Author Topic: how to help prevent th fatalities  (Read 3700 times)

Offline lagalag

Re: how to help prevent th fatalities
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 12:56:06 PM »
wow thanks for that..yes medicine is very important..,knowledge in herbal stuff really helps..,jungle survival skills would also come in to play...always approach a site with caution..and always treat found ammunition .,grenades and bombs as "live" even if they are old and rusty they have the potential to injure or kill if mishandled in any way .., just move them out gently if you must, a good distance outside the tunnel or cave., check the stability of structures found if they may need support in entering old tunnels be sure to have good lighting and watch every step ..in some cases deadfall traps with spikes are still active .., tripwires etc dont compromise your safety use the best you can afford if not., borrow from friends who have good equipment...S A F E T Y F I R S T !

coolfun125

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 03:45:21 PM »
We have encountered poison gases in our TH operations. These gases have caused neuromuscular symptoms ( muscle trembling, salivations, severe vomiting, stiffness, difficulty in breathing ) to our men who were exposed.

We act immediately in these cases. Our immediate remedy is to inject Atropine Sulphate, 1 cc - intramuscularly through the butt ( sa puet ). Then we send them to the doctor later. It really helps save lives.  Pralidoxime Chloride is also know to neutralize gas poisons but is not available in the Philippines. It is available in the US, so you can ask someone to get it for you if you suspect gas poisons to be a serious problems in your operations.

Offline Gener

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 04:52:52 PM »
How to prevent th fatalities,,,well for me....Dont go to a site if you are not aware of any dangers? dangers comes unknown even while you sleeps in your bed and you will not get a treasure if you are not ready to face any danger! danger is adrenalin and always entwined with the pie you are dreaming..prevent fatalities,,,be aware...

Offline lagalag

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 06:03:54 AM »
thats also very true sir gener., in treasure hunting theres is always danger .,so its always good to be prepared and good to be aware.,its best to arm yourself with information even basic knowledge would help prevent disasters and most of all use common sense! if you feel something isnt right., try to do something about it...impart and share information to your team mates and workers so they too will know.,if youre poor and cant afford to be hi tech..,atleast be aware of the dangers.., too many thrs getting hurt and dying  outhere.... S A F E T Y F I R S T    !

Offline ghost

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2010, 04:40:02 PM »
These are all done during the actual operation, how about the finishing stages? You must and should  have also your intel and counter intel, good communication devices, best transpo and self defense gadgets for sure, fatalities will surely be just around the corner when you got hold of the 'items'. Greed comes in many form and ways, not only from inside the group but mostly from outside. Better equip than be sorry later

Offline fontokis

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2010, 10:32:31 PM »
preventing fatalities?? you can not prevent it if its really your time to go..while your still alive, struggle. Everything you win, it follows that there would be something to lost. But in this treasure hunting world it seems you can not afford to enter into it unless you are willing to risk everything. How to help prevent fatalities?? I may still be alive but I will not get that illusive dream if in every move, i always think of preventing fatal.

Offline jin

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 11:56:10 PM »
Danger in thunting is abound for people who do not know how to read signs and marker while digging. There are lots of informations from friends and books that might help us read those markers above and underground but many failed to buy for some reasons they think is more important than safety. We are into this hobby which we all know is always coupled with traps.. why not spend some few bucks to arm ourselves with knowhow on this particular field? Afterall,,,,, SAFETY FIRST!!!!!