Author Topic: Jokes-gags-laughter here...  (Read 21810 times)

t_hunter44

Re: Jokes-gags-laughter here...
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2010, 07:38:54 PM »
Husband and wife were at the Mall. The wife said to the husband, I'll be in the Womens Department  as I need a Bra. The husband said, Hon, do not waste your money on Bras as you do not need it as you have small Tits. The Wife replied back annoyed, then why do you use Briefs.

Offline twobox

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 08:28:56 PM »
Whats the difference between a priest and a father.

the priest celebrates mass while the father celebrates sex...haha lame

t_hunter44

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 09:24:26 PM »
The King of Saudi Arabia has one daughter and she is close to becoming an old maid. The King said to the Princess one day, I am getting old and its time for you to get married and provide me a Grandson who will inherit my Kingdom. Princess replied, Father, I have not found him in this kingdom. The King said I will take care of that. He advertised all over the world that the Princess is in need of a husband and all kind of studs came to the kingdom to try their hand , Canadians, Americans, French, Italians and so on but none pleased the Princess and the King was worried.One Filipino guy has seen the Ad and would like to try his luck but he has no money to pay for his fare to Saudi so he built himself a raft made of bamboo, load it with provisions for a long haul and went out to sea headed for Saudi Arabia. A month later he lost his oar so he goes in the water and swim and push the raft, climb on to rest and back in the water again. Three months later he finally arrived in Saudi, presented himself to the King. The King look at him with disdain but allowed the Filipino to present himself to the Princess. A few minutes later, she heard the Princess moaning and groaning with ecstasy and sometimes a yell of delight. Half an hour later, the Princess came out with the Filipino, happy and smiling and said to the King, Father, I have found my man. The King asked himself, what kind of a daughter have I got, picking this Filipino Brown and Ugly Monkey to wed and he has all the good looking guys to choose from . He took the Filipino aside and said, What have you got that the others do not have. The Filipino undressed in front of the King, lo and behold, all that time he spent on the water, his Dick has BARNACLES  ;D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 09:32:26 PM by t_hunter44 »

Angel_09

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2010, 03:19:47 AM »
There are 2 husband talking about their wives.

Husband #1.  You know why I love my wife so much and marry her?

Husband #2. No. Why?

Husband #1. Because she knows how to choose an excellent, intelligent and handsome husband.

Husband #2. You are very lucky. You know why I hate my wife?

Husband #1. No. Why?

Husband #2. Because she is so much in love with me and show it everyday, everywhere and whatever ways.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 03:37:47 AM by Angel_09 »

Offline Gener

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2010, 04:44:54 AM »
Is there anymore available daughter of these saudi king?,,he-he,,im simply naughty with arabians,,,i know very well their weakness he-he...They will adore a filipino once they tried one... ;D ;D

Offline Gener

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2010, 06:39:02 AM »
DO YO KNOW THE MEANING OF?
BRA:
B - Breast
R - Raising
A - Apparatus
BRIEF:
B - Bird
R - Resting
I - Its
E - Eggs
F - For safety
CONDOM:
C - Catcher
O - Of
N - Nutritious
D - Drops
O - Of
M - Men
------------ ---------

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2010, 08:48:52 AM »
Husband and wife were at the Mall. The wife said to the husband, I'll be in the Womens Department  as I need a Bra. The husband said, Hon, do not waste your money on Bras as you do not need it as you have small Tits. The Wife replied back annoyed, then why do you use Briefs.

OUCH! That hurts!
TW

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2010, 08:50:48 AM »
Is there anymore available daughter of these saudi king?,,he-he,,im simply naughty with arabians,,,i know very well their weakness he-he...They will adore a filipino once they tried one... ;D ;D

Hmmmmm... do you care to SHARE with us and tell us their weakness?
TW

Offline fontokis

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2010, 09:52:09 PM »
A boy ran to his mother telling him that there's a medical mission on circumcisions  conducted in the hospital nearby and he wants to be circumcised this summer but he needs P2o for the registration..The mother gave the boy P40.. As the boy was about to run..he turned his back and ask his mother why she gave him P40 instead of P20. The P20 is for the registration of you and the other P20 is for your Father...

Angel_09

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2010, 12:09:58 AM »
HE...HE...HE.... ;D ;D ;D

Did you know that because of this related joke, lot of people died in Northern Luzon because the driver was Joked about circumcision?
He drove the bus to the ravine....when the passengers laugh...

Offline Gener

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2010, 12:30:10 AM »
TW,
The secret is simple,,,filipinos EATS!! Arabs dont! ;D

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2010, 05:55:21 AM »
HE...HE...HE.... ;D ;D ;D

Did you know that because of this related joke, lot of people died in Northern Luzon because the driver was Joked about circumcision?
He drove the bus to the ravine....when the passengers laugh...

That's SICK! Obviously that IDIOT Driver is very UNSTABLE in his Simple Mind! Well I hope he was one of them who died also!
TW

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2010, 06:00:16 AM »
TW,
The secret is simple,,,filipinos EATS!! Arabs dont! ;D

OK! NOW I got you brother! Cool!
TW

Offline Gener

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2010, 06:09:13 AM »
THREE STOOGIES:

T44 : Bro? My wife is so stupid, she always buys a phone load but we dont own a cellphone!!
Angel : My wife is more stupid bro, she buys a printer while we dont have computer...!
Gener: My wife is worst stupid brothers, everytime she gets out of the house,she brings condoms with her and she dont even have a penis....Waaaahaaa....  :'( >:( :'(

Offline Janner

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2010, 06:22:56 AM »
Wife said to Husband, I'm going out to buy a Bra..
Husband, Why you need a Bra, you aint got no Boobs......!!

Wife, then why you got briefs then.....?? :D