Author Topic: Small gold buyer here  (Read 4546 times)

Offline anand

Small gold buyer here
« on: March 16, 2012, 04:13:12 PM »

Greetings.

Over the years, we established a supply chain of gold from mining to serve our refinery accounts in the Philippines and in the US with regularity.

We think that tons of gold are probably nowhere near so we simply buy as low as 1 kilogram or less or from 1 piece to a few bars volume per transaction.

Currently the concentration of our business is in Cagayan de Oro and vicinity, although we maintain some presence in Manila.  If you like to deal with just a wee volume, you are most welcome.  Please pm me with your offer price.

We are capable to assay your item, and trained appraisers from around 95 pawnshops now, so it might just be as simple as a 1-on-1 business in a city of your choice, subject to our agreement. 

We reserve a right of refusal at areas or conditions that we are uncomfortable with. 

Thank you.

Offline Janner

Re: Small gold buyer here
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 08:32:08 PM »
your very first post and you advertise your business here, thats a bit arrogant isnt it......

as you can see by the title of this site, its not Walmart for sure.

now then would you like to join the theme of this site,. and advertise your business elsewhere on a more suitable place,
but please...Not here!

regards

Offline anand

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 10:31:36 PM »

very sorry, sir Janner and the rest of the community

respectfully, i believe i honestly introduced myself and what i do--only that i might have a different way of working with treasures, or gold for that matter.

as traders, my group already met in person many gold prospectors, carabao miners, armchair treasure hunters and specially the real-deals.  i hope to be able to contribute these little experiences to the community.

in any case, i have read the serious and the ridiculous in these online pages before i decided to request membership. i do not think that we are really so different.

please never mind the necessary business side of my introduction if that will make us happy   :'(

thanks again; sweet dreams to all  ;)

Offline anand

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 10:34:39 PM »

ps:

i promise not to mention about all those things again  ;D

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 11:07:15 PM »
anand,

Janner is correct. This is actually for you to just introduce yourself - which you have done.

Anyway, please go to the GOLD section to let members there know about your gold buying business. We wish you good luck with that.

TW