Author Topic: Why are drones flying over Bukidnon?  (Read 1267 times)

SeekG7

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Why are drones flying over Bukidnon?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 07:55:34 PM »
The Manila Times: PAF recovers UAV that crashed in Bukidnon.
https://www.manilatimes.net/2022/06/01/news/regions/paf-recovers-uav-that-crashed-in-bukidnon/1845643

Hermes 900 Drone:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elbit_Hermes_900

You should have paid more attention to the news.  Duterte was the one whom ordered the purchase of said drones to be used by the PH military so he said.  Dictators need surveillance for watching and interfering in the movements of anyone whom may challenge a demented dictator.  Also any treasure operations that do not belong to him.  One of the first things Bato did as head of national police was to go to Columbia to pickup cell phone surveillance and intercept equipment.  Some friends of mine, foreigners working on a dig, were immediately put under surveillance and intercept.  What that equipment does is act as phantom cell towers and intercepts and redirects calls.  Bato's goons were intercepting phone calls and impersonating people as business partners on the treasure digs.  Jews are always willing to sell and support covert equipment for all kinds of shittty deals, as long as there is a coin in it.

Look at how many places are under full surveillance camera monitoring full time, in the PH now.  If you are trying to do a dig, NEVER carry a cellphone with you.  If you have one, get an old one that you can physically remove the battery out of.  Just turning it off does not work.  Don't take vehicles to the area.  They are easy to spot and the newer ones have blue tooth and computers operating in them that can be monitored.  Many have RF links in the operating system that you are not aware of.  These new drones are set up for electronic signal surveillance and jamming.  Always pay cash everywhere.  Always wear a large mask in public even if you are not required to.

New covid travel pass's are nationally registered.  Go some place and it is scanned to confirm if real which is actually a planned tracking setup nation wide.  That is what it was designed to be.

SeekG7

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2022, 10:24:22 AM »
I once had a military helicopter fly directly over a dig I had and circle it at a height so low I could throw a stone at it. There was a guy leaning out of the side pointing down at the hole. I was hiding under a tree. After flying around it 3 times they just flew away. It happened a day after I had been sending multiple text messages to a pinoy team member because he was talking too much about our operation. So maybe everything you say really is true. It's just hard to believe they could have the funding, know-how, equipment and manpower to pursue the enormous amount of communications that must be going around about treasure sites. The military never came back to my site. I never had any problems. Were they just passing by on the hunt for NPA and noticed my dig? Who knows...

SeekG7

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2022, 10:26:53 AM »
It would almost take an AI system to process such a massive load of data when you think about it. Especially these days. Just look at all the FB groups going wild daily.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2022, 08:58:32 AM »
Maybe it was just a coincidence? Do you think they actually knew you were digging for buried treasure there?

I once had a military helicopter fly directly over a dig I had and circle it at a height so low I could throw a stone at it. There was a guy leaning out of the side pointing down at the hole. I was hiding under a tree. After flying around it 3 times they just flew away. It happened a day after I had been sending multiple text messages to a pinoy team member because he was talking too much about our operation. So maybe everything you say really is true. It's just hard to believe they could have the funding, know-how, equipment and manpower to pursue the enormous amount of communications that must be going around about treasure sites. The military never came back to my site. I never had any problems. Were they just passing by on the hunt for NPA and noticed my dig? Who knows...

SeekG7

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2022, 11:18:04 AM »
I had been blasting my partner by text message for revealing sensitive information to outsiders the day before it happened. It seems like a really bizarre coincidence for a military chopper to sweep in directly over my site literally the next day like that. It would be pretty obvious to anybody that we were digging for treasure from that perspective. But like I said no one ever came to bother us. The group fell apart and the dig was abandoned. Were they monitoring our phones for signs of success so they could come seize everything at the right moment? Again, who knows.