Author Topic: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!  (Read 95413 times)

t_hunter44

Re: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2009, 01:52:12 AM »
Gboy,
      Got you now, your true self is coming out and you are showing your true color, like at Ming. You have a gun license, wow, did you announced that to scare somebody ? Too old to be scared. Anyway, keep on ranting. You know, I am sure you did not scam any financier for they are not foolish enough to go for your conditions but I give you some credit for trying.
      I am done with you, take a hike or float away with your boulder or much better, hitch a ride in a UFO, some space travel will do ya good, you're spaced out. In Vietnamese, you are "dingke dao".

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2009, 08:27:55 AM »
Mga bro. let's stop this once and for all everything is said already, let by gone be by gone anything negative is bad for our well being and reputation. Nothing is greater than being good and respectful to one another we know right from wrong. Let's forgive and forget we all are brothers and there is no love lost nor regrets. A bond of brothers is stronger when brothers get together.

Let us smoke the peace pipe once again it's been hanging on my wall and full of cobwebs already maybe it needs a little bit of attention begging to be cleaned and lighted to smoke the darkness out.
Peace my brothers and God bless us all.

MasKara is right. No point in arguing for nothing. This is leading no where. Why can't we all just STOP it now and concentrating on RECOVERING the long lost and hidden Treasure. Then, we're ALL REALLY HAPPY with our Success.. if God is willing but I think we all need to have a pure heart and be willing to SHARE some of the wealth if we're successful, gentlemen.

Good luck to us all!
TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2009, 11:41:31 AM »
To all brothers,

Please join me in prayer and extend our heartfelt condolence to the demise of the father of our fellow brother Cap Miwa. Let us give him support and strength in the midst of sorrow to the lost his loving father. 

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2009, 12:48:36 PM »
Cap Miwa, very sorry for your loss. Be strong and take care there!
TW

Offline boylara

« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2009, 06:52:43 PM »
Condolence Cap M...
gboy, thunter, maskara etc...tama na...useless yan mga debate nyo...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2009, 08:20:42 PM »
T_hunter44,

"You have a gun license, wow, did you announced that to scare somebody ? Too old to be scared"

My point is gun licensing is the most strict clearances you need...(barangay, mayor,fiscal, MTC, RTC, NBI, police clearance, PNP directorate, neuro, drug test, BIR and etc)...meaning GBOY HAD NO DEROGATORY RECORD....bcoz I passed all the most strict clearance gov't can have. Therefore your assumption that I SCAMMED ANYBODY thru YTH is totally baseless and stupid, oks? 

How about you, can you answer my questions?
1) You use T-Hunter44 in your username?....CAN YOU PROVE IT HERE THAT YOU ARE INDEED YAM TREASURE HUNTER?
2) You always wanted to scrutinize the expertise/sites of fellow treasure hunter...
    How about you, can I scrutinize your YTH expertise or knowledge or treasure sites, if you had one? Bcoz it would be unfair if you keep on scrutizing somebody else YTH business, while you are exempted? 
3) Can you post your Ytreasure sites, knowledge or infos here...so that you can prove it here that you are a orig YTH ...not a mere nuisance bystander?

Gentlemen,

I think it would be unfair if any tom dick and harry...will keep on scrutinizing or berating fellow treasure hunter re his YTH business.....if himself had not yet proven his YTH knowledge or expertise here. Anybody who wanted to scrutinize anybody , should also undergo scrutiny. to prove that he is a legitimate YThunter, .So that endless arguments would be avoided by nuisance bystander. 

Offline fernando

« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2009, 01:22:59 AM »
MR P.  AKA "CAP M" condolence bro.
IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN A DEEP HOLE
" STOP DIGGING"

t_hunter44

« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2009, 01:41:45 AM »
Sorry to hear about your Lose Capmiwa, read the Letter of Paul to the Romans 8:8-11, it might help to ease the pain.

Gener

« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2009, 06:06:08 AM »
Whats the lost of Capmiwa???? ??? Did he lost a loved one?

Offline MasKara

« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2009, 07:41:34 AM »

To all brothers,

Please join me in prayer and extend our heartfelt condolence to the demise of the father of our fellow brother Cap Miwa. Let us give him support and strength in the midst of sorrow to the lost his loving father. 

Bro Gener, our Brother Cap lost his dad from a heart attack the other day.
To others lets keep the peace here for a while in respect to our brother, offer sympathy and prayers not a useless debate.
Stay safe everyone.

Offline bulospoint

« Reply #145 on: October 25, 2009, 07:51:05 PM »
bro capm,

i'm now using this code name for security reason. who knows, our failed transaction last week might materialize very soon.  only the admin who can see my ip adress can trace who am i. of course you, boy lara and dindo know me because i contacted the three of you last week regarding our AU-buy transaction.

My condolences my brother.

Offline kuliglig

« Reply #146 on: October 25, 2009, 07:55:33 PM »
Sir Capm,

My condolences.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #147 on: October 25, 2009, 08:19:10 PM »
CapM,

My condolences also.... :-[

Offline boylara

« Reply #148 on: October 25, 2009, 09:42:31 PM »
bulospoint, ....pag uwi nyo dito, pakita namin mga pics nila..baka sila yun mg aka transact nyo...talagang genuine ang ipapakita pero pag transaction na ...wala na yan..peke na yun...pati nga yun safehouse nila alam ng grupo,...naka usap ko na yun mga ka tropa natin na naka transact nila noon...yun isa si badz na kaibigan ni tony wells, yun iba hindi kasali sa forum pero mga ka tropa ko sila...kung galing sa barko yan, yun barko sa may Camaiguin yan,,yun isang MARU...lam namin ang exact location non kaso mahirap mag retrieve kung genuine talaga yan, den yan yun mga kasama na nakakuha sa Gonzaga at dyan sa may, Calayan Island...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline slider

« Reply #149 on: October 25, 2009, 10:53:51 PM »
Manong CapM, my condolences too.