Author Topic: Curtis Maps  (Read 35978 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Curtis Maps
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2011, 03:43:13 AM »
Yolanda Curtis is the widow of Bob Curtis. In the 1980's, Bob supposedly had taken photos of 172 Japanese WWII treasure site maps. When Bob died a few years ago, everything was left to his wife, Yolanda.
TW

Sir Tony,

Can you possibly PM me Sir the email address of Madam Yolanda?

Thank you very much,

I'm traveling right now so that info is not with me. Wait till I get back home in a few days and then I'll search for that and send to you.
TW

Offline Firestone

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2011, 06:24:05 AM »
Sir DB,

I think i know this Mr Orden from N.V. if im not mistaken his name Robert Orden an engr. sometimes he lives in hongkong w/ his family but now he  move to US, he is a close friend of mine but now one or two times he visit me here in hongkong he knows a lot of stories about TH. Sir Gener correct me if im wrong w/ this info. i know how reach this guy. Thanks

Offline : Michael-Robert: Embry.

• Golden Lily Treasure, Yamashita Treasure, Kin no yuri
  • Historical Recovery SpeNothingt.
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2014, 07:33:17 PM »
Tony, what was the out come of this? I think a personal visit would have been best. Yolanda Curtis.
There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

A living soul, Sui Juris, Jus Soli
Without Prejudice, Without Recourse
All rights retained.

Notice to agents is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agents.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2014, 08:49:07 PM »
That is a subject, don't even bother to follow up on.  Curtis did not die when the official record says.  He died about 2 years ago.  There was a swap for his life and his wife.  At the time he was running his platinum refinery in NV I was running a tellurium - gold complex mine not far away, maybe 30 miles.  We were shut down by corrupt government who took the land on an either or basis.  Either quitclaim the land or ---.  Since the land was not in my name but my partners, the partner signed it over and walked away.  That was an interesting site, the high grade ran 900oz per ton.  BUT it is a tellurium - gold complex.  Very toxic and hard to separate.

Z

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2014, 06:52:27 AM »
That is a subject, don't even bother to follow up on.  Curtis did not die when the official record says.  He died about 2 years ago.  There was a swap for his life and his wife.  At the time he was running his platinum refinery in NV I was running a tellurium - gold complex mine not far away, maybe 30 miles.  We were shut down by corrupt government who took the land on an either or basis.  Either quitclaim the land or ---.  Since the land was not in my name but my partners, the partner signed it over and walked away.  That was an interesting site, the high grade ran 900oz per ton.  BUT it is a tellurium - gold complex.  Very toxic and hard to separate.

Z

He died in Las Vegas a few years back. Not in the Philippines.

Eylong I did email Yolanda but it seems that quite a few people had been 'hounding' here for Bob's Maps and Research after he died so she didn't want to reply back to anyone and just be left alone. Therefore, i wasn't going to give out her contact info until I have personally spoken to her first.

I haven't been back to Vegas since visiting them but when I'm going back there again I will definitely try to look up Yolanda to see what's happening with her now.

TW

Offline Deds

Tell me about Lying Lady mountain
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2015, 01:58:08 AM »
I just want to know how the lying lady looks like . .. and what can I see once I found the lying lady mountain?

Offline Yojuyo

Re: Tell me about Lying Lady mountain
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2015, 03:13:03 AM »
I just want to know how the lying lady looks like . .. and what can I see once I found the lying lady mountain?

Is this in Negros Right?
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline Voyager

« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2016, 06:37:48 PM »
Well admin  was there an update? Were you able to contact YC? Still hoping...

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2016, 02:40:00 PM »
No. Until now I wasn't able to contact YC. Still working on it.
TW

Well admin  was there an update? Were you able to contact YC? Still hoping...

Offline fom1113

« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2016, 11:44:06 PM »
Don't get desperate  in finding maps of Mr Curtis, everything can be seen by the eagle in the sky. Here is a sample fom a screen grab while i was searchong the net. Credit to the owner.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2016, 12:04:12 AM »
   Regarding the lying lady mountain, i have seen one and i did survey the area but was in north Luzon. An amazing place. We were at the peak of it, that's the tip of the bust in a distance. We found a motherload with 8x12 in feet dimension supported by a map of the whole area shown to me afterward. The cartographic sketches of it's 2pages A4 size map represents a complex engineering including number of bars per load. The 999.9999 mark was noticeable on the first page.
   I think this lying lady mountain is different from you are refering to, sir TW.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline kaloy

« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2016, 01:52:22 AM »
Most published maps are fake including mine. ???
Lucky are those who have seen an original.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2016, 08:50:21 PM »
The map that was shown to me is a xerox copy of the original map brought by two Koreans who made a two day and one night stay while surveying the entire area. That was just borrowed by the lot owners.

I have seen some maps but that was the first time i saw a map written in a very technical way like engineering plan.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2016, 05:37:46 AM »
Hope those other members here who have seen an original map would also share their knowledge. Ty

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2016, 08:19:04 PM »
Hello Kaloy...Eventhough this map is a photocopy it was taken from the original Map..This is what a real map looks likes..
Complete Instructions,With corresponding degrees and distances..It is not clear but it could add some knowledge.. ;D