Author Topic: Closed Tunnel Found  (Read 10630 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Closed Tunnel Found
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 07:00:42 AM »
Well, your pictures are too SMALL but anyway, I don't really see anything there.
TW

Offline boboi

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2011, 05:46:58 AM »
yes too small cant see too

Offline ghilbzberto

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2011, 08:14:28 PM »
hi...

I only edited sir admin and boboi the picture of vourvon from pdf file to jpeg file if you want i can change it to a larger one....

so that other member specially newbie like me can view the picture no need to download thru pdf file..

thanks....regards to all
farmerandhunter

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2011, 01:51:31 AM »
hi...

I only edited sir admin and boboi the picture of vourvon from pdf file to jpeg file if you want i can change it to a larger one....

so that other member specially newbie like me can view the picture no need to download thru pdf file..

thanks....regards to all

To ALL members: No one should be posting photos through PDF files. They should always be JPG files.
TW

Offline boboi

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2011, 07:46:42 AM »
pdf cannot be uploaded?

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2011, 03:26:53 PM »
pdf cannot be uploaded?

PDF can be uploaded but that's not the proper format for posting pictures here. Pictures should be in JPG or JPEG format only.
Thanks!
TW

Offline boboi

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 02:18:01 AM »
yup i understand tony

thanks

Offline Oliver

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2011, 09:12:19 PM »
It looks like a depression or may be a entry of a tunnel, well thats a good indication that the place is being worked in the past. The old mulawin as you said may be it is the marker.

Offline howjecomp

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2011, 03:07:35 PM »
sir what do you think of this one? could this be the vault that we are seeking? found at almost 32 ft. deep.

Thanks,
Cliff

Offline Oliver

Re: howjecomp (vault)
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 10:28:31 PM »
Well sir, as far as i"m concerned, that is not a vault your looking for & I think its a natural rock formation. Ive seen one in antipolo inside the school when a certain makapili pointed the exact location of the vault, its a grayish in color of course w/ some coloration in the surrounding compacting soil/clay. It will appear his true color specially when it is deep in water especially like the one your digging for.

Offline AU24K

• god is great...
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2011, 11:35:22 PM »
sir..
try to detect the said to confirm if possible treasure in the area and try to find the entrance of the treasure site...

TC..

Offline boboi

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2011, 02:58:11 AM »
Well sir, as far as i"m concerned, that is not a vault your looking for & I think its a natural rock formation. Ive seen one in antipolo inside the school when a certain makapili pointed the exact location of the vault, its a grayish in color of course w/ some coloration in the surrounding compacting soil/clay. It will appear his true color specially when it is deep in water especially like the one your digging for.

so hows that vault you mention inside the building,was it retrieved?

Offline Oliver

Boboi
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2011, 01:16:02 AM »
Yes, it was in the late 70's, he pointed it to certain gov't official because there are no rooms to retrieved it because it is in public school and public place. Only we expect is a part of it, but sad to say... none of us received even a single centavo. The place is secured by military men dug & retrieved the concrete vault.