Author Topic: Re: Japs Straggler  (Read 15797 times)

benvalmores

Re: Japs Straggler
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2011, 03:34:25 PM »
Good points too T-Hunter!!!,
nothing is instant nowadays, even instant cofee, you have to prepare the hot water before you can make one....

Offline curscute

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 12:33:24 AM »
A japanese based company here in the Phil. came to here asking why she has that last name (japanese) as to make it short since her mother is still alive they gathered all the information to her mother. and the jap. government had finally proven that she is indeed the daughter of the said JIA.

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 03:14:13 PM »
What about if somebody discovered skeletons, bones and other belongings inside the caves believed to be JIA soldiers who died during the WWII.

1. What is the usual identification of JIA except from the sword? do they have dogtag?;
2. Is The Japanese government will compensate the finder?;
3. where we can get the roster of Japanese soldier during WWII?;     

Just asking, anybody can give a comment for broader explanation. thanks so much.

TS 
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 04:14:13 PM »
TS,

Well the Japanese Gov. has sent a few teams to the Philippines before to recover their MIA soldiers so I would think that if you have some good information as to where some JIA skeletons are then they will most likely be happy to compensate you financially for that info.

TW

Offline curscute

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 09:52:12 AM »
What I read from the net is that JIA skeletons is worth more than 1,500 - 4,000 pesos per skeleton, And just additional Idea this JIA did not die in Battle but buried alive or poisoned by their comrades & greedy generals, Japanese used to believe that they will be the spirit guardians of the loot. 

I'm not also sure if this JIA did a harakiri too.

My pops guide a japanese national in a mountain believed to be a positive YT area . as they reached the peak of the mountain the japanese collapsed and after some 30 minutes or so he recovered he really cried a lot as to the wonder of my father ::), asked what's the reason why he was crying :(... He said he saw his relatives (who are JIA) and they hug him and very happy :) to see him it's like he was dreaming but he didn't know that he collapse.

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2011, 08:38:42 PM »
TW and curscute, thanks for the additional infos and ideas, we have reliable information from the person/s who did the scour the caves and while they were inside the cave they saw nine skeletons and besides of the skeletons their are hardsacks full of items, they immediately return because they will be suffocated by poison gas. its only a matter of 5 minutes stay inside the cave under the mountain.

as per my research, maybe the skeletons are the one brings the items inside the cave to hide or buried the same and afterward, the officers guard deactivated the ladder that is why they can not go out of the cave because it almost 50 meters high climb from the entrance or the officer guard throw a poison gas to be sure that they only know the place where the loot were kept, buried and hide.

my group are on the process of going to the place, we have already gas mask and other things for our TH opn. and if we can recover anything that will positively pinpointed to JIA/MIA i will post it here so that we can contact the japanese government. again thanks for the info

TS       
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2011, 06:17:27 AM »
That's fantastic, TS.

Yes, take some good photos for all of us here. We would really love to see that.

If inside the cave, please don't touch or remove any of those Japanese soldier skeletons. Just remove all the treasure and good stuff first and take lots of photos. Then, you can later bring the Japanese Government people so they can carefully remove any soldiers remains.

Good luck to you all!
TW

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2011, 03:05:31 PM »
TW, thanks again, we will do it

TS

Offline Jason_10

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2011, 09:13:03 AM »
Early last year, while a condominium is being constructed in Roxas Blvd, Metro Manila, a skeleton of what appears to be a solider was accidentally discovered. Judging from the rusted metal helmet and a water jug found near his remains. Sadly the bones were just put away. Nobody bothered to identify or call the authorities. I took some pictures but I will have to find it.

Offline opaw opaw

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2011, 07:36:16 PM »
re-bones: the japanese gov. used to pay well for the bones of fallen soldiers (ain't matter the circumstances of death), yet you "should" provide details of your discovery. Either you tell the truth or make up a story. Sure is that there is a gov.japanese treasure hunting recovery team very active here,they know everything about the sites,well trained,and have access to anything needed,but the way they work is sadly to say "bad". Dont trust them (no disrespect to japan).
If you find a skeleton in a tunnel - dont touch it, dont remove it - analyse it it might (should) give you details, signs of direction of "perhaps" the gift deposit or a cache or?! look out if there is a bone missing,every detail means a lot ! a finger missing?! usually in caves are 2 guardians,but once can find many more skeletons,maybe the helpers,POW, yet again every detail is important,b4 you remove any bone ! If you open a cave or a site where the bodies still more or less intact, again - analyse everything, depending your air supply,or inside a cave most probably in the chamber will be 2 guardians, always take your time, dont do anything hasty !  be prudent !

Offline Janner

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2011, 08:05:15 PM »
re-bones: the japanese gov. used to pay well for the bones of fallen soldiers (ain't matter the circumstances of death), yet you "should" provide details of your discovery. Either you tell the truth or make up a story. Sure is that there is a gov.japanese treasure hunting recovery team very active here,they know everything about the sites,well trained,and have access to anything needed,but the way they work is sadly to say "bad". Dont trust them (no disrespect to japan).
If you find a skeleton in a tunnel - dont touch it, dont remove it - analyse it it might (should) give you details, signs of direction of "perhaps" the gift deposit or a cache or?! look out if there is a bone missing,every detail means a lot ! a finger missing?! usually in caves are 2 guardians,but once can find many more skeletons,maybe the helpers,POW, yet again every detail is important,b4 you remove any bone ! If you open a cave or a site where the bodies still more or less intact, again - analyse everything, depending your air supply,or inside a cave most probably in the chamber will be 2 guardians, always take your time, dont do anything hasty !  be prudent !

I dont go with any of the above details, as in most cases bones are scattered all over the place, this being due to the various rodents inside the cave/tunnel. and of course the condition when they died (explosion or what?)
NO guardians, NO ghosts just bad smell and lots of bits.

Offline opaw opaw

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2011, 01:31:00 AM »
sure i agree if rodents have access then the picture could change.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2012, 10:04:31 PM »
gov.japanese treasure hunting recovery team

Politician/military - Japanese treasure hunting team - This I believe because this is privately and personally sanctioned only for personal interest.

Government - Japanese treasure hunting team - This I do not believe, because there is no such team. Always personal interest comes in. Have anyone heard any politician giving fund to the government? It is the other way around.

If there is such thing as Government-Japanese recovery team, (1) how do they justify the fund spent for it? Note that no government fund shall be spend except in pursuant to appropriation law or ordinance (approved budget) approved prior to the current year (RA 7160); and (2) there is no such thing as budgeting for unproven expeditions (witch hunting). Precisely that is the reason why the National Historical Institute is being criticized for always coming-in late when there are Galleons (Historical Sites ans structures) being discovered. If people has been proven to have already recovered part of the loot, then the cavalry comes in to check the veracity due to and in accordance to the RECEIVED REPORTS. :D To late for the agency.

As for a STILL LIVING STRAGGLER or any LIVE POINTER, let's say 18 years old in 1942, then he should be 88 years old this year. This should warn anyone when someone claims to be a living pointer or straggler. Ask what is he to the JIA during the war; then always check the age and the physical being if he is indeed 88 years old and above or below 88 years of age.

Our last pointer which I had personally talked with last year has died 4 weeks ago. He was 11 years old then in 1945 and was the stable boy, responsible in taking care of the horse of the Japanese Officer. He died before he reached his 78 years of age but left some stories still to be proven correct and precise to the dot.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:18:46 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline SleepingBeauty

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2016, 10:54:01 AM »
Interesting! My bestfriend had also the same experience. The cave is(was or is :) ) guarded by a JIA in skeletons and still holding a rifle. Cave was toxic. According to him, there are about 16 remains/skeletons of JIA.

So Troubleshooter, can you update us po in this?

TW and curscute, thanks for the additional infos and ideas, we have reliable information from the person/s who did the scour the caves and while they were inside the cave they saw nine skeletons and besides of the skeletons their are hardsacks full of items, they immediately return because they will be suffocated by poison gas. its only a matter of 5 minutes stay inside the cave under the mountain.

as per my research, maybe the skeletons are the one brings the items inside the cave to hide or buried the same and afterward, the officers guard deactivated the ladder that is why they can not go out of the cave because it almost 50 meters high climb from the entrance or the officer guard throw a poison gas to be sure that they only know the place where the loot were kept, buried and hide.

my group are on the process of going to the place, we have already gas mask and other things for our TH opn. and if we can recover anything that will positively pinpointed to JIA/MIA i will post it here so that we can contact the japanese government. again thanks for the info

TS       
WYSIWYG