Author Topic: Nukes  (Read 12015 times)

Offline Goldenwarrior72

Re: Nukes
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2019, 05:49:16 AM »
That is a good question, why don't we see any people like that on the most wanted list? A lot of the criminals on there don't look that bad compared to some of the trash on Mindanao...

Could it be because some of those terrorists and mass murderers are somehow affiliated with those being elected by the people into positions of power ???

An example. Seen this 10 years ago in a meeting place in Makati City for a deal. Surprisingly still circulating and looking for buyers up to now. I was an accomplish of a guy interested to see the sample box. The holders of this commodity said they have few boxes of that for decades already. As i was able to lift it in the air and knock the sides,  proof that is is not a solid brass and pretty old. Maybe bunch of papers were stored inside and if it is sealed with asbestos will make it a fire proof documment. I am sure this box is old as the stamp dated 1934. If you think this thing is fake then i am 100% sure these are not made in Philippines. Pinoys are poor people and money wise, will not invest of hundreds of thousands looking for pure brass and creating stamps and paying those machinist for these sealed hollow brass craps.

This box was made in Marawi City.  We called them Marawi Box's .   I was in Metro Manila for 5 months in the summer of 2002, we went to Mindanao and a few other places.  I was sourcing out box's and Leo Wanta was collecting up for Bush Sr.  Bush Sr. kept a jet setting at NAIA with crew for some time to collect up any real box's and fly them out.  The American FBI had trained an NBI agent at the NBI Forensics lab in Metro Manila to analyze the box's and sort out the fakes from the reals.  Then all the box's were shipped to the Central Bank for decision.  The fakes just kind of sat there in the underground CB vaults and the real ones were flown out to USA.  I was in the NBI Forensics lab for the NBI agent in charge was a cousin of my then PH partner in rounding up box's.  There is like 500 fakes for each real one found.  There is special chemicals used to test the contents of the box's.  I'm not at my desk computer now but I will post a picture of a REAL one that belonged to Argentina , we opened the box and confirmed the contents.  I know it is real because it checked out but first of all, we were the ones who opened the bunker and took out the box.  I won't touch those things now because the USA or military will only kill you to take them.  Will never get paid on them.

Z

BTW go to the PNP most wanted man list

http://www.pnp.gov.ph/operations/most-wanted-person

How come you don't see any Muslim Terrorists there like the ones on Mindanao that go and raid Christian churches and towns, murder a dozen people and then walk away.  ? ?

Offline : Michael-Robert: Embry.

• Golden Lily Treasure, Yamashita Treasure, Kin no yuri
  • Historical Recovery SpeNothingt.
Re: Nukes ...US to build P350-M counter-terrorism training center in Cavite
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2019, 10:21:18 PM »
US to build P350-M counter-terrorism training center in Cavite  http://tempo.com.ph/2019/08/15/us-to-build-p350-m-counter-terrorism-training-center-in-cavite/
There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

A living soul, Sui Juris, Jus Soli
Without Prejudice, Without Recourse
All rights retained.

Notice to agents is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agents.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

Offline : Michael-Robert: Embry.

• Golden Lily Treasure, Yamashita Treasure, Kin no yuri
  • Historical Recovery SpeNothingt.
There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

A living soul, Sui Juris, Jus Soli
Without Prejudice, Without Recourse
All rights retained.

Notice to agents is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agents.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2019, 01:50:15 AM »
I was on the phone to the PH 2 nights about this.  It's a gold recovery project.  The Philippine Government )(*& agency told me so.  The Japanese provided the bunker site and the contents is being divided up. I recall either 4 or 5 ways.  It's a good sized bunker as well.  BIG one they gave me a metric ton number.

Z

tninja

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2019, 02:00:21 AM »
I was on the phone to the PH 2 nights about this.  It's a gold recovery project.  The Philippine Government )(*& agency told me so.  The Japanese provided the bunker site and the contents is being divided up. I recall either 4 or 5 ways.  It's a good sized bunker as well.  BIG one they gave me a metric ton number.

Z

Just curious, why would the Japanese and the Philippines need the United States to come in and build a facility like this just to cover up a bunker recovery? And what is your connection to this operation that grants you access to such in depth information about such a major project? The Japanese could do this easily without any help from the U.S. ... So what's the deal? Not doubting what you said, just wondering.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2019, 03:17:50 AM »

Z

Just curious, why would the Japanese and the Philippines need the United States to come in and build a facility like this just to cover up a bunker recovery? And what is your connection to this operation that grants you access to such in depth information about such a major project? The Japanese could do this easily without any help from the U.S. ... So what's the deal? Not doubting what you said, just wondering.

Go watch the movie Catch 22 , watch the details.  There is this year a major push to open as many bunkers as possible.  The contents always gets divided up, there is so much.  When every one gets a slice then there is no action, just a lot of hot air words for public consumption.  Where is Trump's wall ?  Did Duterte ride his jet ski to the shoals and plant the Filipino Flag ?  Has the price of drugs in either country gone up due to shortage of supply (price is dropping due to supply).

Z

Offline luisvl

• Let me know if you're from Negros Oriental
    • Yamashita Treasure - The Hunt is Still On!
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2020, 05:14:48 AM »
This a news article link.

https://www.rt.com/news/465940-manila-no-us-nukes-inf/

Sorry to break the news to Duterte, the Nukes never left the underground bunker complex at Clark AFB.  The weapons and command bunkers are all active and staffed and he knows it.  Run by foreigners.  There now.  Also there is the mountain airstrip in Bukidnon mountains that has a F117 stealth fighter bomber, airstrip and covert hanger there with full staff.  It also carries nukes.  There is an American sub setting off the north tip of Mindanao as well.  No secrets there.

Z

This has been a rumor since I was 9 years old. I'm from CDO by the way.
<marquee>homemade</marquee>