Author Topic: Looted WWII Treasure - WHO Does It Really Belong To???  (Read 27424 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Looted WWII Treasure - WHO Does It Really Belong To???
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2010, 04:18:24 AM »
MY  QUESTIONS, FRIENDS LADIES N GENTLEMEN (LAPIS UG BALLPEN HEHE..),,

1. WHERE IS THOSE 319 BARS,, ERR.. 320 BARS???
2. THE OTHER LOADS???
3. WHO IS THE KEEPER NOW???
4. NOW YOU TELL ME,,, PHILIPPINES IS POOR???, C'MON HEHEHE

MY POINT IS,,,
IF THE KEEPER WOULD RETURN THESE,,, PHILIPPINES WOULD BE BETTER OFF BY A LEVEL OF 320 GOLD BARS... TSK.. TSK..

COUNTRYMEN,, THEY WERE OUR GOLD... AS A MATTER OF FACT...

Ben,
To fight a War is not cheap. It's very expensive and costs millions of dollars (I'm talking 1940's values right now). At that time the US was fighting wars on two fronts. The Japanese in the Pacific/SEA and the Germans in Europe. As far as I know, the US soldiers didn't go around killing and looting (in SEA countries) so if they happened to find some WWII loot maybe they needed that to help them keep fighting to win the war.

Also, you may not believe it but several Asians have told me that in reality it turned out to be a good thing that Japan made war is Asia because up till that time most of the SEA countries were being colonized by Europeans and Americans (Dutch in Indonesia. British in Malaysia. Portuguese in Irian Jaya. US in the Philippines, etc.). SO... after the end of WWII, all of these countries realized that they didn't want or need to be colonized by these foreigners anymore and they all claimed and got their INDEPENDENCE!!! Let me ask you - if not for the Japan invasion - when do you think all of those colonized SEA countries would have declared their Independence?

TW
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 06:16:34 PM by admin »

Offline yamideo

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2010, 08:44:10 AM »
Maybe you mean the "Yakusa" not the Takusa (Takot sa Asawa-Afraid of the Wife).

Yes I said japanese Mafia no connection whatsoever with the Takusa. Your right!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 06:16:44 PM by admin »

Offline takara

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2010, 06:04:55 PM »
benvals,

pictures from accurate locators tunnel and a gold bar suppose recovery is a fake. all made up for marketing purposes.
the tunnel picutres are valid but no recovery yet. in fact, they stop operation a year ago. its located in cagayan de oro, near a old cemetary in nazareth. i know because i provided the submerssible pump.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 06:16:56 PM by admin »
tm808, gemini3 and goldbug md's but all i got so far is their digging tools. but ill keep on detecting and digging becuase its still down there!

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2010, 08:15:59 PM »
benvals,

pictures from accurate locators tunnel and a gold bar suppose recovery is a fake. all made up for marketing purposes.
the tunnel picutres are valid but no recovery yet. in fact, they stop operation a year ago. its located in cagayan de oro, near a old cemetary in nazareth. i know because i provided the submerssible pump.

are you sure it is in cdo takara, i've always pass that area when i studied at Xavier.. the old Court of Appeals (CA) there was transfer to Puntod right... ???

Raqz ;)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 06:17:07 PM by admin »
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline takara

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2010, 05:55:54 PM »

are you sure it is in cdo takara, i've always pass that area when i studied at Xavier.. the old Court of Appeals (CA) there was transfer to Puntod right... ???

Raqz ;)
[/quote]

yes raqs...but not inside the old cemetery. its about 75mtrs away from the gate.
no raqs...the court of appeals ws never at the site. what you refering is the hall of justice building which was built on the old cemetery. its rumured the former mayor got his share of the deposit. the hall of justice was built during pres ramos.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 06:17:17 PM by admin »
tm808, gemini3 and goldbug md's but all i got so far is their digging tools. but ill keep on detecting and digging becuase its still down there!

Offline cts1970

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2010, 11:58:58 PM »
hmmmn.. that area is beside the globe tower, right? It is fenced w/  G.I sheets. By the way, what kind of locator/MD did your groip use?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 06:17:26 PM by admin »

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2010, 04:26:27 PM »

Raqz ;)

yes raqs...but not inside the old cemetery. its about 75mtrs away from the gate.
no raqs...the court of appeals ws never at the site. what you refering is the hall of justice building which was built on the old cemetery. its rumured the former mayor got his share of the deposit. the hall of justice was built during pres ramos.
[/quote]

yah...  ;)sorry it's a justice hall.. ;D i mean.. ;D I will try to visit that area this week... i hope i can get some info... ;D

Raqz ;)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 06:17:36 PM by admin »
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline takara

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2010, 06:17:15 PM »
cts,

i have conventonal metal detectors like tm808 and gemini3...the koreans in our group have exp5000 and bionic01...

what kind of detectors do you have cts?

Offline cts1970

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2010, 03:04:08 AM »
takara,

Offline cts1970

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2010, 03:18:01 AM »
takara,

we have a project but we stopped digging last July hope we can resume early January next year. we were just using a dowsing rod.. your detector would be of great help but we have to meet and discuss about it first.. hope it would be okay with you. our project is sort of a vanishing vault and was abandoned because of "spiritual obstacle" You may PM me if you are interested. By the way,did your previous project indicates that the object is located northwest from your site? Just curious.. 

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2010, 06:12:00 AM »
Well we're a bit off topic here once again. Maybe you guys can discuss all that stuff in the GENERAL area?
Thanks!
TW