Author Topic: Don't Sniff the Charcoal  (Read 443 times)

tninja

Don't Sniff the Charcoal
« on: September 23, 2019, 03:11:25 PM »
There is a site where I will be shifting all my focus next month because they have already reached the object. The reason I am being brought in is because the previous financier mysteriously died of lung cancer recently. The reason I'm sharing this is because the guy who died of lung cancer had never smoked anything a day in his life. As a matter of fact, he was a body builder for over 30 years! The lung cancer came and spread quickly. He didn't notice it at all until it was stage 4 and it was too late to do anything about it.

I'm not a doctor. This is all speculation. A few months ago the man flew over and went to the site to see how things were progressing. The diggers had reached a layer of big logs of charcoal, at which point they began to develop strange lesions on the webbing of their fingers, itchy skin and difficulty breathing. Apparently this guy, an American who had been funding the project from the states, decided he wanted to see what the charcoal smelled like. It was an intense shoving his nose on to the surface of the charcoal and inhaling deeply, to the point where everyone was left wondering "Why the hell did he do that?". He did this at least twice.

Mere months later the team received the dreadful phone call. His wealthy family had a full examination done of the lung tissue because everyone wanted to know the origin of the cancer. No answers were found.

Again, I'm not making the claim that there is a connection here. But why would such an extremely health conscious individual who has never smoked anything in his life suddenly die of lung cancer? Just throwing it out there guys... Don't put any of this shit any where near your nose.

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Don't Sniff the Charcoal
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 03:59:38 PM »
There is a site where I will be shifting all my focus next month because they have already reached the object. The reason I am being brought in is because the previous financier mysteriously died of lung cancer recently. The reason I'm sharing this is because the guy who died of lung cancer had never smoked anything a day in his life. As a matter of fact, he was a body builder for over 30 years! The lung cancer came and spread quickly. He didn't notice it at all until it was stage 4 and it was too late to do anything about it.

I'm not a doctor. This is all speculation. A few months ago the man flew over and went to the site to see how things were progressing. The diggers had reached a layer of big logs of charcoal, at which point they began to develop strange lesions on the webbing of their fingers, itchy skin and difficulty breathing. Apparently this guy, an American who had been funding the project from the states, decided he wanted to see what the charcoal smelled like. It was an intense shoving his nose on to the surface of the charcoal and inhaling deeply, to the point where everyone was left wondering "Why the hell did he do that?". He did this at least twice.

Mere months later the team received the dreadful phone call. His wealthy family had a full examination done of the lung tissue because everyone wanted to know the origin of the cancer. No answers were found.

Again, I'm not making the claim that there is a connection here. But why would such an extremely health conscious individual who has never smoked anything in his life suddenly die of lung cancer? Just throwing it out there guys... Don't put any of this shit any where near your nose.

I've had cancer ever since Bukidnon, several tumors removed,  6 weeks ago I was diagnosed with early stage lung cancer.  I don't smoke.

Yes I believe.

The cancer can be triggered by a fungus, or by being touched by some spirit.

Z

tninja

Re: Don't Sniff the Charcoal
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 08:13:53 PM »
I've had cancer ever since Bukidnon, several tumors removed,  6 weeks ago I was diagnosed with early stage lung cancer.  I don't smoke.

Yes I believe.

The cancer can be triggered by a fungus, or by being touched by some spirit.

Z

I hope you can get that well under control my friend. Sorry to hear about your troubles.