Author Topic: Post Any Photos of GENUINE Gold Bars Here!!!  (Read 52340 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Post Any Photos of GENUINE Gold Bars Here!!!
« on: November 28, 2009, 06:58:40 AM »
Gentlemen, Ladies and Fellow Treasure Hunters,

Someone had recently asked me if I had any photos of any Genuine gold bars (other than the Burma 5 Star 6.2kg bars that I personally took photos of) and I had to tell him, "No, I sure don't have any". Now, I got to thinking, "Hey, we already have plenty of photos here on TSEATC of FAKE gold bars so why not also ask the Treasure Hunters to start posting photos of any GENUINE Gold Bars they may have found/bought/seen?"

OK, so here's the challenge - If anyone does have any good photos of any GENUINE Gold Bars please post them here so we can all see what the real gold bars look like. Please.. don't post any FAKES here because we already have another area for that. Only GENUINE and if you're not 100% sure - please don't post it here. Post it in the other thread.

This should be interesting.. I can't wait to see what will happen here now on this thread. I'm HOPING for some good photos here!

Thanks!
TW
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 07:01:14 AM by admin »

Offline MasKara

Re: Post Any Photos of GENUINE Gold Bars Here!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 07:42:05 AM »
You ask for it. here's my wealth

Angel_09

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 01:53:30 PM »

Maskara,

Your bars are really appealing. It means you are one of those who belongs 'within the circle'.

Angel

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 11:22:18 PM »
MasKara that's nice but we need to see some CLOSE UPS of INDIVIDUAL BARS and their HALLMARKS.
Thanks,
TW

Offline Gboy

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 02:07:52 PM »
maskara,

hhhmmmm...Looks gold bars from the internet? Google gold bar picture?  ;D

I have au stockpile picture (almost thousand 6 kg gold bars). These big vol tunnel was found last year by my YTH friend (some of you know him in treasurenet) The camera lens can't even fit the whole au bars. I guess the entire hoard is several hundred thousands pieces bcoz only the end tunnel was pictured, not the entire volume. According to the Japs straggler it took the japs army years to put it there...it can't be hauled even in our lifetime. Grabe noh? Only the edge of the tunnel was pictured and its FULL from ground to the top, just imagine how long is that tunnel  grrrrrr.....tsk,tsk,tsk...nakakatulo laway. My friend is still in US, hopefully we can operate it this year.

My only problem is, i wanted to put some markings on it so that it would not be used or fiddled by gold bar syndicate as if their own. The last time I posted a gold bar with diamonds picture, some YTH hunter posted it as if his own...ogag talaga.
If I can't post it here( since I don't know how to put markings on it)....I will just show it to Boy Lara...so that he will drool and had nightmares of Yam treas also ;D....para ganahan ulit magbungkal2 ng mga lupa hahahaha

Offline boylara

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 06:42:06 PM »
Gboy
ok na ba itong pics na to...I hope this picture will not be used for gold scam or for sale.
I hope these treasure hoard will inspire us all to get our own treasure hoard....ANG MGA GINTO NA TO AY DAPAT PARA SA PILIPINAS LANG....MABUHAY TSEATC TH PINOY..

Mayroon pang ibang pics kaso ayaw delikado ba pag ipost lahat ang pics..mamaya pati sa forum na to, lahat tayo imonitor...

"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline boylara

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2010, 06:43:28 PM »
hehehehehe..nakalimutan i lagay yun pics...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2010, 08:17:29 PM »
Boy,
Dre, you wasn't able to put markings on the whole picture, only half picture was tampered...but its okey, I guess nobody can use this picture anymore for their own personal motive....natadtad na ng markings eh  ;D

Maskara,
Is your au buyer have the financial capability to buy all these treasure hoard?
Just imagine this au stockpile picture was taken by the end of the tunnel....what if the tunnel is long?...tsk,tsk,tsk....am not surprised if this treasure causes deaths of dozens YTHr / bad guys lives...totohanan na yan eh.. ::)

Anyways, at least somehow this au stockpile picture will inspire other YTHr to continue their own treasure quest... ;)....and hopefully this picture will proves that indeed Yam Treas exist... :o.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2010, 12:46:31 AM »
Gboy, to tell you the truth the bars underneath should be flattened like a paper already because of the weight it carries. Just imagine 10 tons of pressure being force. If those are real gold they will not be stack piled like that. Unless they are laid sideways to the ground not stack piled as  you said.

Bro, TW ask to post only "GENUINE GOLD BARS" here, there is a forum for "FAKE GOLD BARS".

How many tons do you think in the picture?
For arguments sake to answer your question. No buyer will pay you one time even the king of Saudi Arabia or the biggest Bank in the world will not buy it why?

Very simple supply and demand,

if you over supply gold in the market the price of gold will fall. In economics there is what they call "BUBBLE" like what happened to the world economy, US has a "HOUSING BUBBLE" , the bank lended money indiscriminately flooding the market with no interest for the first 5 years after 5 years when these people where ask to pay the real price with interest they cant afford anymore because their mortgage where trippled. And the economy crash because US banks where drained financialy.

If you take your 1 million tons of gold in the market, the price of gold will fall drastically, instead of $1,100.00 USD/troy ounce they'll be reduce to $600.00/troy ounce. Would you imagine the chaos you created to the banks and private individuals invested in gold? The worst is all other currencies back by gold will be devalued.

So if ever somebody wanted your gold you can sell only maybe 10 tons of gold yearly, and the the payment will be in tranches, like 1 ton a month maybe 1/4 would be cash and the rest just documents.

So let's be real, Marcos transported his hoard in many banks, but was he paid? No I he was issued only Documents of ownership/deposit. Not CASH.

BTW banks do not accept gold deposit if the hallmark is more than 5 years, that's why buyers ask for almost 40% discount, if you sell 500 tons the discount would be bigger they call this UNDOCUMENTED AU. Buyers have to re-melt the gold before depositing it. And every 5 years gold depositors have to re-hallmark his precious metals and that's the time only he can withdraw his gold assets.

Most gold buyers are Jewelry Manufacturer, and Electronic Co. Private buyers only keep maybe 1 ton in the bank no body hoard gold anymore. Except the government banks to back up their currency, but also they do not want to over stack because there might be a "GOLD BUBBLE" causing their economy to crash.

BOTTOM LINE EVERYTHING HAS LIMITS, SO YOUR STOCK PILE OF GOLD WILL TAKE 1 MILLION YEARS TO SELL.

Bro, start selling 2-3 bars of 6.2 every month at least that can be real. you'll be paid in cash not paper document like MARCOS did.

Angel_09

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2010, 01:40:23 AM »
Good observation Maskara.
Actually, this type of photo circulated 15 years ago, the only difference is...the material used is called nickel babbit.
But the way it was arranged and photograph is identical. I'm not saying those golds are fake, but if everybody will scrutinize it, it was done to project quantity. 

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2010, 05:43:56 AM »
MasKara,

Yes, its supposed to be ONLY GENUINE Gold Bar photos here. The other board is for all the FAKE and QUESTIONABLE Gold bars. If anyone is NOT sure if their bars are FAKE or GENUINE then you should post them on the FAKE and QUESTIONABLE Gold bars board.

TW

Offline Gboy

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2010, 12:02:58 PM »
Maskara,

Gboy, to tell you the truth the bars underneath should be flattened like a paper already because of the weight it carries. Just imagine 10 tons of pressure being force. If those are real gold they will not be stack piled like that. Unless they are laid sideways to the ground not stack piled as  you said.
hehehe....Google gold bar picture of Federal Reserve Bank...it was stack piled like these isn't? why the bottom bars was not flattened then? The only difference mine was pictured on its "width"...while FRB gold bars was pictured on its "length".....Assuming it was 20 tons pressure on top on FRB stack piled...why the bottom bars was not flattened then?
http://gonyc.about.com/od/photogalleries/ig/Federal-Reserve-Bank-Pictures/Gold-Bars.htm

Angel_09,

These bars are nickel babbit?....hahahaha....I thought you are expert on color of metals.....you can't even distinguish the color of nickel babbit and the color of gold bars???

Actually these treasure hoard is not mine. But in 1990's this was our target site...tsk,tsk,tsk....pinabayaan kasi namin kaya kaya naunahan kami,ooohhh sayang.... di bale sabi nya kami din naman maghahakot nyan eh, di na daw nya kaya, matanda na sya eh hehehe. You probably know him on treasurenet, don't yah?...dyaraaan...Its ZOBEX treasure hoard.

Since its  Zobex treasure hoard anyways, am sure you will now believe this au stack piled? BTW don't ever...ever try to doubt the financial and technical capability of Zobex in recovering these kind of treasure hoard bcoz he is US multi millionaire and everybody knows who is his back-up in locating these treasure hoard?...C...I...A...
FYI...Zobex background....his father was Marcos gold buyer in 1980's. He work in US intel agency  ;D and uses US intel agency satellite to locate treasure sites since 1995 up to last year. If you are still doubtful Zobex technical/financial capability...eto pa...He is the one who financed Rogelio Roxas in filing cases against Marcoses in Golden Budha case in 1990's up to now. oks?
Now he lay low muna bcoz lots of bad guys after these treasure hoard...but of course...he told me Gboy...I SHALL RETURN  ;D
Actually we know this treasure site (it was on our treas list#63)....but for courtesy sake for fellow treas hunter that found it first...we will wait for him. oks?

Admin,
You wanted proof of treasure here it is, if you don't believe it....I GUESS YOU SHOULD ERASE OR DELETE THIS PICTURE so that this will remain non existent.
BTW, this was happened also in Treasurenet...Zobex was booted out and his post was deleted simply bcoz Jeff of Pa doesn't want these pictures to be posted or maybe he doesn't want Zobex to prove to the whole world that he had proof of Yam treasures ;D......
Now i know why nobody wanted to know the YTH truth....they wanted it to be just treas legend only????? :o

Offline bisaya

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2010, 12:16:54 PM »
 :-[ is like a wood being chop..  ;D

Angel_09

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2010, 12:18:07 PM »
Gboy, I think you have a problem in READING COMPRESHENSION....

Admin, please let me translate in vernacular my previous statement:

"Actually, this type of photo circulated 15 years ago, the only difference is...the material used is called nickel babbit."

"Sa aktuwal, ang URI ng larawang ito ay umikot na 15 limang taon na ang nakaraan, ang tanging pagkakaiba ay...ang ginamit na materiales ay nickel babbit".

Tagalog na yan Gboy, wag mo namang masyadong tangahin ang sarili mo...

Admin, please do not remove this photo, this will serve as one of the proof that not all claims are legitimate and true....If ever this is legitimate, those who claim it have no first hand information on it, except maybe they acquired it by other means or whatsoever.

Angel_09

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2010, 12:22:53 PM »
The wonder of computer: