Author Topic: MY NORTHSTAR  (Read 44916 times)

Offline fernando

Re: MY NORTHSTAR
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2010, 06:36:35 AM »
yes gboy i think its from a old oven stand... but purposely breaked to form a shoe shape...parang tungko ng kalan ng mga lola natin....
IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN A DEEP HOLE
" STOP DIGGING"

Offline Gener

« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2010, 06:38:09 AM »
......And,,,the japs are not stupid to mould a clay shoe if there is no reason..better consentrate to study again the sequence of your markers and look where is the bin. there has to be something here...and not a simple garbage,,,expensive garbage indeed.. :o

Offline Gboy

« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2010, 06:41:10 AM »
Fernando,

The other items in your picture are obviously discarded items or garbage ( insulator, iron hook and square rock?).
Anyways, Remember soil is depository of garbage. So don't expect anything you found underneath the soil are treasure markers besides your local MWSS pipeman who always dig water pipes/canal may have better collection of garbage than yours  ;D

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2010, 04:25:42 PM »
Gboy

You are asking for a better picture of shoe. so, I show this drawing. If you cannot answer my question above, you are one of monkeys looking for nuts but cannot find tree. Hahahahaaaaa

You cannot clearly see the foot markings in the picture,but if you see that in actual situation, you will really appreciate that odd shape stone. Now if you have your own, please show it here.

t_hunter44

« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2010, 04:38:31 PM »
This sign means travel around the base from mark direction. If the mark direction is treasure under, you did downward direction
Nice picture. Close your fist in front of your face then stick out your middle finger, What is it now, I suppose you got the meaning. See, you are smarter than I thought.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 04:40:33 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline Gboy

« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2010, 05:14:47 PM »
Northstar,

You are asking for a better picture of shoe. so, I show this drawing.
Thats right, however, your picture of a shoe is totally different from your odd shape rock marker....napakalayo ng pag kakaiba.

If you cannot answer my question above,
I already answered your question, no need to repeat it over2 again. However, if you are not satisfied, its okey bcoz thats the least of my concern. Am not compelled to satisfy you.

you are one of monkeys looking for nuts but cannot find tree. Hahahahaaaaa
No need to find the tree, bcoz we already found the NUTS (au) anyways, oks?  ;D

You cannot clearly see the foot markings in the picture,but if you see that in actual situation, you will really appreciate that odd shape stone. Now if you have your own, please show it here.
Odd shape stone will always be odd shape stone, no more no less....its only the pigment imagination of a treasure hunter who wanted an odd shape stone to be a Japs rock marker probably due to his LIMITED ORIG JAPS ROCK MARKER experience or collection.
(Yan ang problema pag kokonti lang orig japs rock marker ang nakita mo or koleksyon mo, kasi pati ang mga ordinaryong bato pipilitin mo gawing treasure marker kasi wala kang maikukumpara eh, pero pagmarami kang nakita at koleksyon ng orig japs marker, madali mo malaman ang pagkakaiba.)
FYI, I have several dozens man made Japs rock markers...more than all of you here combined, so don't lecture me about Japs rock markers and odd shape rock markers bcoz I know all the difference.
My team are more experience and explored in LUZVIMINDA more than you do, so don't lecture me about japs rock marker...bagets ka pa lang dyan kumpara sa amin, bai?
Thats just my 2 cents comments, walang personalan.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2010, 05:16:56 PM »
T-Hunter44

close your fist near your nose, then stick out your smallest finger. Start to dig there to remove nose grass. do that everyday for your morning habit. At least I help you a healthy habit to breathe more fresh air.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2010, 05:34:16 PM »
Northstar,

You are experienced or expert in your field of Isometric View...fine, thats highly appreciated.
However....there are other YamTHr here who are more experienced, with extensive YTH researched and veteran than you do. Meaning whatever you say may not agreeable to us who have decades of YTH experienced/research than you do.

Nevertheless, you question and ask portion re YTH is admitable, Somehow It will enlighten other Yam THrs here.
Of course, it is expected that we may NEVER AGREE on something bcoz we have different YTH experince but thats why we are here in this forum to SHARE SOME YTH INFOS....its up to us wither we believe it or not on someone else views or answer.
 No need to argue or disrespect each other. Walang personalan.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2010, 05:04:25 PM »
This marker means treasure under. Look at my Japanese code book and the stone marker

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2010, 05:13:39 PM »
Gboy

I have another foot markings for you to evaluate. I found this 75 ft underground. The thickness of this is 1/8 of an inch. Can you consider this as odd shape stone at 75 ft underground. Estimate in what level is the treasure with this marking. Left and right sole of the foot. Lapa lapa.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2010, 06:39:56 PM »
Northstar,

Sorry I beg to disagree....your Japs code marker maybe correct but the rock that you found underneath is not a Japs rock marker to me but ordinary odd shape stones.

FYI, I have a  Japs Treasure Map (big vol/golden lilly sites) in Mindanao.
It described and contained the detailed VERTICAL POSITION of the markers/items/traps...layer by layer, thickness and stuff. In other words I know what to expect underneath from golden lilly sites bcoz it has basic standard underground treasure design. .
And odd shape stones...is not one of those you should expect underneath.

In fact our YTH reasearch is more extensive than Seagraves admitted by his assistance when I talk/emailed to them. Seagraves expertise is only CIA stuff and Curtis/valmoris maps..no more no less, ours is more extensive than that. We even explained to Seagraves and his assistance the errors on his Yam books, thats why they sent me some corrections/revision of his Golden warrior book, which only few people had a copy....including me.
...Thats why if you want to talk about Japs marker and stuff....bossing sobra2 na kaalaman at decades na research namin dyan, fully documented pa, oks?

Of course, as always...we may differ in opinion or observations. Its up to YTHrs to whom they will believe, walang pilitan.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2010, 06:54:25 PM »
Northstar,

BTW, a few years ago, I debated and argued with Seagraves assistant (map reader) re some errors on his Gold Warrior books. They ask the help of my team to correct some errors, they sent me some money so we went to Northern Luzon tooks some pictures of the targets sites, give some corrections of yam infos and stuff  and sent it to them. Few months later they sent me the revision of Gold Warrior book, which only few people had a copy, including me.

Thats why if you want to talk to me re Japs rock marker and stuff....thats only very2 small agenda compared to the extensive YTH research we had done, oks?.... :-\

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2010, 09:39:44 PM »
Gboy

With this foot marking sign, the treasure was found 92 feet underground. The sole of the foot marker means the treasure is 5 meters underground. May I request you to please post your rock markers here for the benefit of the doubt. If you believe so much with the sea grave books, It's nothing and a useless book for treasure hunting. You are like reading stories of the WWII. Remember this always my friend, The japanese always change their code every site you dig, It's never uniform rock markers. You try all my rock markers with acid test if is an odd shape rock or a cemented rock. I hope to meet you soon to help your group solve the mysteries of yamashita treasure.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2010, 10:55:43 PM »
Northstar,

With this foot marking sign, the treasure was found 92 feet underground. The sole of the foot marker means the treasure is 5 meters underground.
Of course, I will not believe your word easily unless you show proof of treasure that recovers bcoz of that shoe rock marker.

May I request you to please post your rock markers here for the benefit of the doubt.
I have already posted some of my japs rock markers even in other treasure forums, and some who saw them...they never doubts its Japs man made...hehehe
ex: 10 foot smiling face, carved on cliff wall 70 feet above the ground...thats the pinoy version of Mt. Rushmore president's face.....probably carved by Japs artist for several months....yan ang orig japs marker pinaghirapan ukitin talaga, hinde yong ibang odd shape stones, pag nakita mo, nagdududa ka pa. Yong mga Japs markers ko MALALAKI, kaya wala kaduda-duda  ;D

If you believe so much with the sea grave books, It's nothing and a useless book for treasure hunting. You are like reading stories of the WWII.
I don't believe much, I only help them corrected some errors. besides some YTHr used it as their inspirations.

Remember this always my friend, The japanese always change their code every site you dig, It's never uniform rock markers.
It doesn't interest us or not our concern if the Japs change their codes or not...simply bcoz WE NEVER DIG. Although we have several dozen buried sites....we are allergic in diggings.
Why dig, if we already FOUND AND RELOCATED several big vol open caves sites now guarded by our native assets?....In fact, right now, my partner Cliff will attempt to pull out / haul a few AU pieces from remote jungle sites. If they fail, next time, next month, next year ulit...ganun lang buhay treasure hunter, di tumitigil katetreasure hehehe, oks?

You try all my rock markers with acid test if is an odd shape rock or a cemented rock.
No need bcoz some japs rock marker are molded on concrete and some are carved from rocks....so whats the point of testing with acids?

I hope to meet you soon to help your group solve the mysteries of yamashita treasure.
Thanks for your concern, but No NEED bcoz we solve the mysteries of Yam treasures decades ago already. Remember our old folks had recovered 10,000 metric tons during martial law days.
 They tech us how they did it before, thats why we know how they did it....YAM MYSTERY SOLVE matagal naaaa...,....oks?

Offline Gboy

« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2010, 12:08:13 AM »
Northstar,

For your perusal....here are the examples of our Japs rock(boulder) marker....well defined and well carved. The pictures , I already posted it in several treasure forums and some of YTHr here had already seen some of it.

1) 10 foot Smiling Face carved on 70 foot high cliff wall........its Pinoy version of Mt. Rushmore's face carvings.
2) Skull Mountain.....the whole mountain was shaped into skull like the Phantom's skull mountain ,hehehe Boy Lara was excited when he saw it on the way to Manila from Cagayan.
3) Perfectly Cut Boulder .... a house size boulder was perfectly cut into two, the edge is so sharp...looks like cut by 50 footer circular saw?
4) Heart of Valencia.....a 20 ton boulder was carved and shape into a heart, the boulder nearby was carved into hole and several pieces of gold bars was recovered hidden inside.
5) Triangle, Arrow and Square......carved into rock boulder.
6) 20 footer ARROW (see through, tagusan ang butas).....carved from an rock island in Isabela.
7) 20 footer STAR (see through, tagusan ang butas) carved from a cliffwall in Ticao Island, Masbate.
8) Face Cave and vagina.......20 footer cave with a face ...and 2 feet carved vagina on its forehead.
9) Eagle Rock.........a 50 ton rock boulder was carved into eagle (wings/beak) with 5 feet X mark carved by circular saw.
10)  A Huge Japs carved LAPIDA (2ft. by 4 ft.)......carved with japanese character on top of the cave in Montalban, Rizal
11) 5 feet CLOCK....carved into 150 feet high cliffwall...MOntalban, Rizal.

Those are just examples of our JAPS MARKER collections (I never included the smaller ones, only the bigger ones)...well defined...well carved, even a 5 yr old kid can identify it from a far..... :o