Author Topic: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!  (Read 95000 times)

Offline Gboy

Re: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2009, 08:18:40 PM »
Boy lara,

Stop roaming in Sierra, you are just wasting your time. The one that you are looking for, had already been found !  ;D Lets just wait if we have new honest president. So stay put and relax.

francisco

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2009, 11:21:42 PM »
Sir TW,
       That's true, mostly if you're an expat you're always in disadvantage, even if you know a little arabic language if you don't know how to read and write and assuming that you can read arabic just like our brothers in Mindanao still when they go there sometimes they're lost in conversing with the locals. The same with us Filipinos, there are many languages like ilocano,vizaya,waray,manobo etc. which not all understand though there are similarities but with Tagalog which we considered our national language at least we can communicate.

Sir Gboy,
       But what if the honest President will not come, are we just let the yamashita treasure lay there? the election still far if there is,
that's why if i'm Boylara i'll keep on doing what i'm doing as a yamashita treasure hunter.

Gener

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2009, 07:54:51 AM »
BOYLARA will never sleep,,HE is the EYE of the NORTH! he used to get good communication around that area from his assets...thought im far,,i have a good cubwebs of information from those mentioned places, by the time new faces stepped in,,,i got a message too...like those group went there up last week looking for a land to buy,,,Gboy/boylara,,,are you aware of this??? they said they are from manila? there are 4 of them who stayed there for few days...

Offline Gboy

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2009, 08:22:28 PM »
Francisco,

What I mean for Boy Lara to stop looking for these treas sites. Bcoz these treasure caves/tunnel had already been found by Budz assets (kilala nya yan), just wait for "balato" and stop roaming around, nagpapagod kapa. FYI, these sites are Budz father "marcos reburried" sites, oks?

The only problem is how to haul these big vol sites without being noticed by neighbors/local officials, bcoz every new faces or YTH that went near the cave/tunnel site is being monitored or interviewed by local officials....the only way it can be hauled...report it to the President....or buy the land area....waaaa pera pa rin. :'(

Gener,
I never heard these people, we don't mind if they roam around and buy some land, as long as our cave/tunnel sites is not touch.   

francisco

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2009, 09:04:40 PM »
if that is the case then we have to wait for a Pacman to be President......

Angel_09

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2009, 10:26:26 PM »
Mr. Gboy,

Just for the sake of clarified information about this site in Sierra madre, is this the same site you mentioned in some of the treasure hunting forum?
Please let me quote:
   "22 Nov 2005 @ 10:39 by gboy @203.215.119.159 : Sierra Madre treasure sites
Cliffhanger, you have posted enough information already in this forum regarding our treasure sites in Sierra madre, have you already produce a funder? Or an equipment donor even for a small item? If none....maybe this forum is not good enough for you...
Somehow i was able to convince a few small items donor in treasurenet and spindle regarding our sierra madre expedition...
But we need more equipments and budget...hopefully we can find more funder her...anybody else?
For treasure hunters info...i'm the one who invite cliffhanger from his mindanao sites to explore in my new treasure playground...sierra madre...we both explore these ever since...and we are very very near in hauling process...hopefully we can find funder ASAP"

Since you are giving infos to treasure hunters, I for one would like to know what has happened to this sierra madre hauling process.

Regards,

Angel_09

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2009, 03:30:14 AM »
Gboy,
Until when will you wait to start hauling? I have started roaming over Sierra Madre for the past year and we already found at least 3 sites we were looking for. I'm not sure if one of this is your site but one is also a cave. My group went up just last June and found the exact site where the map is pointing. It was only unfortunate that the tunnel is already filled with water because of lots of rain in the area this year especially last summer. We were not able to enter...but at least we finally found it! we'll make another expedition... the asset informed us this tunnel is dry when summer or when there is less rainfall.

Clue of this site? The area is a rainforest and everything is rotten green. A C shaped mountain range, beautiful place. There is a big waterfalls...When you are aerial, you will notice a big foot shape on a flat surface below with...you know this place? more clue? the stairs the japanese made with its railings is still there. if this is not one of your site, thats good. but if it is one of them... you are left behind. until when will you wait? when it's gone and hauled by other groups? Goodluck... wait until we have a good president? the world will have ended by then and you will never even taste it. work it out my friend.

Gener

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2009, 03:34:28 AM »
Angel-09,
 Have we met before????

Angel_09

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2009, 04:19:12 AM »
Hi Mr. Gener,

I'm not so sure if we did, but when it comes to T hunting I operate alone with my trusted fellow hunters.

Angel

Offline MasKara

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2009, 10:14:36 AM »
TW,
Talking about your interest in shipwrecks and Japanese sunken vessels. I have with me the entire RP archipelago locations of sunken vessels I acquired this navigational map from Camp Aguinaldo when we ventured in salvaging 20 years ago when we were applying for permit. We used this map to identify which area and vessels in the Philippines we were given permit to salvage. This map was made by the US Naval Maritime Industry for navigational purposes. All detailed information are here like depth, and geographical locations etc. Just sharing if you want some info it may not be 101% reliable but it will be 98% some of these vessels slid down through out the years already but it can pinpoint your objective.
BTW I have contacts here in the US (Pinoys) that are able to use the satellite to locate your objective land and sea some big companies engage in treasure hunting hired them but with a price to pay. Pinpoint your objective and they will give you detailed infos they are also willing to negotiate for a share.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2009, 08:32:43 PM »
angel_09,

I have two hardworking treasure partners in Sierra. One is Cliff and Budz.

Cliffhanger sites is different from Budz. Cliff had at least 3 or more hauling sites according to his native asets. His problem...NO BOAT to roam and haul in Sierra. Lots of people had offered a boat/budget but the boat owner condition is to join in hauling...NO WAY. It will only be our own trusted team member.

Budz had several Marcos reburried sites. During Martial law his father reburried/found a dozen big vol open cave/tunnels sites. (BTW his father gave Marcos a dozen thousand tons gold). When the old man died, Thats what we are slowly trying to trace the whereabouts , location and native guardians of these big vol sites. So far we found a few sites, but its already had titled land owner, we can't hul or else we are tresspassing. The only way we could haul is...nego with land owner, talk to GMA/military/politician or buy the land....lahat di namin gusto, kaya nag mumuni2 panu diskarte...hehehe

Thats why we stop digging for the last 10 years (no need di ba?)... only site relocation/verification.
BTW, we usually don't go to Sierra to explore per se (di kami pumupunta pag hahanapin pa lang, gusto namin yong nakita na)....we only go there to REVISIT/RELOCATE sites that had already been reburried/seen by our assets. 
Lots of people wanted to help us financially but they wanted to join in operation/hauling...NO WAY. Its too dangerous to add other non-team members, ano sila sinuswerte? barya2 ambag tapos gusto sumama sa pagpasok sa butas. It will only be our own trusted team members will go to these sites no more no less.

Cap Miwa,
Our sites is different from yours...our target site is not closed, its open and au stockpile had been seen  according to our assets/guardians. There are lots of sites in the jungle, its open for everybody. However due to difficulty of the terrain and far flung site...its not easy. It took my team almost 9 years of exploration in that area....

ambotsaimo

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2009, 11:33:21 PM »

here you go... you can call GMA
(02) 9287021

don't forget to give me golf shares after you haul.

blogging they say is nice, why don't you start one?
http://www.bloggingbasics101.com/

Gener

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2009, 01:05:06 AM »
Gboy,
 Its difficult to get funding if you will not "TRUST" the funder! any funder big or small needs to probe on his eye where he invested his HARD EARNED MONEY,, There are many interested people there who is much capable of shelling out cash but may not do so as there is no trust in between..I think its impossible unless show the "THING" to the funder...I dont think a legitimate funder will ever think of grabbing the whole of treasure as he already haves money!! People who haves money will never think of much more than they could chew...Like a very rich man,,He actually dont think of even shared with it! All he wanted is the adrenalin of finding a treasure on his eyes and thats it...I already experienced this with my participations on some explorations like in carribean islands to gulf and red sea to portugal...those treasure researchers are only interested on "PAYING BACK THEIR FUNDERS" and all remains for them is just another research and listings/documentations of the find..they simply wanted their names to be listed as tools in finding the treasure..they never asked for a huge bonuses or percentage..they are just happy with their participation in treasure recovery and they are not that wealthy either but they are happy,,after recoveries,,its like nothing had happened..they dont even check their accounts if their share are there or not,,,the main thing is,,,THEY HAVE TRUST IN EACH OTHER...As they always says,,,they lived in one boat....

Angel_09

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2009, 01:23:47 AM »
Very well said, Gener. The magic word is TRUST!!
Whether it is a centavo or billion peso, the word trust will not diminish its value.

Angel_09

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2009, 05:20:25 AM »
Gboy,
by the way you sound, no other person or group can help you. and you cannot even find for a way how to do it, besides the fact that you don't want to share it with even those who want to help you bring it out. so there's no way for you but to let it stay there until you will meet somebody who just wanted to give all you need wihout asking anything in return. i hope you you find one, otherwise, let those items stay where they are until somebody finds out or until nobody will ever benefit from it. goodluck!