Author Topic: Curtis Maps  (Read 35735 times)

Offline goldbar 888

Re: Curtis Maps
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 10:12:14 AM »
additional maps for learning, its from robert curtis courtesy of mr D.D.  and i believe it is very near brother gener's location in the philippines huge huge site.

Offline Gener

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2011, 10:15:58 AM »
hmmm. you havent showed these to me before,,,i guess you have the complete details of it,well then see you after 5 months bro and ill see it,,,if you wish!! ;)

Offline goldbar 888

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2011, 10:21:18 AM »
several seismic test and some borehole drilling shows some good posibilities but did not get the exact locations...the old man brought the group there 1998 or 1999  i think...but he had a bad memory..
yes the main problem there is POLITICS.. and i think you can handle that...site still untouched .. i hope

Offline Gener

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2011, 10:26:41 AM »
if its in my location then ill handle that political figure"s"...ill do my best... ;)

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2011, 10:52:42 AM »
Ho-Ho, we are talking about the "8" again. Hopefully, the passage connecting it in the boundary of Kayapa is still existing (A long way out). I have been in contact with your kababayan Orden (who knows something) and has talked with bakit Dadang Garcia 12 years ago too because I believe she was intentionally brought down there when she was 5 years old by Colonel W and a valet (?). I did some few research. Got to meet sometime bro.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 07:06:53 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Gener

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2011, 10:57:58 AM »
Ho-Ho,,yeah,,all the person you mentioned (deceased)were very much known to me specially my father,and this "Orden" is just so near my home too and they were familiar to me... :D

Offline goldbar 888

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2011, 11:00:17 AM »
yes dindo its the 8th...and we conduct surveys between 8 and 9 back then because the old man lost his memory because of his lingering illness.. but still manage to get some  man made anomaly in thr results

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2011, 11:01:59 AM »
When the old man was still living? Was he the VALET that I mentioned?

I was there at least a month before the death of bakit Dadang and again attended the interment.

Offline goldbar 888

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2011, 11:10:09 AM »
yes he was the valet....the exploration director told me.. " you should see the face of the project director when the oldman scratch his head and told us, im sorry but i miss calculated .. we are about 2 kilometers off;" well it only cost them big amount of dollars ...

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 11:18:28 AM »
But did the old man told you some of the clues like the eastern? or western wall or hill? Also find all the old santol trees along the way to the "8", Dadang told me that she remembered that the Colonel was pointing near each of the old Santol trees along the way.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 11:25:48 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline goldbar 888

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2011, 11:32:35 AM »
i could not recall, but maybe the oldman had told them something.. the group ended up purchasing a lot of property's there..hectares..but could not do anything up to now...because of the DENR back then and now the national museum..

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2011, 11:35:15 AM »
Had to talk with Orden again this week, will pm you later.

Offline goldbar 888

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2011, 11:38:38 AM »
i was personaly summoned by the national museum two times this year...threatend to put me in jail for ten years and to pay an amount of 200.000 pesos. oh boy..!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2011, 01:08:16 PM »
i was personaly summoned by the national museum two times this year...threatend to put me in jail for ten years and to pay an amount of 200.000 pesos. oh boy..!

Summoned and threatened by the National Museum for what?
TW

Offline goldbar 888

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2011, 01:44:44 PM »
TW

they summoned me telling me to stop a project which i handle.. they personaly visited the site and stayed for 2 consecutive days with a politician..4 people to be exact..they went to a hotel checked in at night time and returned to the site during daytime...when they could not find me there and could not get any cooperation from my people they got my phone number and called me up and summoned me to their office near luneta manila.. again we did not come up in any terms .. and for the second time was called again this time warning me to face jail terms for 10 years and a fine of 200,000 pesos..it's very hard to explain considering this is a public forum and i maybe blurting out names and reasons which it is not healthy for me i hope you understand ..some members here knows the real score..