Author Topic: need proof to calm a friends wife.  (Read 8252 times)

Gener

Re: need proof to calm a friends wife.
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2009, 06:34:07 PM »
Im thinking of searching a wizard scientist who can develop a machine that can read our brains of all our sins previously and register all to that machine..this machine will have its own punishment requirements that is capable of detecting the level of bad mistakes we have made since 5 years old. this machine will have its own leverage that will automatically calculate your sins and mistakes with appropriate punishments!..simple use, each person will have to sit infront of the machine similar to an x-ray, the machine will scan your brain and register it to its computer analizer, then whatever the result will then transfer to its leverage (similar to a revolver gun with holes for each punishment hole appropriate for each sin)and give automatically the punishments and all will be shot on the head!
Question;
 What are the punishments?
Answer:
 As explained that it will execute automatically and can actually read your mistakes made since you are 5 years old to present and the leverage will then shift to the appropriate level as matched to your sins...
Question;
 Im asking if what are those punishments!
Answer:
 OK, very simple, for small petty mistake-a pellet ammo will shot to your head, a THIEFT- a .22 cal ammo will shot at your head, MURDER-.38cal shot at your head, RAPIST-5.56mm M-16at your head, FRAUD/ESTAFA- .50mm cal, CORRUPT-M1A1 ammo at your head,,,and all will be automatically done by the machine so no blame shall be occured for anybody...At this point,100% assured that the philippines will be CORRUPTION-FREE country..It will be cheaper also as there will be no more lawyers,judges,prosecutors and trials...ALL people of the country will be obligued to face the machine for checking....
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 06:40:42 PM by Gener »

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2009, 08:04:43 PM »
I will put up a funeral parlor and a memorial garden business for that  ;D ;D

Gener

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2009, 08:14:22 PM »
OH! Thats the business comes to my mind at first! That will be lucrative of course! you can make good deal by selling BUY-ONE-TAKE TWO for the COFFINS! but better for you to go check yourself first on that machine?...do you think you will be spared? im calculating to be 5% of actual 90 million will survive!

Gener

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2009, 02:09:06 PM »
Dindo,
 Ha-ha! Thats calculated as .45cal on your forehead! its smaller anyway compare to M1A1 US battle tank ammo my friend! ;D ;D and of course immunity will not be accepted by this machine...Fortunately im out of the country so im spared! not unless they will install it on the airports too cause even me shall not be spared!.

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2009, 03:38:00 PM »
  :D ok ill have to get my insurance first then if i have to face that machine  ;D ;D but in reality, we will all have to face our Creator to answer for all those sins we have done. It's time each one of us start changing from within. let's replace all those hatred, envy, lust, greed, materialism and all those foolishness within us with this four letter word LOVE... of God and of our neighbors. not the kind of love that causes jelousy but the same kind of love of the Saviour who died for our sins.

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2013, 03:00:23 PM »
Ambot sa Imo,

I just wanna share what I had witnessed from the victims of this con TH from my nieghborhood. 

What they will do first were to convince a landowner, who is a rich and had belif in YMT, that thier is a YMT burried on his propperty.  Show him, the landowner, some signs, witness and the most obvious one a psychic.  If the landowner will agree , they gonna start digging and after a few meters they will recover something, of course it is not actually recovered this diggers and con hunter just pretend they had uncover a box of gold bar, a fake one.  Next the group including the landowner were going to divided their recovered fake treasure and the diggers and the con THrs will tell the landowner that the items, their share, is too risky to be transported back to thier place( BTW this group is fromCebu Island as what the victim told us) and instead they are just going to sell to the land owner thier shares for an affordable price.  And you know what happened next.......

Regards.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."