Author Topic: Demon Spirit  (Read 11361 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Demon Spirit
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2019, 03:07:01 PM »
May I suggest, have a priest and his close flock come to the lady in the daytime and in the sun.  Have them perform a Baptismal Ceremony on her.   This may do the trick but again may not.  Some believe a Baptismal must be an acceptance by the recipient and some believe it can be bestowed upon the recipient.  Do a Baptismal and play it by ear.  See how it goes and let us know.  I personally would like to know the results.

Some sprinkle water, some dunk and totally submerge.  So John the Baptist did it in the river so I expect it would be submerging ( Baptist churches like to totally drown you, I know ! ).

Z

tninja

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2019, 06:01:51 PM »
yes. even the vatican (they call roman catholic religion the false religion but they practice exorcism),   has a special division where only the assigned priest can practice exorcism. they acknowledge some are not skilled and experienced to deal with demons. it takes a lot of faith, prayers, fasting and experience to deal with them.

May I suggest, have a priest and his close flock come to the lady in the daytime and in the sun.  Have them perform a Baptismal Ceremony on her.   This may do the trick but again may not.  Some believe a Baptismal must be an acceptance by the recipient and some believe it can be bestowed upon the recipient.  Do a Baptismal and play it by ear.  See how it goes and let us know.  I personally would like to know the results.

Some sprinkle water, some dunk and totally submerge.  So John the Baptist did it in the river so I expect it would be submerging ( Baptist churches like to totally drown you, I know ! ).

Z

Yes, will definitely seek out more professional help today as it is now very clear to me that I do not have the necessary spiritual capability. Its probably laughing at me and all of my pathetic efforts. A pastor said last night that he will gather the youth from his church to sing hymns in the presence of the possessed woman. I feel it could be a bad idea to do that if the demon decides to jump out and immediately seek another host. I will see if he is willing to do a baptismal ceremony instead. It is a "Four Fold Gospel Church" and I don't know yet if they believe baptism must be accepted by the recipient. After morning coffee I'll be going to Ateneo University to look for the exorcist Caped was talking about. Whatever anyone thinks about the Catholics, they have this down to a science and have been doing it successfully for thousands of years.

I'll see if everyone is cool with getting the exorcism on video. I actually think it will open some eyes out there to what goes on in the hidden realm around us. I'll upload the video and post the link if I can. Thanks again!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2019, 10:37:18 PM »
Sorry guys, i will just share my experience regarding these carz= spirits.
 I never experience spirit presence feeling or whatsoever in my entire life only after being involved in TH. My worst experience is in a site in Tarlac province very far from my home place in Metro Manila. That site is about half kilometer away from my brother in law's house in Capas few kilometers away from Death March Shrine. That same house where i was sleeping during the operation.
   The first night after we started digging is just simple sounds i heard. Sounds of ducks were roaming around my inlaws' house that made me woke up at about 12 to 1 am. I ask my inlaws if some of their neighbors have pet ducks. He said "What ducks? No one here are raising messy ducks. This place is a residential subdivision."
  Second night at about again 12 to 1 am i was awakened by a frog sound inside the water container in the kitchen jumping and trying to jump out of it. Then i rush to see it but nothing in there and the sound slowly fade out. I started to talk to these bad spirits and said "you are freaking me out asshole".
  Third night i was awakened again at about 12 to 1 am because somebody was trying to push the door nonstop like a kid with tantrum. I rushed to that droor and opened quickly to see who was in there but no one outside the premises even at the gate and the road. My inlaws then went out of their room and asked me what happened. They heard the nonstop door sound and thought that was me trying to open the door. I told them that someone was doing that crazy thing. They just said "you need to pray, you are in trouble". We ignored it and in that morning we went to the site. That was the end of operation for that week.
 The next week that i was in there is the worst experience after digging that day. At about again 12 to 1 am i was awakened because somebody had just poked his finger at the left side of my body that made me jumped out of the bed. Then i shouted out "TARANTADO KA BAKIT NANGIISTORBO KA DEMONYO?" ( bastard why are you disturbing me demon? ).  My inlaws again went out of their room and they asked me to talk to the spirit to stay away. As they went to sleep again i was just sitting in the couch with plenty of anger in me talking to this bastard spirit. IN JESUS NAME STAY AWAY FRO ME! Then i roam around the house everytime i felt my skin detected a spirit beside i would just voice out again that same prayer. I was like a crazy guy roaming in the house until about 5am.
  The next night was clear then. I went home in the morning but that spirit presence was the same thing happening in my house very far from that place. My wife is always seeing a black shadow about 7 feet tall standing at the door of our room. That same hours about 12 to 1 am. Still prayer kept us safe. Even my 5 year old daughter one afternoon saw a lady in black standing at the gate. That was not a night time spirit shit disturbance, its about 4 to 5 pm in the afternoon. She said to my wife "MAMA I SAW A LADY STANDING AT THE ENTRANCE, WEARING LONG BLACK DRESS WAVING HER ARMS LIKE SAYING HI" My wife told her that maybe tita (neighbor) was her. " MAMA NO, HER EYES ARE BALL OF FIRES". My wife stopped asking anything after my daughter said that.
 I am wondering why some sites are infested by spirits but some are not. Maybe there link to the kind of treasures buried in a particular place.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2019, 10:38:03 PM »
I had someone inquire, don't ask what that is about.  You have a real SOB of a spirit there and it is apparently as you thought, attached to an object near by.  This why I do not wish to keep possession of any Buddha found.  They seem to always have bad results around them.

An FYI, the Spanish colonial catholic churches some times have an underground sealed chamber just outside the church steps.  People aren't aware they are there any more.  Now this is very important to understand and don't go blowing it off.  Historically when a priest did an exorcism it was done just off the end of the front steps of the church.  It is known that a spirit of a human or a bad spirit can be captured and held in a sealed container like a jar or bottle.  The old story of a Genie in a bottle is just that.  The USG does a lot of this and it is a fact, the USG intelligence agencies go about the world collecting spirits or evil forces.  It is a program often conducted at level 8 of area 51.  So when a bad spirit or what ever was cast out, the priest would cast it into this chamber.  Now I don't understand how it works but there is some kind of force field or what ever liner that prevents the what ever spirit from escaping.  Once inside, it can't get out unless the chamber is opened.  I know of two chamber we have found just outside the front steps of a church.  We thought they were treasure chambers.  But NO.  Don't screw with them.  Over time these things have been forgotten.  But in the Spanish Colonial days it was done quite a lot.

Just an FYI.  If you want to send me a PM I will tell you the location of 2 such chambers we have found.

Z

Offline fom1113

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2019, 10:49:46 PM »
That site anyway ended up in trouble, very bad trouble. I was the financier then and dig spot locator and i trained our guys diggers but they collaborated to a revolt like acts. One day when we including my brother inlaw were about to enter the site they told us we are not allowed to go there. I was almost cried in anger and just said to God whoever did this i'll surrender you his soul. After few days, the operation was ended in as the lot owner caught them digging and almost ended in killing spree. (These guys are liars, they told me that one of them owned the land.) They were then prohibited to enter the land. After a year the guy of about 60 years old died of cardiac arrest. My inlaw told me that this guy was the mastermind and traitor in our operation. Did the spirit succeed here maybe yes but God saved me.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2019, 10:58:08 PM »
I had someone inquire, don't ask what that is about.  You have a real SOB of a spirit there and it is apparently as you thought, attached to an object near by.  This why I do not wish to keep possession of any Buddha found.  They seem to always have bad results around them.

An FYI, the Spanish colonial catholic churches some times have an underground sealed chamber just outside the church steps.  People aren't aware they are there any more.  Now this is very important to understand and don't go blowing it off.  Historically when a priest did an exorcism it was done just off the end of the front steps of the church.  It is known that a spirit of a human or a bad spirit can be captured and held in a sealed container like a jar or bottle.  The old story of a Genie in a bottle is just that.  The USG does a lot of this and it is a fact, the USG intelligence agencies go about the world collecting spirits or evil forces.  It is a program often conducted at level 8 of area 51.  So when a bad spirit or what ever was cast out, the priest would cast it into this chamber.  Now I don't understand how it works but there is some kind of force field or what ever liner that prevents the what ever spirit from escaping.  Once inside, it can't get out unless the chamber is opened.  I know of two chamber we have found just outside the front steps of a church.  We thought they were treasure chambers.  But NO.  Don't screw with them.  Over time these things have been forgotten.  But in the Spanish Colonial days it was done quite a lot.

Just an FYI.  If you want to send me a PM I will tell you the location of 2 such chambers we have found.

Z

Nice info sir Zobex. Whoever got the treasure cache do not forget to share.

Happ hunting  to all.

Offline : Michael-Robert: Embry.

• Golden Lily Treasure, Yamashita Treasure, Kin no yuri
  • Historical Recovery SpeNothingt.
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2019, 11:18:17 PM »
Z,

Call me. I'll go to Luzon and retrieve those Gold Bars.
There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

A living soul, Sui Juris, Jus Soli
Without Prejudice, Without Recourse
All rights retained.

Notice to agents is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agents.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

tninja

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2019, 11:21:02 PM »
That site anyway ended up in trouble, very bad trouble. I was the financier then and dig spot locator and i trained our guys diggers but they collaborated to a revolt like acts. One day when we including my brother inlaw were about to enter the site they told us we are not allowed to go there. I was almost cried in anger and just said to God whoever did this i'll surrender you his soul. After few days, the operation was ended in as the lot owner caught them digging and almost ended in killing spree. (These guys are liars, they told me that one of them owned the land.) They were then prohibited to enter the land. After a year the guy of about 60 years old died of cardiac arrest. My inlaw told me that this guy was the mastermind and traitor in our operation. Did the spirit succeed here maybe yes but God saved me.

Damn. That is quite a story Fom. Sounds like it could have been a lot worse. Its just a good thing you didn't end up like this chick. Her name is Joy by the way.

These kinds of thngs are so deeply mysterious, who can understand them? A whole world hides in the darkness. It is truly fascinating.

This experience has really opened my eyes to the level of evil lurking around these sites. Zobex, any idea how they ended up here? I was once told that the JIA had Shinto priests on stand by. They would come in and use ancient Japanese sorcery to place curses on the sites, somehow summoning demons to be assigned to protect each location and/or imprisoning the spirits of those murdered to scare people away. If true, that is some high fantasy dungeons and dragons shit right there. Unbelievable... not so anymore.

tninja

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2019, 11:48:59 PM »
Whoever got the treasure cache do not forget to share.

We know where the item is but there's a big ongoing land dispute issue and the wrong people happen to be living almost exactly on top of the object. We'd have to hire lawyers and wait ages for everything to get settled so after doing what we can to help this girl we are probably moving on.  :'(

Offline fom1113

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2019, 12:20:10 AM »
Shintoism is a kind of sorcery i think. But those spirits are weaker than me. They can't beat me because my Boss is always beside me. Imo

Offline fom1113

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2019, 01:24:35 AM »
The most powerful spirit in the Universe is the creator of everything.  We humans are weaker living spirit within the flesh. Those unseen spirits are actually weaker spirits compared to living humans but there are times when someone became mentally and physically disturbed, that is the time rhat he/she became weaker than roaming demons. The time for bad ass spirit to reside to someones body and taking over his/her spirit as a prisoner inside the flesh.

tninja

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2019, 03:41:23 AM »
I found this in The Yengishiki, book of Shinto rituals. What do I do? Just read it in her presence?

THE RITUAL FOR EVIL SPIRITS

I (the diviner), declare: When by the word of the progenitor and progenitrix, who divinely remaining in the plain of high Heaven, deigned to make the beginning of things, they divinely deigned to assemble the many hundred myriads of gods in the high city of Heaven, and deigned divinely to take counsel in council, saying: "When we cause our Sovereign Grandchild's augustness, to leave Heaven's eternal seat, to cleave a path with might through Heaven's manifold clouds, and to descend from Heaven, with orders tranquilly to rule the country of fresh spikes, which flourishes in the midst of the reed-moor as a peaceful country, what god shall we send first to divinely sweep away, sweep away and subdue the gods who are turbulent in the country of fresh spikes "; all the gods pondered and declared: "You shall send Amenohohi's augustness, and subdue them," declared they. Wherefore they sent him down from Heaven, but he did not declare an answer; and having next sent Takemikuma's augustness, he also, obeying his father's words, did not declare an answer. Ame-no-waka-hiko also, whom they sent, did not declare an answer, but immediately perished by the calamity of a bird on high. Wherefore they pondered afresh by the word of the Heavenly gods, and having deigned to send down from Heaven the two pillars of gods, Futsunushi and Takemika-dzuchi's augustness, who having deigned divinely to sweep away, and sweep away, and deigned divinely to soften, and soften the gods who were turbulent, and silenced the rocks, trees, and the least leaf of herbs likewise that bad spoken, they caused the Sovereign Grandchild's augustness to descend from Heaven.

I fulfil your praises, saying: As to the Offerings set up, so that the sovereign gods who come into the heavenly house of the Sovereign Grandchild's augustness, which, after he had fixed upon as a peaceful country - the country of great Yamato where the sun is high, as the center of the countries of the four quarters bestowed upon him when he was thus sent down from Heaven - stoutly planting the house-pillars on the bottom-most rocks, and exalting the cross-beams to the plain of high Heaven, the builders had made for his shade from the Heavens and shade from the sun, and wherein he will tranquilly rule the country as a peaceful country may, without deigning to be turbulent, deigning to be fierce, and deigning to hurt, knowing, by virtue of their divinity, the things which were begun in the plain of high Heaven, deigning to correct with Divine-correcting and Great-correcting, remove hence out to the clean places of the mountain streams which look far away over the four quarters, and rule them as their own place. Let the sovereign gods tranquilly take with clear hearts, as peaceful offerings and sufficient offerings the great offerings which I set up, piling them upon the tables like a range of hills, providing bright cloth, glittering cloth, soft cloth, and coarse cloth, as a thing to see plain in - a mirror: as things to play with-beads: as things to shoot off with - a bow and arrows: as things to strike and cut with - a sword: as a thing which gallops out - a horse; as to liquor - raising high the beer-jars, filling and ranging in rows the bellies of the beer-jars, with grains of rice and ears; as to the things which dwell in the hills things soft of hair, and things rough of hair; as to the things which grow in the great field plain - sweet herbs and bitter herbs; as to the things which dwell in the blue sea plain things broad of fin and things narrow of fin, down to weeds of the offing and weeds of the short, and without deigning to be turbulent, deigning to be fierce, and deigning to hurt, remove out to the wide and clean places of the mountain streams, and by virtue of their divinity be tranquil.

Offline Dragonasia

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2019, 07:40:39 PM »
Shinto rituals need to be performed by a Shintu priest.  This ritual would only be effective if it’s related to spirits guarding items.  Spirits protecting items stay in the area of items. 

If the demon possessed her, it’s more probable that there was something else that happened in the area. Torture to death, mass killings etc. 

In any case if it is a demon and not mental illness, it’s dangerous for someone not pure of heart to try to force the demon out.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2019, 03:45:45 PM »
I have more or less learned how to deal with the spirits of the dead.  Demons or other non human sourced elements, I do not want to deal with at all.  I can't, tried and I am not strong enough in any way nor trained to .  Best leave to someone who is NOT treasure related and is firm in his faith.  I knew one American pastor that was very capable some 20 years ago but he is dead of simply old age.  90 years old plus.

This is why we stayed away from Sierra Madre site and advise every one else to forget about it.

Z

Offline caped