Author Topic: ways of breaking a hard concrete cement  (Read 51607 times)

Offline spica82

ways of breaking a hard concrete cement
« on: June 27, 2010, 08:48:18 PM »
hi.would like to ask if any of you guys have any ideas or suggestions on how to break a hard concrete cement? i think it measures 2x2x3 meters.tnx so much!

Offline goldfish

Re: ways of breaking a hard concrete cement
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 08:58:39 PM »
Hi Spica82,
i have read quite a lot of suggestions on breaking a hard concrete cement in this forum...Just try to browse and explore the posts and you will surely come accross the topic... :)

t_hunter44

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 10:14:16 PM »
Spica82,
        If you are trying to break that concrete expecting to find something inside, it would be much easier if you know somebody that you can trust and has a good metal detector and have it checked first before going to all that trouble of breaking it. It has happened before, people went to all that trouble breaking a cement vault expecting something inside only to find out there was nothing inside . Just my two cents worth.

Offline spica82

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 11:09:12 PM »
hi.yes we already checked it using a metal detector and after checking it, we then decided to break it for us to really see what's inside...do you think it's good?i mean in your own treasure hunter instincts,etc... ;D

Offline bfgates

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 05:35:37 PM »
spica82,

breaking a suspected t.cement vault is as surprising as winning a lottery at least  ;D , if and only if, it its really a cemented t.vault. you can check it with metal detector, if it yields positive in metal presence, you have 50% of chance, if your metal detector has descrimination that can tell if its ferrous or non-ferrous, you got a higher percentage of hitting a t. but beware that this confirmation makes commotion, the adrenalin rush that makes our normal decision blocked by greed and wild dreams. there are few who succeed in ripping the harvest as a group because of humility. but seldom ends in one persons victory due to greed.

so be careful on that cement vault. if you are willing to give away your share to those who becomes greedy, then you can go breaking that vault....Peace!

ps....can u post a picture of you vault...
That others may be praised and I unnoticed....

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 05:46:03 PM »
hi.would like to ask if any of you guys have any ideas or suggestions on how to break a hard concrete cement? i think it measures 2x2x3 meters.tnx so much!

Spica82 very nice found :) :) but can you post some photos of that concrete cement vault, for me much better you post some photos and I'm sure many of the members will give you an opinion of what will you going to do of that concrete cement vault. :) :) :)
Good luck..... :) :) :)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Angel_09

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 01:46:55 AM »
Spica82,

What happened now to your concrete cement vault?

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 06:09:23 AM »
even if its a japanese made concrete vault, not all of them has treasure inside it. in fact many doesn't contain treasure. it could just be a decoy or just plain concrete. so the best thing to do before you waste your time and effort to break it is to use a metal detector that can discriminate ferrous and non-ferrous metals. do not use the stick type detector/locator.   

Offline spica82

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2010, 06:30:26 PM »
hi again, is it possible that the treasure vault consists of mix cement and pebbles?tnx!   :) :)

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2010, 09:19:49 PM »
hi spica if you are near in davao maybe our group can help you if your cement vault was really made by japs. by the way how did you found that vault? any marker near to that cement vault?

Offline superman888

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 04:08:49 AM »
how do we know if a certain cement was made by the japanese?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 07:56:17 AM by superman888 »

Offline Gboy

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 06:32:54 AM »
how do we know if a certain was made by the japanese?

simple...ask the japanese soldier who make it. ;D ;D ;D joke

Offline Corel

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2010, 08:12:29 AM »
Check if there's "Made in Japan " carve on it.....

joke... joke... joke.. ;D

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2010, 08:53:48 AM »
how do we know if a certain cement was made by the japanese?

Superman, was there anyone else who was making those?
TW

Offline jin

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2010, 11:45:10 AM »
During the war (on or before), the cement which was used by japs are white in color and consists mostly of lime or apog. Since there was no CHB during those days, they used to pour it with a mixture of gravel only and a few sands. You will also notice the kind of steel bars they were using are not corrugated and the most common size is as big as our thumb. I encounted such in Baguio City where there are so many japs unused septic tank. Hard to break because in Baguio the Japs used granite (marmol) as gravel to strengthened the concrete.