Author Topic: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!  (Read 95408 times)

Offline boylara

Re: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2009, 07:54:19 PM »
Gboy...welcome to this forum...the owner of this forum is not like other who attack your post...your in a friendly forum..its ok, anyway most of the treasure hunters in Cagayan Valley had heard my name but don't now who I am...hahahahahahahaha...anyway Sierra Madre Mountain is our playground....dito kaya ako lumaki,,,,,pag pasyal ko sa Manila, dating gawin miss ko na yun pagkain sa Tokyo...Musta Lakad dyan...

CapM. pag uwi mo pasyal ka sa amin,...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Gener

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2009, 12:24:13 AM »
I can smell the originals here! nice to see you guys here...

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2009, 07:39:27 AM »
Gboy...welcome to this forum...the owner of this forum is not like other who attack your post...your in a friendly forum..its ok, anyway most of the treasure hunters in Cagayan Valley had heard my name but don't now who I am...hahahahahahahaha...anyway Sierra Madre Mountain is our playground....dito kaya ako lumaki,,,,,pag pasyal ko sa Manila, dating gawin miss ko na yun pagkain sa Tokyo...Musta Lakad dyan... (Pls Translate for US!)

CapM. pag uwi mo pasyal ka sa amin,...
(Pls Translate for US!)

Boylara,
Hoi... what's all that in Tagalog there? If you insist on writing that then PLEASE also translate for the rest of us to know what it means. Thanks!
TW

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2009, 07:40:12 AM »
I can smell the originals here! nice to see you guys here...

Well I HOPE we don't smell too bad! haha...
TW

Gener

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2009, 12:51:58 AM »
TRANSLATE FOR BOYLARA,
(tagalog side only)--Sierra madre is our playground....I was raised here,,,,when i will visit Manila, as usual i miss the food in Tokyo,,,Hows our movements there....

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2009, 05:53:50 AM »
TRANSLATE FOR BOYLARA,
(tagalog side only)--Sierra madre is our playground....I was raised here,,,,when i will visit Manila, as usual i miss the food in Tokyo,,,Hows our movements there....

FANTASTIC! Thanks!
TW

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2009, 06:39:21 AM »
...and the translation for the last part of boylara's post, that's for me.

CapM,when you come home, visit our place...

haha... you could also learn here how to translate tagalog language to english

Gener

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2009, 07:44:11 AM »
Capmiwa,
 Sorry that i adjust my vacation as i faced a huge problem here! My brother is in jail accused of entering a house!.(caused of lady ofcourse) and its very much against their traditions here in the gulf as you know...He has no any connection except me in this country so its difficult to leave him hanging there on the jail, as we know all, blood is thicker than water!

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2009, 09:04:59 PM »
bro. gener,
no problem. attend to the needs of your brother first. things here can wait. its just our hobby anyway. but we will look forward to your longer vacation so we have more time to visit more places. i hope it will still be in the good season this year. just advise us of the earliest date. i'll pray your problem will be settled very soon. regards and God bless!

Offline boylara

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2009, 02:59:30 AM »
tony , im just kidding, ok i will post in english....
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2009, 05:33:24 AM »
Capmiwa,
 Sorry that i adjust my vacation as i faced a huge problem here! My brother is in jail accused of entering a house!.(caused of lady ofcourse) and its very much against their traditions here in the gulf as you know...He has no any connection except me in this country so its difficult to leave him hanging there on the jail, as we know all, blood is thicker than water!

Gener, sorry to hear about that. Where are you? In Saudi? That really sucks! Hope you can help get your brother free from that place. Good luck!
TW

Gener

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2009, 06:30:05 AM »
Thanks Tony but its looks like hopeless all my efforts to bring out my brother! I lived and work here in Doha, Qatar-just few yards away from U.S. base here...

francisco

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2009, 10:17:25 AM »
            It's really hard to be in jail mostly in the middle east, I taste it during the first gulf war 'sand storm'   it's not about women but an accident 300 km. away from Riyadh going Taif headon collision with my speed of 170 kph. i'm in cruise control mode, what save my life is my 'seat belt' after staying in hospital for a month i was put in jail.
            For three months i have to live with different nationalities and what keeps me sane is by learning their customs. And wait for the sponsor to pay what they called 'blood money'.....alham di lillah.... i'm back in our dear country.
            I'd rather risk my life in finding the elusive yamashita treasure than die in a foreign land he he he .....

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2009, 06:36:31 PM »
Thanks Tony but its looks like hopeless all my efforts to bring out my brother! I lived and work here in Doha, Qatar-just few yards away from U.S. base here...

You're welcome Gener. I wish you the best of luck with all that mess going on there.
TW

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2009, 06:39:27 PM »
            It's really hard to be in jail mostly in the middle east, I taste it during the first gulf war 'sand storm'   it's not about women but an accident 300 km. away from Riyadh going Taif headon collision with my speed of 170 kph. i'm in cruise control mode, what save my life is my 'seat belt' after staying in hospital for a month i was put in jail.
            For three months i have to live with different nationalities and what keeps me sane is by learning their customs. And wait for the sponsor to pay what they called 'blood money'.....alham di lillah.... i'm back in our dear country.
            I'd rather risk my life in finding the elusive yamashita treasure than die in a foreign land he he he .....

Francisco, you're lucky you got out of there safely. That's why I don't like to work in the Middle East cause if you're a foreigner there and have any problem they really make a big deal out of it and treat you like a criminal for nothing!
TW