Author Topic: metal marking's...  (Read 3015 times)

Offline KING

• GO! GO! GO!
metal marking's...
« on: August 10, 2013, 09:19:06 AM »
hello to all people, may be do you have a knowledge about the metal marking which is " P2P EINHEITS 12C6 " about 50 kilos weight.
the metal bar was dug up 3 feet below, may be you have some knowledge or idea of what kind of metal is this. the size length 4x4x12 inches.
thanks a lot.... soon i will post some  photos.

Offline AurumKid

Re: metal marking's...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 04:50:26 PM »
"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel".

- Isaiah 45:3

Offline KING

• GO! GO! GO!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 11:04:38 PM »
so... this is a part of a machine or a body parts of an engine, is it? so what does "P2P and 12c6"? do you know this? :)

Offline AurumKid

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 11:27:16 PM »

i dont know about this metal.
"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel".

- Isaiah 45:3

Offline kimsusan

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 02:13:29 AM »
 King,

Try to get the WEIGHT and VOLUME of the metal object.  Divide weight (grams) over volume (cubic cm or milliliter) and the resulting Quotient is the Specific Gravity SG. Refer to the Periodic table of Elements and you will have an idea what kind of metal/element is in your possession. If its an alloy, the above procedure may not apply.

Refer to the link below when determining the volume using Water Displacement Method:

http://www.tseatc.com/smf/index.php/topic,297.msg19296.html#msg19296