Author Topic: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!  (Read 95001 times)

Offline boylara

TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!
« on: June 20, 2009, 08:42:23 PM »
Tony Wells, congrats...you make it again, actually it was you former website were I learned alot about treasure hunting...I will recommend/forced hehehehehe all Filipino Treasure hunters to post all their query here and stop using other american owned forum..coz they are like hitler, they edit and delete your post. Tony hopefully this site is open to all issues and opinions.... Welcome Back Mr. Wells...Your site here in Cagayan is waiting for you, according to your buddy...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 05:33:29 AM »
Tony Wells, congrats...you make it again, actually it was you former website were I learned alot about treasure hunting...I will recommend/forced hehehehehe all Filipino Treasure hunters to post all their query here and stop using other american owned forum..coz they are like hitler, they edit and delete your post. Tony hopefully this site is open to all issues and opinions.... Welcome Back Mr. Wells...Your site here in Cagayan is waiting for you, according to your buddy...

Thanks for that my friend. Yes, I put a lot of info from my past site and added MORE here. Please pass the word to ALL the Filipino treasure hunters that this is the site for them to get info, share info and post all their message here. There's no better site dealing with Treasure and Treasure Hunter's in Southeast Asia!

All that I ask is that you all PLEASE POST IN ENGLISH so we can ALL see, understand and gain knowledge from everything here.

Cheers and good luck to you all.
TW

Gener

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 12:56:03 AM »
Hi boy lara & tony wells,
 Great respected people,,sorry for tailing you here but i hope you will accept my entry on this site....

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 05:57:56 PM »
Hi boy lara & tony wells,
 Great respected people,,sorry for tailing you here but i hope you will accept my entry on this site....

Welcome aboard Gener. It's our pleasure to have you here.
TW

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 09:42:34 PM »
hello tony, may i ask permission to join also in your site...
haven't you learn to speak filipino language yet from your wife?

cheers!

Offline boylara

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 01:37:30 AM »
Ok..Tony yea I will encourage all the forumers in Ming, philthclub,thunting, yamashita treasures etcs, especially Filipinos to post on this site...Ok i will try to post in English, but i warn you my friend , don't edit what ever post they post here, regardless of what ever information, its up to those who are reading the forum to comprehend/decipher those information...Mabuhay ka Tony Wells
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 06:06:03 AM »
hello tony, may i ask permission to join also in your site...
haven't you learn to speak filipino language yet from your wife?

cheers!

cap miwa, welcome aboard and of course you have permission to join us here. We need all the help and info we can get!

Well, my wife did teach me 'konti lang' but I'm not in no way good enough to understand most Tagalog. Many international treasure hunters also don't understand the Filipino language so that's why they all wanted the post to be in English also. Plus, if there was something posted bad in Tagalog here then I wouldn't even know to edit that out. Thanks for your understanding.

TW

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 06:09:15 AM »
Ok..Tony yea I will encourage all the forumers in Ming, philthclub,thunting, yamashita treasures etcs, especially Filipinos to post on this site...Ok i will try to post in English, but i warn you my friend , don't edit what ever post they post here, regardless of what ever information, its up to those who are reading the forum to comprehend/decipher those information...Mabuhay ka Tony Wells

Boylara, thanks for your support. Since we're just only starting up this again after many years then we need to spread the word that TSEATC is THE PLACE for ALL the treasure hunters, shipwreck excavators, archaeologist and anyone else who's interested in what's happening in SE Asia.

No, as long as its in English and not anything bad about anyone then why should I edit that my friend?

CHeers,
TW

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2009, 08:31:12 PM »
Thanks TW,
Are you more interested in shipwrecks? My group has a very good site, infact, the ship's location was already found and tied a float on it. We were supposed to operate it last Dec08, unfortunately, weather was not good. We scheduled it this summer09 but my fellow hunters who are good divers are no longer available. So now, its just waiting there for availability of the divers. The ship is almost covered with sand, it's just about 150meters from the shore...a japanese ship.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2009, 06:45:24 AM »
Thanks TW,
Are you more interested in shipwrecks? My group has a very good site, infact, the ship's location was already found and tied a float on it. We were supposed to operate it last Dec08, unfortunately, weather was not good. We scheduled it this summer09 but my fellow hunters who are good divers are no longer available. So now, its just waiting there for availability of the divers. The ship is almost covered with sand, it's just about 150meters from the shore...a japanese ship.

Cap Miwa,
Yes we are definitely interested in shipwrecks but not really the WWII type. We're more interested in the 200-year-old Spanish Galleons, China Junks, etc. If you know of any of those please email me anytime.
If your ship is almost covered in sand how do you know its a Japanese ship? is it a steel hull ship?
Thanks,
TW

Offline boylara

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2009, 07:27:14 PM »
you can assign CapM and me a moderator of your yamashita treasures forum...Actually CapM is one our trusted members of the Cagayan Valley Treasures Seekers Society...and also my kababayan...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2009, 10:10:11 PM »
TW,
no problem, i will email you if we find one. i will give only a few details why i say it's a japanese ship but i'll not elaborate. a portion of the ship is not yet covered with sand and a japanese with a map came to look for it. it so happen that the boat owner whom he hired is somebody i knew, accompanied the japanese to that spot shown in his map and dived also. In another time, another group in 3 expensive bmw cars came again to that place and this time they also hired the uncle of the same guy the japanese hired. also to look for the same ship. the result of the story is in my earlier post.

boylara,
thanks...it's enough for me being a member... i'm not always around so i can't be a moderator. i'll see you around.
God bless!

Offline Gboy

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2009, 02:47:04 AM »
Tony Wells,
Nice website and nice new YTH forum.
Since you like spanish shipwrecks....someday we will give you one...at 10-15 feet deep only. The target area near palawan. It was accidentally found by our fishermen assets.
According to our assets the spanish galleon is covered with corals, at low tide you can stand on top of the coral and the water is on your neck level...thats very shallow indeed. At high tide the water is 10-15 feet deep. Actually these is their 2nd spanish galleon and they never touch these bcoz they have previously recovered spanish galleon, they recovered already 2,000 pcs porcelain and sold to local buyers.
The fisherman assets seems disinterested to open these 2nd spanish galleons bcoz they have a hard time selling artifacts of their first galleon , most of the time their artifacts were just confiscated by corrupt police thats why they seems not interested much to open these 2nd galleon.
Anyways, If we are finish with our YTH activities....out of curiosity/adventure sake, we may explore (with your help) these 2nd spanish galleon site...para maiba naman...nakakasawa na pag palagi YTH projects eh.

Yam Hunters,
Whatzzz up? New YTH playground?

Boy Lara,
    Hey, my assets have monitored your exploration in the mountains recently...hehehe pakalat2 ka pala dun ah (you are loitering around). Putok2 ang pangalan mo dun ah (your name are well known).
Well the areas you explored are indeed good YThunting grounds but the problem is....every treasure hunter moves is being monitored and it easily relayed to corrupt gov't officials. In other words your moves are being monitored, you should do it COVERTLY AND DISCREETLY. All the people there are treasure hunters thats why you can easily be monitored unless you have a good alibi for being in that area.
   Just imagine am not in the area and yet i was able to monitor your moves, how much more for the local YTHunter politicians in the area who monitors every treasure hunters in the area....hinay2 lang sa pagpasyal dre, marami mga mata dun, (be carteful in your moves lots of eyes in the area.)
   TIP: If you really wanted to explore in that area, to avoid detection...LET ONLY YOUR ASSETS ROAM THE AREA, not you bcoz kilala2 ka na dun eh. Once there is positive site, thats the only time you go to the area, oks?  

« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 05:49:19 PM by admin »

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2009, 06:00:03 AM »
you can assign CapM and me a moderator of your yamashita treasures forum...Actually CapM is one our trusted members of the Cagayan Valley Treasures Seekers Society...and also my kababayan...

Boylara, yes, maybe I will consider you for the position to be moderator here. Thanks for your interest.
TW

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2009, 06:01:18 AM »
Welcome aboard, Gboy. Hope you enjoy TSEATC. I have emailed you already regarding the wrecks you mentioned.
TW