Author Topic: Stupid  (Read 1867 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Stupid
« on: February 02, 2023, 11:28:45 PM »
Well I guess the new president is not as smart as his father.

https://www.rt.com/news/570878-us-philippines-military-bases/

Lets see, back about 6 months ago there was a CIA strike team in the PH preparing to take out bong.  His older sister was quite concerned and what not.  Then Bong was approached by the usa for money for ukraine and also gold to continue to underwrite the collapsing usa economy.  Then bong made a deal with the IMF and World Bank and the USG over gold accounts and gold ware house gold.  Now both of them are all smiles with 4 new USG bases in the PH to well just because we are good buddies.  I guess the old mans bank accounts in USD were now unlocked.  Well what about the 27,000 metric tons inside the usa federal reserve bank network.  That is ready to take out this month for a 60 day window.  If not, there is a default 10 year roll over on the receipts for deposit.

Let me guess, the 27,000 tons of gold, are they still there, are they been rolled over to keep the usa from going bankrupt ??   Do the PH people even know it is there?  There is enough there for every PH citizen to have a good house, good food and a good education.  But NNNAAAAAAA.  The usa pigs need it more.

The big joke would be if bong gets whacked, the military bases get built, the usa keeps all the gold now and sara becomes the next president.

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Stupid
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 11:34:04 PM »
OH just for laughs, there is a 1950 agreement that 40 percent of all that gold belongs to China.  Bet China did not get much out of the usa.  BUT remember, Bong went to China a few months ago and made a deal on the gold in the China banks and warehouses.  There is thousands and thousands of tons in the American Express vaults in China.  AMEX of China is separate from the other global AMEX entities.  Doug Short was the gold bullion officer that signed the warehouse receipts to the old man Marcos.  Where did all of that go ?

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2023, 01:36:57 PM »
Hmmm... very interesting, brother. Keep it coming!
TW

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2023, 02:31:23 AM »
Reported in the news  - -

The Presidential Communications Office said in a statement that the four sites will be in Isabela and Cagayan, on the island of Luzon, facing north towards Taiwan, and on Palawan, near the disputed Spratly Islands in the South China Sea.

For the new US Military bases.  Hmmm, just happens to be on top of some major gold bunker deposits.  There is 1,000 metric tons in Isabela that was dug and relocated about 3 years ago.  The US Embassy guys could not figure out how to get it out of the country.  1,000mt gold and 4mt of diamonds in crates.  A Yamashita relocation before the end of the war.

Z

Offline renantiur

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2023, 03:16:39 AM »
wow. double hit .

bases. plus gold recovery

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2023, 03:51:08 PM »
Very nice! So.. I take it that Marcos is friendly and leans towards the US Government? Unlike the previous president of the Phils?

Reported in the news  - -

The Presidential Communications Office said in a statement that the four sites will be in Isabela and Cagayan, on the island of Luzon, facing north towards Taiwan, and on Palawan, near the disputed Spratly Islands in the South China Sea.

For the new US Military bases.  Hmmm, just happens to be on top of some major gold bunker deposits.  There is 1,000 metric tons in Isabela that was dug and relocated about 3 years ago.  The US Embassy guys could not figure out how to get it out of the country.  1,000mt gold and 4mt of diamonds in crates.  A Yamashita relocation before the end of the war.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2023, 02:25:46 PM »
Yea, that is how I would take it.  I guess he was given an offer he could not refuse.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2023, 02:32:28 PM »
Yea, that is how I would take it.  I guess he was given an offer he could not refuse.

Z

Remember Antony Blinken Sec of State paid a visit to Marcos in Manila a couple of months before this final decision.  I also noticed a pic of Bong Marcos taken a couple of months ago where in his face shows a noticeable swelling like his father did.  His father's swell because he was poisoned.  Maybe it is the same plan being repeated.  Who knows ?

The announcement of the 4 new bases was held back while the joint effort of the PH and USA governments went and negotiated the acquiring of the proposed sites.  I interpret that to mean, they had to re-confirm the exact deposit locations and get ownership of the land as it was not on government land.  So I have been led to believe.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2023, 02:58:07 AM »
Well Well Well, so President Marcos goes to Washington DC and the White House.  In the spring of a year ending in 3 .  For those of you whom do not know, the 27,000 metric tons of gold the PH military put into the Fed Res., that is on a 10 year certificate of deposit that renews on a year ending in 3.  Like in 2023. The spring of 2023, like in April and May of 2023. 

I wonder what kind of deal Bong is going to be making with the now financially broke USA. ? ? ?

Z

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2023, 09:25:15 AM »
Wow.. very interesting!!
TW

Offline witboy

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2023, 12:05:08 AM »
Well Well Well, so President Marcos goes to Washington DC and the White House.  In the spring of a year ending in 3 .  For those of you whom do not know, the 27,000 metric tons of gold the PH military put into the Fed Res., that is on a 10 year certificate of deposit that renews on a year ending in 3.  Like in 2023. The spring of 2023, like in April and May of 2023.

I wonder what kind of deal Bong is going to be making with the now financially broke USA. ? ? ?

Z

You hit the nail on the head, Zobex. Remember the illegitimate VP Kamala Harris came to visit the President - was that last year? Well, she came to ask gold for the Deep State who are almost bankrupt and at the end of their line.
Active IJA! (Indiana Jones' Associate)

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2023, 04:36:36 AM »
Zobex refers to her as 'Camel-Toe Harris'   ;D ;D ;D
"If words are made of silver, then silence is made of gold"

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2023, 04:48:22 PM »
Now Now, maybe she had one of those de-toe operations.

Seriously, I have heard, real or not, that first it was Blinken that come over for the gold accounts.  Then Harris because Joe could not travel and handle the heat and what not.

What ever the case, Bong gave them bases and now the USA is buddy buddy again.  Hope Bong remembers what happen to his Dad a few years ago over the same issue and same gold no doubt.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2023, 04:50:24 PM »
Well, now that I am retired, setting on my front porch in a rocking chair, with my hound dog and a jug of moonshine, I get a lot of contacts from old friends.  Been wondering why over the past few days why so many USG military cargo jets are flying into a dual use civilian international airport / military usage airport why so many heavy flights coming INTO California .  A crazy friend from NASA that specializes in laser weapons systems and was involved in the Mars programs, calls and says these heavy flights are coming from the Philippines into California, which is the natural first landing point after having gone over that great big ocean between the Philippines and Continental USA.  Wonder what those heavy crates are full of in all those military flights from the PH into California.

Inquiring minds want to know.  Anthony, Kamala , do you guys know anything about it ? ?

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2023, 05:07:10 PM »
Back on April 20th this year I posted :::

-----------------
The announcement of the 4 new bases was held back while the joint effort of the PH and USA governments went and negotiated the acquiring of the proposed sites.  I interpret that to mean, they had to re-confirm the exact deposit locations and get ownership of the land as it was not on government land.  So I have been led to believe.
-----------------

So on one of the four future USG military base sites is the local where some time back in the term of President Duterte, a USG backed team operating out of the USG Embassy in Manila, opened a Yamashita re-burial site and found, so they said, 1,000 metric tons.  That gold was relocated to another location for future removal, which Duterte did not permit at the time.

Now a new President, a new USG military base on the same local and now lots of USG military cargo planes are flying into California, all to the same California airport.

Did the local PH price of rice go down ?  How about the price of electricity or diesel fuel ?  Is your life still the same ?

Z