Author Topic: Do not post anymore at www.thunting.com  (Read 13437 times)

Offline dahvos

Re: Do not post anymore at www.thunting.com
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 02:14:32 PM »
i agree............someone on this site i think Goldbar888 once told me it takes years to learn all the ins and outs of treasure hunting.

t_hunter44

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 03:59:33 PM »
Either a foreigner like me or Filipino it does not matter. Every dig site is unique so there are really no experts. Some have an easy time digging and therefore think they have learned everything there is to know about itif hey are sucessful . I joined this site so i could learn some but honesly i think mabee only 5% here even know what they are talking about or even finding anything. Trust me it is a long journey from first digging until that money from the gold reaches the bank.

You got a point there and by the way, whatever happened to that gold that your party found and was ready for assay, did the money get into the bank?

Offline dahvos

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 04:15:31 PM »
no the money did not reach my bank. I am here now in the Philippines. It has been a bad year in 2011. I have been avoiding to post on my thread because i have been kawawa. I will post some time today on my thread for all that has happened.