Author Topic: Philippines Worst Place to be in Asia During COVID-19 Pandemic  (Read 16858 times)

Caches

Re: Philippines Worst Place to be in Asia During COVID-19 Pandemic
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2020, 01:33:58 AM »
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3931126

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — Chinese leader Xi Jinping (習近平) asked World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus to suppress news about the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the German intelligence agency BND found, according to a report by German magazine Der Spiegel.

During a conversation on Jan. 21, Xi reportedly asked Tedros not to announce that the virus could be transmitted between humans and to delay any declaration of a coronavirus pandemic.

It took until the end of January before the WHO declared that the coronavirus outbreak needed to receive international attention. Because of China’s delay, the world wasted four to six weeks it could have used better to counter the virus from spreading, the BND concluded.

Germany’s Robert Koch Institute also said that China failed to reveal all relevant information at the outset of the epidemic, leading it to turn to the BND for advice, according to a report in the Sueddeutsche Zeitung quoted by CNA.

In a response to the German media reports, Chinese diplomats said the opposite was true, arguing that the communist country’s handling of the virus saved time that was then wasted by other governments.

Caches

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2020, 01:41:12 AM »
The Germans would never lie about that.. and wouldn't release the information unless they knew it was true. This is MAJOR news!

WW3 on the way.

Caches

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2020, 02:23:05 AM »
Oh btw.. I would like to admit near complete ignorance when it comes to Filipino politics.. these comments I make are just an attempt at conversation, even if it results in someone calling me an idiot, which would be totally understandable. I apologize if I offended any Filipinos here. Duterte is an ok guy I guess, I'm too uninformed to comment any further on the man. I do however think its important to mend the relationship with the West. Which of course will take more humility from both sides. China is ruthless. They DO NOT care about Filipinos or anyone else for that matter. So whatever negative things you think about Westerners (probably totally justifiable) .. The West is definitely a better partner than China. That much is a fact

I felt compelled to say this after a private conversation with a Filipino member here who had been offended by my dumb ass comments.. Don't take me that seriously guys, please

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2020, 10:22:05 PM »
CHINA should be held responsible! They need to pay some SERIOUS restitution to all those countries who have lost billions due to the pandemic! Even President Trump is announcing this. Your President should too.. but.. of course he so sweet to the Chinese now I'm sure he will just 'close one eye' and not even mention anything to his Chinese buddies! Who happen to also be STEALING your islands there in the South China Sea and you guys don't even seem to mind about that either.
Tony

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2020, 11:27:55 PM »
The only plague I have seen in the PH in the past few years is the President.  More were killed by crooked police covering for police and protected drug dealers.  Drug prices on the street were going lower during the drug war.  Basically it is drug dealer war, like a cartel war in Mexico.  When prices go down, supply is going up.  Imported from China.  The biggest meth lab was in Mindanao.  Moving from warehouse to warehouse, making a TON at a time.  Chemicals being imported in from China and the finished product being shipped out to Asia and the USA using Chinese container shipping.  American customs skate in Filipino containers that are certified by the Philippines.  So how can ship loads of drums of drug making chemicals come into Mindanao outside of Davao City and not be know by the Mayor of Davao City.

The biggest question is why is a world famous CIA drug pilot living in a gated community in Davao City ( the cleanest city in the Philippines ) , guarded by Davao City police, not more than 5km from the Davao International Airport.  His name is Steve (Stephen) Crittenden.  Search his name and CIA drug pilot.  Why has he kept a private jet in the Philippines all these years ?  Who and why is he flying into and out of Davao City Airport ?

At the same time simple people are being forced into concentration camps ie their homes, being shot for going outside for a virus there is no direct test for nor any proof of existing other than a fraudulent test that was designed for LUNG CANCER.  It's a fraud and power grab.  Just don't look for special flights of gold leaving the country.  You might get shot.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2020, 11:19:13 PM »
I think the name used before is DuTards.  I guess with permanent school closures the Philippines will have one of the dumbest generations ever produced.  Permanent school closures.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/finance/markets/philippines-seeks-2426-billion-stimulus-to-rebound-from-pandemic/ar-BB14AlhZ

Why does the president not spend some of that 20,000 metric tons of gold from QC on the people rather than himself and his Japanese and Chinese friends.  Where does all this stimulus money come from ?  There is no business working and no OFW's.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2020, 01:03:41 PM »
Well it turns out The President is going to keep American troops occupying the Islands.  What a switch that was or never was.  Maybe just another economic model or what ever it is called.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2020, 02:51:15 PM »
Well there must be gold recoveries going in Cebu

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1296999/hard-lockdown-starts-in-cebu-city

I was advised by the Japanese, 2 years ago, there was still some 5-6,000 , metric tons of gold on Cebu.  The Japanese have a joint British-Japanese government recovery team stationed there for several years now and was told 2 years ago, by the PH government central bank people, that they had already removed more than 6,000 tons there.  This was also confirmed directly to me by the director of national police, he was expecting his share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MpkpZwOTis

The PH is a good place to stay away from, TH can get you killed there now. 

Z

Caches

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2020, 10:45:37 AM »
The way the U.S. has handled this thing has been such an embarrassment. Put a face mask on already. Jesus. You have third-world countries putting you to absolute shame. And I used to support Trump. Never really liked the guy personally but believed in his economic policies and foreign policy especially regarding China. Now? How can anyone say that he is anything but a total clown? The way he has handled this thing and many other problems in our society has been an absolute disgrace. He has failed miserably at the highest levels. The guy's an idiot. That much is abundantly clear at this point. I say get him out of there asap. Deal with Biden for 4 years then elect Tucker, if he runs.

This pandemic is part of a Chinese Grand Master plan. Just look at how they've acted since this began. We better get our shit together guys. If Trump won't unite us we better figure it out ourselves. The CCP is coming. They are a formidable enemy. The likes of which we have never faced and may never face again.

Offline : Michael-Robert: Embry.

• Golden Lily Treasure, Yamashita Treasure, Kin no yuri
  • Historical Recovery SpeNothingt.
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2020, 11:15:52 AM »
It’s evident that despite the nonstop anti-Trump war waged by countless forces, the President and his policies remain considerably popular. The public is largely aligned with his agenda, has become accustomed to his unconventional style and appreciates that he’s smashing the corrupt status quo, improving their lives and doing what it takes to enhance the nation’s security.
Throughout Trump’s brief but stellar political career, one thing has held true: The more he’s attacked, the more he thrives, the more the public rallies to him, the more success he enjoys. Instead of damaging him as intended, the relentless attacks merely bolster him, particularly when joined with the public’s endorsement of his policies. This, of course, only generates even more fury from his adversaries, who know they’re stuck in the infinite purgatory of their futile resistance.
Meanwhile, the great silent majority is pretty well satisfied with the direction of the country — and with the singularly unique President leading it.
There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

A living soul, Sui Juris, Jus Soli
Without Prejudice, Without Recourse
All rights retained.

Notice to agents is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agents.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

Caches

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2020, 11:58:04 AM »
It’s evident that despite the nonstop anti-Trump war waged by countless forces, the President and his policies remain considerably popular. The public is largely aligned with his agenda, has become accustomed to his unconventional style and appreciates that he’s smashing the corrupt status quo, improving their lives and doing what it takes to enhance the nation’s security.
Throughout Trump’s brief but stellar political career, one thing has held true: The more he’s attacked, the more he thrives, the more the public rallies to him, the more success he enjoys. Instead of damaging him as intended, the relentless attacks merely bolster him, particularly when joined with the public’s endorsement of his policies. This, of course, only generates even more fury from his adversaries, who know they’re stuck in the infinite purgatory of their futile resistance.
Meanwhile, the great silent majority is pretty well satisfied with the direction of the country — and with the singularly unique President leading it.

"Half of the nation’s electorate says they have ruled out voting for Donald Trump in November"

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/monmouthpoll_us_070220

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2020, 01:36:30 PM »
Cashes, let me introduce you to a quote from George Bernard Shaw, 1856-1950, Nobel Prize winner for Literature: "Beware of false knowledge, it is more dangerous than ignorance."
There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

All rights retained.

Notice to agents is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agents.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2020, 02:30:18 PM »
Trump is a JOKE. Has always been. That asshole is against removing those 'loser Confederate Statues'.. which stand for nothing but; HATE, RACISM, SLAVERY.. etc. Why the hell would any sane Black people want that shit shoved in their faces everyday when you have to walk by and see those kinds of statues??

He (Trump) wants to put ANTIFA on the TERRORIST watch list but doesn't want to put the KKK on that same list!

I do agree with him giving China crap. China deserve crap because they feel that they are so powerful now (and.. it's our fault for giving them so much business and our fault for opening factories there since the 70's and 80's). WE made China so powerful and WE need to completely pull out of China. Let them go to hell.

Trump should also stop talking silly stuff everyday and stop TWEETING silly stuff everyday. Its sickening.

He totally dropped the ball with this COVID-19 thing. Cover ups... firing people left and right... even trying to blame the Obama administration saying "When he took office the PPE shelves were totally empty". LOL. Hello... you have had OVER THREE YEARS to fill those empty shelves but you did nothing. So ridiculous.

TW

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2020, 04:15:34 PM »
TW,

Sorry to see you have been brain washed. Turns channels.

All rights retained.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

Caches

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2020, 04:50:12 PM »
Cashes, let me introduce you to a quote from George Bernard Shaw, 1856-1950, Nobel Prize winner for Literature: "Beware of false knowledge, it is more dangerous than ignorance."

Mike, I understand there's lots of fake info out there these days. But Trump is in trouble. Just look at how empty the stadium was at his last ralley. He does tweet like a brainless child. He recently tweeted that supporter yelling out "White Power" lol... What a moron. Does the President of the United States of America not even listen to his own tweets before hitting the submit button? Regardless of whatever his personal feelings are about certain groups of people, his number one job is to unite us as a nation. This country is ripped to shreds right now. He has failed. A nation divided against itself cannot stand.