Author Topic: TSEATC IS BACK!!  (Read 1697 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
TSEATC IS BACK!!
« on: January 04, 2021, 10:08:58 PM »
Hello Members,

I'm happy to announce that TSEATC is BACK! Everything should be OK again.

Thank you for staying around and it's good to be back!

Good Hunting!
TW

Offline Voyager

Re: TSEATC IS BACK!!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 12:18:24 AM »
Nice to hear that Sir Tony. Keep it up. We seemed to have a homing instinct to TSEATC so we will always visit this site wherever we are. Happy New Year!

Voyager

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 08:26:53 AM »
Definitely, Voyager,

Good to see you back here again.

Oh.. another great news is.. if anyone needs their site scanned I can do it remotely. If I scan and their site and it is positive they can either offer me a share or they can pay me outright for pinpointing exactly where the treasure is located.

Good luck to us all!
TW

Caches

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 05:31:15 AM »
Let us know if your method has any success. The satellite results, which could be or could not be from the same source, that I've been pursuing all over the world these past months turned out to be complete BS. The software is displaying symmetrical shapes where there are none. Deep drilling, manual excavations in numerous places etc all proved a waste of time. That software the Turk is selling is just automation software that makes the process a little more simple. Surfer will eventually see that you're getting the scans for free and block you. So be careful paying that guy. Just remember one day you'll lose all your money until you actually buy the Surfer program. And when you stop paying the Turk, prepare to be threatened with "legal action". Lol... But I hope you have more luck than me.