpretation for this rock, it’s around
24 inches by 14 inches

tninja

Re: Found in Bataan
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 12:41:59 AM »
Soft ground around this rock, I need the interpretation for this rock, it’s around
24 inches by 14 inches

Why get excited over a stone like this? It looks totally natural..  :-\

Offline fom1113

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 08:04:58 AM »
Center of a burial site. I assume there was an old tree beside that or maybe a large protruding rock. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline Enkpk

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 08:53:07 AM »
You are exactly right, there was an old mango tree and a big protruding rock or almost standing rock approximately 20 feet from this rock, like 6 feet under this rock there is a big rock as big as tricycle, it is by the river and near the spring

Offline fom1113

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 04:31:00 AM »
You don't need a psychic or fortune teller to ask how soon you may became successful.  You are about to uncover how. But you must work hard to recover it. Maybe you need me to pinpoint that recoverable load in order to fulfill it. Just kidding. Lol
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline Enkpk

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2019, 11:11:43 AM »
Thanks a lot fom1113, maybe one of these days I’m going to  contact you, because I am out of the country right now... thanks again

Offline fom1113

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2019, 05:11:58 AM »
No problem brorher. Just a suggestion for your venture, Avoid digging mistaken small deposit load that later on you realise that you are about to go deeper than expected and eventually will stop. Dig the right spot at the beginning. Small deposit can be found only at 10 meters, maximum is 15 meters in mountainous places. In some areas it is only found at 3, 5 or 7 meters.