Author Topic: Post Any Photos of GENUINE Gold Bars Here!!!  (Read 66136 times)

Offline boylara

Re: Post Any Photos of GENUINE Gold Bars Here!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2010, 12:06:48 AM »
another pic
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2010, 12:13:11 AM »
Angel_09,

Wow...you are good at duplicating....the above portion of the picture that was mark or tampered by Boy.
Ang galing mo sa computer ah....nakuha mo pagdugtungin ang untampered/unmarked top portion and make a whole au picture????.....OBVIOUSLY IT WAS NOT DONE GOOD ENOUGH.........MUKHANG EXPERT KA GUMAWA NG JAPEKS NA PICTURE AH.
Pahiya ka sa ginawa mo angel....kasi halatado na malayo2 sa orig kong picture na may mga markings....YARI KA....HULI KA NA TINAMPERED MO LANG PICTURE KO HAHAHAHHAHA  ;D ;D ;D

OBSERVE CAREFULLY THE LOWER PORTION OF MY PICTURE (W/ MARKINGS)...you were not able to tampered or duplicate it kasi may mga markings hahahahhaha.....ang galing mo talaga Boy Lara...yong above portion lang naduplicate nya hahhaha.

Gentlemen,
Scrutinize carefully the picture I posted with markings and Angel tampered or doctored picture...NAPAKALAYO AT HALATADO MASYADO ANG PAGGKAKAIBA...hahaha..

HOY....PAHIYA KA ANGEL .....  YOU CANNOT DISTORT THE TRUTH OF OUR AU PICTURE  BCOZ THE TRUTH WILL PROVE ITSELF....

Offline Gboy

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2010, 12:15:59 AM »
Angel_09,

HOY...COMPARE YOUR DOCTORED PICTURE WITH OURS...OBVIOUSLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH....HAHHAHAA...SA WAKAS HULI2 IKAW GUMAGAWA NG JAPEKS PICTURE

Offline Gboy

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2010, 12:20:13 AM »
Boy Lara,

Ang galing2 mo boy.....Angel wasn't able to TAMPERED THE  LOWER PORTION OF THE  PICTURE w/ MARKINGS, aabutin sya buong magdamag nyan pagbinura nya isa2 ang markings na ginawa mo  HAHAHAA.....

Angel_09

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2010, 12:32:05 AM »
Tsk!...Tsk!...Tsk!...

You really have an extremely comprehension problem...Sorry, I can't do anything more for you...

The concept is too big for you to grasp....

I think I have to agree with other colleague....

Intelligent discussion is out of your style....

Offline Gboy

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2010, 12:41:38 AM »
Angel_09,

Ang dami pang alibi o dahilan pag nabibisto ka eh....Your ill motives is pretty obvious.....YOU WANTED TO DISCREDIT MY AU STOCKPILE PICTURE by copying and duplicating the untampered above portion. You wanted it to appear as if I just doctored it. PWES NAPAHIYA KA SA BUONG MUNDO bcoz obviously you were not able to duplicate the lower portion of the au stockpile bcoz it had MARKINGS....hahaha.....HOY OBSERVE CAREFULLY WITH LENS my au stock[pile...each bar is unique on its position, walang kaparehas yan....while your picture bars is obviously repeated and doctored.

ANO HIHIRIT KA PA?.....wag naaaaa ;D... mapapahiya ka lang ulit...

YOU CANNOT DENY THE TRUTH OF MY AU STOCKPILE PICTURE...BCOZ THE PICTURE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.(...nobody....nobody....nobody.... can deny the truth )

t_hunter44

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2010, 01:27:52 AM »
Gentlemen.
      I fell to grasp the purpose of this topic and posting all those pictures that takes a lot of space is meaningless as anybody can post hundreds of pictures of gold bars that one can get from the internet like Google. I am not amused by all those pictures and much more so on the ongoing debate or arguments by certain individuals on this topic. Lately most of the posting has been debates or arguments that results to name calling. Just my 2 cents worth, I have only one voice. If you guys are happy, yeah sure, carry on !!!!!

Offline Gboy

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2010, 05:27:05 AM »
T_hunter44,

Of course, you can pick and post gold bars picture from google...but you can't claim it to be from Yam treasure. Thats the difference between their gold bar pictures and mine.
Mine came from Yam treasure stockpile (obviously unique and one of a kind)...while theirs came from google (very2 easy to trace and doubted).

BTW: Did you know that its difficult to produce au stockpile picture?....Even gold bar syndicate can't afford to make fake gold stockpiles, bcoz of the expense, imagine trying to gold plate thousands pieces...very2 expensive. The most they can do is replicate it thru computer, just like what Angel did...kaya lang HINDE2 makakalusot ang computer enhanced gold stockpile picture kay Gboy...no way!

Thats why......NOBODY.....NOBODY....LIKE THIS (gboy au stockpile  ;D)....NOBODY....NOBODYYYYYYYY.  :D :D.......of course, they can still do something about it....TULO LAWAY AT MAINGGIT...OKS?  (drool and envy)  ;D

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2010, 07:14:58 AM »
Gentlemen,

Well I created this specific topic for anyone to post photos of an GENUINE gold bars here but now it seems that you guys are only arguing about this all so. Actually, the idea was its supposed to be photos of Genuine YM Treasure Bars found.. NOT just anything found on Google or other places on the net. SO, can we just try to post the photos any GENUINE YM TREASURE here there without arguing?

Cheers!
TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2010, 08:13:34 AM »
Would we rather delete these discussion to stop the non stop madness of who is more credible and know all about gold or we totally stop the arguments and move on.

We all agreed anonymously that THunting.com did no good to Pinoy TH, are we also doing the same here? Will most of us look for a YTH site because we can't agree?

If we delete these non sensible bickering and boyish comments It would generate complaint, If Admin will allow I'll make a now topic called "GOOGLE AND BLOOPER YT HUNTING IN THE NET" here you can post and argue all day long your treasure hunting in the internet. Or we'll create an "Exclusive Board for Gboy & Angel" or to be a little bit civil we'll call it "Exclusive Forum of Disagreement". It's your choice guys.

TW, I'll take the fall, give me the approval and I'll make a new "Topic". Let me know which Topic of the above is proper to make.

Angel_09

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2010, 10:06:41 AM »
It seems very few understood my point whenever I post a topic or response. You don’t need to create a new board for me and Gboy, Maskara.
Personally, I have nothing against Gboy. Previously I believe Gboy about his claim of treasure hordes…I always read his postings in almost all treasure forum in his earlier years. Most forumers responded positively at that time… As years passes by, the tide has changed, and he was almost banned from other sites. That is the time I asked myself.  WHY? It is also that time when I started questioning Gboy about his claim..Logical questions…not harassment. Just to prove myself that those people who disagree with him are wrong. But to my dismay, his mind had been conditioned to answer negatively whenever a question was raised about his gold…

What Gboy doesn’t want is when someone asked questions about his “gold in the cave”, he resorts to name calling and other unnecessary words when he runs out of answers. He doesn’t want to be questioned, because what he knows, he is the absolute TH who knows everything, and anyone who questioned him is categorized as an opponent to what he knows.

Others can’t disagree to his whim, maybe because they are banking to his “information”, that what he is saying might be true, that he really have those gold, and I respect that, who knows, it might really be true, at least after the last 5 years it will become true, with the help of those who agree with him….I’m just wondering why they’re taking time to help Gboy.

With regards to gold pictures, Boy Lara posted a picture saying that it is a hoard from the cave. Gboy said it belongs to him, then he said it belongs to Zobex.
 WHAT I SAID WAS…THAT PICTURE IS THE SAME TYPE OF PICTURE OF NICKLE BABBIT CIRCULATING 15 YEARS AGO. That was my comment regarding that picture, BECAUSE WHEN I EXAMINED IT, IT IS A DOCTORED PICTURE. And what did I get? I was shamed and insulted…because I commented about that picture.

I purposely posted gold bars taken from TSEACT heading, edited the picture posted by Boy Lara, and 1 from internet…and very few seems to get my intentions.

PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN IN PLAIN DEFINITION WHY I DID IT:

1.   That not all picture have its face value, I edited the pictures I posted so that others may know how easy to do it…
2.   That not all pictures that looks true gold should be treated skeptically unless proven original.
3.   That if a picture can not be proven true, how much more the original gold bar?
4.   If someone proclaims that he has the gold, be skeptical and put to acid test all his words to digest what is true and what are lies.

It seems nobody wanted to rock the boat, and contend to accept everything, and If that will be the case, then instead of deleting most of the comments, just put A NOTE THAT COMMENTING IS PROHIBITED, and it will be understandable.

To Admin, for the best interest of all TSEACT members, I think it is about time for me to distance with this forum. I always respect everybody personally, but when it comes about discussions, I always look for proof and logical answers….Probably I do not fit in…

BTW, I hope this will be read thoroughly before somebody give their comments

.My apology…

Angel_09

Offline MasKara

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2010, 12:17:22 PM »
My good buddy Angel, everybody here understood you clearly but what we do not want to hear or see is Gboy and You, me or some other here make it personal (I know some here will not admit that there's nothing personal) or emotional, one or two opinion is enough no need make the argument long and dirty. It gets out of order when the argument stretch out of hand.

Let's get back to constructive discussion and bury the pass. LET'S MAKE PEACE after all we came here to extend our generosity and help each other.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2010, 12:26:56 PM »
MasKara,

No point to make a special DEBATE forum because there's debate's all over this place anyway. Debating is OK as long as there's no name calling or being rude to people. That's a part of life. THunting.com was made for worldwide treasure hunting. TSEATC was made specifically for treasure stuff in Southeast Asia.. ESPECIALLY the Philippines. So, TSEATC is made mainly for Filipinos.. that's for sure. You guys are the one's who keep this site going and without you this site would be nothing. And I know all of us can disagree sometimes but in the end we all have a common goal and that's to go out and recover some buried treasure. Am I right.. guys? So let's all work together on achieving that goal my friends.

I will AGREE with what Angel said about that photo looking like a stack on Nickle Babbit because I've also see several photos of NB that's stacked like that. When I first saw that photo that's immediately what came to my mind.. NICKLE BABBIT (that's even before Angel mentioned about it). That stack appears to be much too high to be gold and looks exactly like some of the NB photos I've seen over 10 years ago.

Angel, no we don't want you to leave or distance yourself from TSEATC forum here. You are welcome here. If anyone has a problem with you then that's their problem. Did anybody delete your comments here? It certainly wasn't me.. that's for sure. I have no problem with your comments and I really don't want to go around and start deleting stuff just because we sometimes disagree with each other. That's not fair and would make people angry and they don't want to visit or post on TSEATC forum anymore. Till today I never deleted a single post here due to that reason.

Your apology is not accepted and not necessary because you don't need to. Who are you apologizing to? I don't know why you did that.

Cheers, Gentlemen!
TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2010, 12:59:58 PM »
Hi guys although I was given the privileged as a Moderator, I never will delete any thread, like I have commented deleting will only generate complaints, so I ask TW's permission to make a "Debate Forum" and TW is right no need to do it we do it in every topic.

Angel, brow no need to distance your self and there's nothing to apologize, you are one of the heart and soul of these forum, cheers to you and to all as well.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2010, 07:07:27 PM »
Angel_09,

To Admin, for the best interest of all TSEACT members, I think it is about time for me to distance with this forum. I always respect everybody personally, but when it comes about discussions, I always look for proof and logical answers….Probably I do not fit in…

You always wanted proof and logical answers....thats the problem.
Bcoz everytime you scrutinize something YOU YOURSELF DOESN'T PUT PROOF on it. Thats why you didn't fit in.
1) Ex: You claim that my gold bars stockpile looks nickel babbit...fine...WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE PROOF of nickel babbit thats look like my au stockpile....NOTHING.
If I put up a gold picture.....if you wanted to disprove it, you should also put picture proof of your nickel babbit stacks......Its like poker game, if i open my card....if you claim that your card is better than mine, you should show proof by opening your card also...as simple as that.
Ang problema syo...sinasabi mo may mali ang picture ko, pero wala ka naman ebidensya pinapakita, panay ngas2 lang.

2) WHAT I SAID WAS…THAT PICTURE IS THE SAME TYPE OF PICTURE OF NICKLE BABBIT CIRCULATING 15 YEARS AGO. That was my comment regarding that picture, BECAUSE WHEN I EXAMINED IT, IT IS A DOCTORED PICTURE. And what did I get? I was shamed and insulted…because I commented about that picture.

You post a doctored au stockpile picture...claiming that its easy to manufactured au stockpile as if my au stockpile picture is computer enhanced.
I POSTED the TWO CONTESTED AU STOCKPILE PICTURE side by side...ONE IS MINE WITH MARKINGS...THE OTHER ONE IS YOURS.....IT TURNED OUT...ITS TOTALLY TWO DIFFERENT PICTURE.
If you scrutinized the two au picture carefully....every bars on my picture has its own position,no similar position,.....while your computer enhanced au stockpile...its duplication of bars...almost all bars are the same position.....
IT ONLY PROVES ONE THING....YOU WANTED TO DISTORT THE TRUTH OR AUTHENTICITY OF THESE AU STOCKPILE PICTURE...IN WHICH YOU FAILED. Thats why you are shamed and insulted, you deserve it. You wanted to confuse the readers.

Re my treasure sites...you know why seems nobody is rocking or complaining about my treasure sites? simply bcoz THE REAL TREASURE HUNTERS IN THIS FORUM KNOWS THEY EXIST BCOZ SOME OF THEM HAVE BEEN TO THESE AREAS THEMSELVES....In other words the real treasure hunters in the North and Mindanao...doesn't complain bcoz they know it exist...ONLY NON TREASURE HUNTER LIKE YOU IS COMPLAINING BCOZ YOU ARE NOT TREASURE HUNTER.
Ex: Why mindanao hunters doesn't complain about our Djakarta tunnel, Gen. Murakami treasure, Crown of Cambodia and other Mindanao sites on my list? Why they didn't complain...bcoz they themselves operated these big vol sites and they know they exist.....ONLY YOU WHO HAVE NOT BEEN TO THESE AREAS COMPLAIN ITS FALSE.
Ex: Penablance Caves or Sierra Caves.....Why northern treasure hunters doesn't complain about the existing of these treasure caves....bcoz some of these sites are their treasure sites targets also.

In other words, Its only you who keep on rocking the boat or complaining, simply bcoz you are not treasure hunter, you have not been into these treasure areas.
If only you are experienced treasure hunter on the field or have been into these treasure areas and disprove it....then maybe you have a point or credible enough...
...aparently you are NOT.

BTW. I meet with Boy Lara so that he can edit or put marking on these au picture and he posted it while besides with me, so whats problem with Boy posting it? (I also show him other pictures with it)
If I claim these au picture is mine...whats problem with that?....This is our treasure site before (on my list). However,  Zobex operated it first, he wanted us to haul it as soon as his health is fine...SO WHATS PROBLEM WITH THAT?