Author Topic: What's the meaning of this?  (Read 5331 times)

Offline Bose Yu

Re: What's the meaning of this?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2020, 05:12:23 AM »
I wasn't able to draw a sketch to triangulate our site. But we just noticed this layer of soil underneath, what is your idea of this image?

The top layer above the whitish line were up to until 9 ft and the red brown layer were on 12 ft going down.
"Keep on Reading and You'll keep on Learning."

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2020, 05:39:14 AM »
Hello Bose Yu..Good Evening.
Regarding on your site,The stone on your pictures is just a secondary marker.A perfect Hole or Spoke can be decipher Measure the Diameter and the Depth of the Hole.Use a Millimeter.
Then add to get the total. Example if the Diameter is 1 inch and the depth is 1 inch. 1 inch = 25.4 millimeter and so the Total is 50.8 millimeter..use a compass if the Hole is facing upward
then use a 90 degrees Bearing. If the Hole is on the side use also a compass.
Regarding on your Area,Prior on your digging make a survey ask for the Bench Mark.The Tower the tallest Tree or the Big Rocks that cannot be displaced by Human or Natural Calamities.
Nowaday actual survey by the Japanese team is observe.Like in the area of Calinan Davao City,to Upper Lacson I have seen an actual Japanese Woman Engineer on the site who did an
actual survey she have an Digital Transit with a team.In the area they put a Red Mark.
Back on your Area look for the Remark Cocunut Tree..Always use a compass...

Good Luck and Happy Hunting.. :) :) :)

Offline renantiur

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2020, 01:54:46 AM »
yes. japanese always use compass method , remapping and triangulation. they remap for the base markers and do the compass method based on that markers and mapping. then they triangulate.

metal detectors and scanners have no use for yamashita treasure hunting.

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2020, 06:42:06 AM »
@NorthStar and renantiur: Sirs, is it possible to use the compass app from the phone? It would be difficult to obtain one this time from the city due to Covid19 problem...
"Keep on Reading and You'll keep on Learning."

Offline renantiur

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2020, 09:30:52 PM »

whats the use of compass method if you dont know the secrets of the japanese? i dont even know that. find a japanese who knows the secret of remapping and finding a treasure using compass method. or at least a pinoy taught by a japanese. as far as a i know, there is none but who knows you might get lucky finding one. there is no harm in trying.

Caches

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2020, 06:21:08 PM »
Average depth is 12 meters. In most places this small load can be found at 20 meters, depends on spring water  availability. There are cases that this small load can be found at 3 to 5 meters but to those sites near sea water, river banks or large body of water.

Do you know these depths from experience or word of mouth? Or have you known someone personally who hit a small load at 20 meters? Thanks

Offline fom1113

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2020, 09:50:55 PM »
Word of mouth? Haha

My problem nowadays is not small load spotting but how to crack open that f#&*n hard concrete vault...we failed 4x because we dont even know how to open it.
 Make a comment about that vault. Anything you know about vault and 100% that is a word of mouth.

PEACE BROTHER WHOEVER YOU ARE!
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Caches

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2020, 02:28:15 AM »
Word of mouth? Haha

My problem nowadays is not small load spotting but how to crack open that f#&*n hard concrete vault...we failed 4x because we dont even know how to open it.
 Make a comment about that vault. Anything you know about vault and 100% that is a word of mouth.

So you are saying that you and your group have personally reached small loads 4 times at 20 meter depth? When you say small loads, what are the dimensions of these small loads? My only advice for breaking one is using an angle grinder equipped with a granite cutting diamond blade. Cut tightly grouped parallel lines in to one corner of the vault and chip away at the segments with a jackhammer until you reach the void. I know it works on very hard stone so I'm assuming it would work on whatever the vaults are made of. But I don't know for sure. If it does work be sure to let us know.

Offline zeeker

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2020, 11:49:04 PM »
based on your pictures, i can say that they are not definite markers or signs. look at the other rocks around, they also have holes.
and think about the tree, did it existed during WWII or close to those years?

these are just my opinions, i could be wrong...
continue the journey

Caches

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2020, 08:03:38 AM »
Word of mouth? Haha

Fom1113, if I may I would like to ask again... Did you personally reach what was definitely a buried box or "small load" at 20 meters depth? Or are you saying that you just heard that information from a third party? 20 meters deep is such an extreme depth for a small load. Its very hard for me to understand why they would have spent the time to oversee such a deep excavation just to deposit a small load. Unless they were just greedy beyond anyone's wildest imaginations. Which I guess in a way is sort of a no-brainer. How confident are you personally in that 20 meter number? 25%... 50%... 75%... 95-100%? Thanks