Author Topic: Post Any Photos of GENUINE Gold Bars Here!!!  (Read 66137 times)

Offline Gboy

Re: Post Any Photos of GENUINE Gold Bars Here!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2010, 08:25:17 PM »
Angel_09,

Panay ka ngas2 , wala ka naman ebedinsya....post it here your alleged gold plated nickel babbit !!!
Pati ba naman gold bar picture ni Gboy kinaiingitan mo pa????????  ;D ;D ;D Ano pa kaya kung nagphoto ops pa si Gboy, baka himatayin ka na sa inggit? :o

Angel_09

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2010, 08:35:41 PM »
tSK!...tSK!..tSK!....

Did I say any gold plated nickel babbit?...Tsk!...Tsk!....Tsk!....

You really have reading comprehension problem.........

Offline MasKara

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2010, 08:48:07 PM »
Gboy my good friend, the Photo of Federal Reserve Bank New York is also fake they are bronze in brick form.

Golds bars are individually Hallmarked and have serial nos. So they are piled or stored in a way that they can do the inventory and very neatly stock piled.

Check the attached file.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 09:02:33 PM by MasKara »

Offline Gboy

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2010, 09:10:53 PM »
Maskara,
Gboy my good friend, the Photo of Federal Reserve Bank New York is also fake they are bronze in brick form.
,Golds bars are individually Hallmarked and have serial nos. So they are piled or stored in a way that they can do the inventory and very neatly stock piled.
   Am sorry I don't believe you, bcoz you are not highly qualified or licensed gold bar assayer to conclude if the gold bars in Federal Reserve Bank is fake or not based on your mere picture observation. Your observation or opinion has no bearing if its fake or orig....its just your mere opinion.

Angel_09,
Pinaikot2 mo pa eh....iisa lang ibig sabihin mo...duda ka na gawa sa nickel babbit materyales yan...ganun din yon eh....since its gold bars...and you claim it to be allegedly made of nickel babbit materials...therefore iyou suspect it tp be gold plated nickel babbit....alangan naman nickel babbit gold bars...hehehe ENGOT KA TALAGA...

Angel_09

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2010, 09:23:20 PM »

You really, really have reading comprehension problem....Tsk!...Tsk!...Tsk!....
I copy paste again and highlighted the words for you to understand:

"Actually, this type of photo circulated 15 years ago, the only difference is...the material used is called nickel babbit."

"Sa aktuwal, ang URI ng larawang ito ay umikot na 15 limang taon na ang nakaraan, ang tanging pagkakaiba ay...ang ginamit na materiales ay nickel babbit".

More stack of gold bars Gboy? I think this is more legitimate than your pictures:

Offline Gboy

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2010, 09:51:36 PM »
Angel_09,

More stack of gold bars Gboy? I think this is more legitimate than your pictures:

Kukuha ka lang ng gold bar picture sa google kukunti pa...sana naman naghanap2 ka dun ng au stockpile katulad ng ginagawa ni Maskara.....para medyo may laban sa dami ng au stockpile picture ko hehehe oks ba?
Tsk,tsk,tsk dapat isa-isahin mo dun kasi ang mga gold bar pictures sa google at pumili ka ng marami2 hehehe
Wag ka kasi tatamad2 maghanap ng mga gold bar pictures dun at least para maappreciate ko effort mo hehehe.
(If you get few pieces au bar picture in google, be sure it is in comparison with myp au stockpile picture...at least maskara found lots of au bars in google hehehe...carefully browse each gold bar picture among hundreds in google)  ;D ;D ;D

Angel_09

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2010, 09:58:40 PM »

Now it is confirmed that you really have comprehension problem....Tsk!...Tsk!....Tsk!......

Offline Gboy

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2010, 10:09:07 PM »
Angel_09,

Nope i don't think so..... :P.....you have not yet found au stockpile much bigger than mine....naghanap2 ka pa kasi dyan sa internet, wag kang tatamad2 at wag kang matulog kahahanap hehehe...

Offline MasKara

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2010, 10:26:12 PM »
Angel and Gboy, why do you have to go to each other all the time. We have to stick on the topic, "Photos of GENUINE Gold Bars  Here".
I think there should be a dedicated board for both of you only.

t_hunter44

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2010, 11:01:30 PM »
TW,
     At one time you were almost ready to start erasing postings that does not conform and I think the time has come. Your decision.

Angel_09,
     I have just given Jackbruno an advice and if you have read it, maybe you should apply it too. Why degrade yourself by stooping down to his level. I have done it too and I regret it for it did no good and there is no point in these never ending argument. Just let it be and eventually he will get tired if no attention is given towards his postings. Some people thrive and is happy when they are irritating someone, just shrug it off and not allow yourself to be pestered by him. My 2 cents worth.

Gboy,
     For once in your life, try to be nice, if you know the meaning of the word and quit that antagonistic attitude, you're are not making friends here . If you cannot say anything good, just clam up, is that too difficult. We are trying to learn from each other here and what we are seeing is hate and discontent, maybe I exaggerated that a bit but it's there or close to it.

Angel_09

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2010, 11:25:28 PM »
Maskara,

Please retrace back my posting, then tell me who started what...

T_44,
What you had said is well noted. The thing is, for us to identify the black, we need to show the color of white…
BTW, regarding the “yamashita gold in tunnel” which was posted earlier, and was used to enticed treasure hunters, is not as brilliant as it was….

The wonder of computer…..
Proof:

Offline Gboy

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2010, 11:31:20 PM »
Thunter44,
Am here to post Yam picture bcoz thats what this thread is all about...no more no less.
If you read my picture post carefully it was Angel as always....who started it first and loves to have running argument with me, of course you expect me to react, as always.
FYI, trying to befriend here or be nice with fellow YTHr is NOT MY PRIORITY....Yam treas is.

Angel_09,
Zobex and Me...don't give a damn if you believe or not on our treasure hoard picture, kasi expected na yan na may naiinggit. The only important is...this treasure do exist...and its ours. Kaya wala kami pakialam kung maniwala ka o hinde.

Maskara,
Reed carefully my post...I simply posted a gold picture....Angel criticize it and loves to argue..I merely reacted and defended it, no more no less.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2010, 11:33:03 PM »
Angel_09,

Wow...ang galing mong maglinis ah....now you can scrutinize its beauty NAKAKATULO LAWAY NOH?....hehehe

Angel_09

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2010, 11:41:09 PM »
To all,

In any presentation of conceivable truth with evidence and logical argument, deception can be exposed....

If most of us are afraid to know and learn what is true, correct and appropiate, then what is the use of this forum?

Check the photos that I posted. Logic tells me it is done using only from few pcs., that's why I said that picture was done to denotes quantity. And the first one that I have posted, came from a single bar. The second picture I posted came from internet, but is very different from the original...

The truth hurts....but we need to bear it, if we want to know what is true.....

Offline boylara

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2010, 12:05:15 AM »
ok i just posted that pics not for debate or to critic one another but just to share. Regardless if its fake or not, then its up to the reader to decipher...
another pics from the net..compare...hmmmm
"So Near Yet So Far"