Author Topic: My Isometric view  (Read 52476 times)

Offline Janner

Re: My Isometric view
« Reply #120 on: June 20, 2010, 10:46:31 PM »
Looks like the LRT map in Manila.............. :D

(This was posted "after" the maps posted above, but NS deleted his post then re-posted them above my reply,
so now you get the answer before the question as it were......)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 11:36:32 PM by Janner »

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2010, 11:24:25 PM »
The clock orientation of this map is 9 O'clock. It means that you have to twist the map 90 degrees.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 11:40:02 PM by NORTHSTAR »

Offline Janner

« Reply #122 on: June 20, 2010, 11:34:03 PM »
I see you are "deleting and re-posting again"  "after" a reply NS....!!

well thats a No-No, or else no one can reply as your keep re-posting all the time ahead of any replies.....
So, be ready to be "Moderated" if you do it again !!
Its also called "Site Etiquette"

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #123 on: June 20, 2010, 11:38:33 PM »
I see you are "deleting and re-posting again"  "after" a reply NS....!!

well thats a No-No, or else no one can reply as your keep re-posting all the time ahead of any replies.....
So, be ready to be "Moderated" if you do it again !!
Its also called "Site Etiquette"

I am sorry that I mistaken my post.. There is a lacking ingredients... Hehehe     Forgot something

Offline Janner

« Reply #124 on: June 20, 2010, 11:41:45 PM »
If thats the case NS then all you had to do was "Modify" instead of deleting the whole post....
know what i mean... ;)

Offline bfgates

« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2010, 01:36:14 AM »
NS,
what is the cipher for? ???

i have different interpretation  ;D
That others may be praised and I unnoticed....

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2010, 03:50:45 AM »
NS,
what is the cipher for? ???

i have different interpretation  ;D

A cipher is a secret hidden code. In order for you to decipher a treasure map, you must know on how to identify the cipher. I all Japanese treasure map that I encountered, the cipher is based on isometric view. I'll show you more later

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2010, 04:23:43 AM »
This is another example of cipher. Take note in all the lines and angles. Look at it closely and examine all lines and angles. Why do they have exact lines and angles. It simply means that the Japanese used the isometric view in hiding their treasures.. Very strong evidenced.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 04:34:18 AM by NORTHSTAR »

Offline Janner

« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2010, 05:10:52 AM »
This is another example of cipher. Take note in all the lines and angles. Look at it closely and examine all lines and angles. Why do they have exact lines and angles. It simply means that the Japanese used the isometric view in hiding their treasures.. Very strong evidenced.

Article taken from Japanese archives...
"Japanese cartographers made maps of each site and trusted accountants marked them with three digits
 signifying the Yen values of the gold, diamonds and other assets buried in each.

A site bearing the designation “777” was valued at 777 billion yen. With 1945 exchange rates fluctuating
between 3.50 and 4.00 yen to the dollar, just one triple seven site was worth almost US$200 billion –
a king’s ransom by any measure. There were many triple seven (“777”) sites as well as triple nine and lesser sites".

And accordingly there is NO mention of Isometrics other than for medical rehabilitation purposes.
so we can gather from that, Cartographers made all the maps and accountants attached the value to each one
therefore if a map does not have a signature of lets say 777 or similar, then it would likely be fake.

there yah go........(this does nt include the personal buried stuff that soldiers took for themselves.)

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2010, 05:42:09 AM »

Article taken from Japanese archives...
"Japanese cartographers made maps of each site and trusted accountants marked them with three digits
 signifying the Yen values of the gold, diamonds and other assets buried in each.

A site bearing the designation “777” was valued at 777 billion yen. With 1945 exchange rates fluctuating
between 3.50 and 4.00 yen to the dollar, just one triple seven site was worth almost US$200 billion –
a king’s ransom by any measure. There were many triple seven (“777”) sites as well as triple nine and lesser sites".

And accordingly there is NO mention of Isometrics other than for medical rehabilitation purposes.
so we can gather from that, Cartographers made all the maps and accountants attached the value to each one
therefore if a map does not have a signature of lets say 777 or similar, then it would likely be fake.

there yah go........(this does nt include the personal buried stuff that soldiers took for themselves.)

Aha so you mean the cipher of Japanese treasure is 777. If no 777 the map is fake... as simple as that...  The Japanese must be crazy if they only used 777 as their cipher..Hahahahaaaa ;D ;D ;D

Offline Janner

« Reply #130 on: June 21, 2010, 05:53:36 AM »
you obviously cannot read...........

the triple numbers are the value of the items.....its NOT a cypher as you put it ::)

ALL genuine maps had the value written on them.........

unless like i said it was a soldiers cache that was buried..and that would be small.

now come on, buck up laddy
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 05:58:14 AM by Janner »

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #131 on: June 21, 2010, 06:03:39 AM »
oH jANNER My janner

Why are you so mad of my post. If my post is not agreeable with you , then post what is best for all the members of Tseatc. Go...go....goooo. Yes Janner you are our hero.. go... go.... and go....

Offline Janner

« Reply #132 on: June 21, 2010, 06:04:52 AM »
You First.......... ;)

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #133 on: June 21, 2010, 06:05:03 PM »
hey guys... what happen here, we are here to share good ideas and or opinion, not like this guy's, please guys respect each other and respect the opinion of others i hope you guys will communicate each other in PVT messages not like this many GUEST and MEMBERS are viewing this site, i hope you get what i mean guy's..... :)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline bfgates

« Reply #134 on: June 21, 2010, 08:24:51 PM »
NS,

you blew it! all the while, even when Janner is insulting you, you remain calm and peaceful on the side. that is humility, but now you blew it....dont let your pride carry you away.....anyway continue with you ideas, its a free republic. and i open still to isometric view.

as our only sister her said, do it privately coz so many people sees your posts. it became your character, exposed.

Peace!
That others may be praised and I unnoticed....