Author Topic: Wells Fargo Safes  (Read 42645 times)

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
Re: Wells Fargo Safes
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2012, 07:41:41 AM »
Evidence Corroborating David Wilcock’s Recent Allegations: Philippine Gold, Platinum, and Cash
2011 December 30
Posted by Steve Beckow
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2012, 07:46:03 AM »
Evidence Corroborating David Wilcock’s Recent Allegations: Philippine Gold, Platinum, and Cash
2011 December 30
Posted by Steve Beckow
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2012, 11:55:00 PM »
Well Gee, how did I miss this topic.  As long as people are posting pictures of phony box's I might as well post a picture of my phony box.  This thing makes a great door stop, keeps the oscillating room fan from swinging the door back and forth.

Z

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2012, 08:34:40 AM »
Well Gee, how did I miss this topic.  As long as people are posting pictures of phony box's I might as well post a picture of my phony box.  This thing makes a great door stop, keeps the oscillating room fan from swinging the door back and forth.

Z

Yea, but I thought the topic heading here was about Wells Fargo Safes. In this case everyone is also posting their fake FRN box photos here also so it's kind of confusing already.
TW

Offline Cllardera

« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2012, 04:02:28 PM »
Hello everybody! I am new to this forum and I am very interested because some of the topics discussed especially Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, TOV, FRN and FRB  are in the hands of my contacts. Presently, one my my contacts has 3 boxes of Wells Fargo, one worth $25M, the other $50M and the &75M. Also, one my contacts has 3 boxes of FRB. These boxes of FRB are white in color or some said that they are platinum boxes. These items are located in Misamis Oriental and Lanao del Norte. We really found no real buyer of these. I am very much pleased if anybody could help me in our area.

I will email videos or pictures for those who could help me in our area.

Cllardera

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2012, 09:33:43 AM »
Hello everybody! I am new to this forum and I am very interested because some of the topics discussed especially Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, TOV, FRN and FRB  are in the hands of my contacts. Presently, one my my contacts has 3 boxes of Wells Fargo, one worth $25M, the other $50M and the &75M. Also, one my contacts has 3 boxes of FRB. These boxes of FRB are white in color or some said that they are platinum boxes. These items are located in Misamis Oriental and Lanao del Norte. We really found no real buyer of these. I am very much pleased if anybody could help me in our area.

I will email videos or pictures for those who could help me in our area.

Cllardera

Can you please post some photos of the Wells bills and safe here?
TW

Offline margaha

« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2012, 12:02:30 PM »
We have this box in Manila (1) and 11 of these are in samar islands. is it fake or real?
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2012, 02:26:29 PM »
We have this box in Manila (1) and 11 of these are in samar islands. is it fake or real?

That's not Wells Fargo. That's supposed to be the FRN's. No idea if genuine or not but we tried for some time to cash those in and never got a single cent for them.
TW

Offline margaha

« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2012, 12:07:47 AM »

That's not Wells Fargo. That's supposed to be the FRN's. No idea if genuine or not but we tried for some time to cash those in and never got a single cent for them.
TW

We also tried to sell it to a bank here in the Philippines thru the owners rep but afterwards they told us that it is fake. I don't know how could they tell that it's fake.
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ