Author Topic: need proof to calm a friends wife.  (Read 19243 times)

ambotsaimo

need proof to calm a friends wife.
« on: July 06, 2009, 02:58:05 AM »

hello to all,

I am not familiar with this trade however it has come to my attention since a friend who has been in debt has previously resorted to treasure hunting in the Philippines.

This may be a usual scenario.

I would just want to know if there has really been a successful recovery in the Philippines?
and is there any proof so i can at least appease his wife that there is such and can i ask for links or photos as proof?

All i know is that he has been spending time with a group with a detector purchased abroad
and that the detector registers in the area of the "site" in the property that they are evaluating up north.

I hope you reply. So far, this is the only credible website that i have seen.

peace

Offline cap miwa

Re: need proof to calm a friends wife.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 04:38:59 AM »
there has been a lot of minor and major recoveries happening even these days. but to show some proof to anyone like photos is not popular as most who recovers observe silence, tight lipped or denials of the recovery for obvious reasons. they may show only some photos in parts of the operation but just a sideshot and not the main footage. if you know how to observe, many has become rich doing this work and more i believe also has became poor or poorer. you can only wonder how somebody got rich so quick as if winning a big jackpot in the lottery. even if its obvious, most will deny it...only a few perhaps especially those who became broke doing it. that's how it goes in treasure hunting especially when you hit big so your life and your family will not be in danger.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 05:38:13 AM »
I have an American friend who has already bought recovered WWII gold from the Philippines a few times already. That's his business, buying the recovered treasure and then selling it. So, all I can say is that HE definitely knows that there has been some successful recoveries there.

Please also see the photos of the BURMA 6.2 kg bar I put on the web site here. I had three of these bars in my hand once and they all tested 100% Positive and Genuine! Show his wife TSEATC and those photos if you like.

TW

ambotsaimo

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 05:57:48 AM »
Thanks for your reply. I have seen several blogs and sites with documented
digs as you have mentioned and it does make sense to keep quiet if something
has been unearthed. Though, most of the blogs that i have seen are undisclosed
I am yet to be convinced of an actual recovery. The few pages of the credible book
about the American partners about the Polaroid shots, burned maps and a drug
crazed land owner very much sounds like a book on fiction.  

I just hope someday someone would anonymously post a photo of recovered
what they recover be it from sea or land. Having just begun browsing sites, all
that i have observed are quite the same photos of what seems to be gold
painted pieces of blocks, except the one on this site with the error on the 99
marking though in my opinion it may be more credible if the bars that came with
it were also photographed.

till the day my friend makes a find, awakens to the other possibilities in life or
credible photos would be added, I'll remain a skeptic.

peace to all

Gener

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 06:54:50 AM »
Ambotsaimo,
 As explained that many has already successful in recoveries back there but i just want to warn your friends husband if what is the group he worked with? Some foreigners in there are already connived with fraudsters and he might not known yet? Most of the participants here as far as i know are dealing in treasure hunting only during our vacations or if ever that we have extra time, means we dont live with it! its just a part of our leasure activities after long ardous work from our jobs despite that we are also die-hard treasure hunters,,,I hope that he is with our friends there otherwise the philippines is friendly and peaceful country at north...

ambotsaimo

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 04:49:07 PM »

thank you Gener,

i forwarded this link to his wife i hope that this would
somehow help balance her doubts.

peace.

francisco

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 12:47:13 AM »
" In every success of a man, there's always a woman behind." style Hillary Clinton who stand by his man.
             To my fellow obsessed treasure hunters, provide the needs of the family first and the family will support you with your quest.

Angel_09

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 02:45:11 AM »
You're absolutely right with your statement Mr. francisco. Everything must be properly considered when it comes to treasure hunting. Spiritual, moral, civil obligations, and most considered necessity, is the share of family from the husband's earnings. Since T.H. is a very expensive and open ended hobby, one should know when to start or stop. it will not be wise if the "last cent" will be taken from the family's mouth for the sake of "finishing" the project. Stopping a project for whatever cause doesn't necessarily means "defeat", instead, it is a way of reviewing the whole scenario, what needs to be done, what has been accomplished, preparation for the next stage and the revival of enthusiasm of the group.
I have had observed previously, most hunters feel that when they start to dig, golds are waiting them after few feet of dirt; in which to my opinion, this should not be the mentality of an intelligent hunter. We must expect the unexpected.
There are hunters who work with a president, and yet until their death, haven't tasted the fruit of their labor...for whatever reasons. There are hunters who leave their family for months/years and promise themselves to return only if they are succesful...but to no avail.There are hunters who have everything...and loose everything, and yet still in limbo...There are hunters who "spent" his total share before they get the gold they are digging...
For my self, treasure hunting is just a mere hobby, where I challenge myself against the faith of others...that Yamashita gold has been totally exhausted. A very expensive hobby indeed...

Angel_09

Gener

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 07:41:13 AM »
A very expensive hobby yes to be true,, But its a very fantastic way of getting good friends! Honestly i dont expect myself to be successful with my quest as getting friends in treasure hunting means a success to me...I consider my friends in treasure hunting as my treasure and i got many,,luckily they are all GOOD FELLAHs and we have great respect with each other...

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2009, 04:15:14 AM »
you are right bro. gener. the real treasure is in meeting real people and having them as real friends. recovering treasure or not, friendship should remain. it is however the goal of everyone to succeed and that should sweeten both life and friendship.

nevertheless, everyone, do not indulge too much into this business...life and family is more important. don't loose everything into this hobby. limit only the budget to your capacity. do not go into a project where you cannot afford to complete, otherwise, you'll be tempted to pour in more than your capacity and will end you broke. before starting on a project, evaluate if you have enough to complete it. else, you will not able to recover what you put in there. don't ever think of the help that will come from other people or group. until you have hold it in your hands, you cannot count on it yet. treasure hunting is like a game of chance. even though you have a very good lead, a very good story or even a living pointer... the reality is still different. more often, it is more difficult in reality than what you think.

i hope i did not discourage anyone...these are just points to consider... a real hunter is not easily discouraged. he should have already considered these things before he acted and did it right. that's why we are still here! CHEERS!

Offline MasKara

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2009, 04:49:09 PM »
Ambot,
You are are friend indeed but it would be better to advise your good friend to stay away from those people before he'll go deeper in dept until it's too late to realized that it is not easy as he thinks. I hope he will not loose his wife and family too.
He should know when to stop and use his common sense. I know a friend of mine here in the US who is still hook to TH, every time he goes home yearly (for over 20yrs already) all his hard earned money will surely be wasted to TH. But it doesn't matter to him it is just the kick of it that makes him happy, he doesn't mind his loses coz he can afford it. I've been there and done but can't support this hobby anymore. I do it sometimes but as much as possible I stay away from it. To be honest more than 20 yrs of TH did not find my dream...my wife always tells us LIBRE MANGARAP and we just laugh we do not take it seriously but hitting the jack pot is a dream too far. 
I have several photos with me some are real and also some are surely fake, several pieces of Gold bars in different sizes. It's tempting to show them to you but it may justify your friends purpose, to appease his wife is not the right thing to do. Showing evidences of recovered treasures will not do any good for him he'll just get more excited instead and continue his hobby. That's the ordeal there is a great price to pay and that price is hard to swallow to even admit he is being taken advantage. TH became a cottage industry in country side to those unsuspecting victims. Cheers bro and good luck to your friend.

ambotsaimo

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2009, 07:28:56 PM »

cheers,

the wonderful thing is, he has been given a 1 month ultimatum to stop completely and get a new job otherwise he will be left alone with
an empty home.

thank you all for your concern.

peace.

ambotsaimo

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2009, 05:29:15 AM »

a few questions from a bud who is more than a week off in his site.

what are the usual weights of gold bars? (i usually read 6.2kilos)

if in shallow sites, are the bars boxed? if so, how many bars per box?

how shallow is shallow?

what kind of layers do you usually encounter on shallow sites?

what are the danger of shallow sites?

if in boxes, are they on top of each other?

should there be boxes found, isn't it better to open a box from the site
and lift the content by piece instead of lifting the whole thing?

what are the usual techniques of con hunters/diggers?

looking forward to your inputs.

salamat!

Gener

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2009, 07:19:48 AM »
AMBOT,
 Shallow does not mean a "HOLE" or dug-up in treasure hunting, It could be shallow as less than 1 foot or more than 10 meters! and that depends if where they kept. Shallow treasure throbe sometimes refer to a quick-hide caused most likely RUSH as they are on pursuit OR it is shallow as we are reffering to GIVEAWAY!

GIVEAWAYS-can be found on the cracks of rocks or even inside some of the markers, these are typically encased in wooden boxes or plastic or tar and its not that huge and composed likely a kilo to several bars. this has 2 purpose,,AS significant marker of the bigger volume or to make you think that you hit the treasure while its not,,,simply we called it "THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG"

RUSH-as a common knowledge as they simply dont have time to hide it deeper and proper, most likely that this treasures refer to a loot from the main treasure they are on hold. they are not significant thought it could be just carried by few personnel so you can calculate how much a platoon can carry in a trail of 30 kilometers lets say. they could be hidden inside natural caves, lagoons or existing hole then filled. depth depends again in how much time they have to loiter. it could be as shallow as half meter or it could be as deep as 50 meters? why 50 meters? what if its an abandoned tunnel and they simply put inside then blasted! some has just also thrown on the ground and let the treasure submerged itself,,but that does not mean so shallow as its a QUICKSAND most likely the favourite hidden place of the japsies....

Offline MasKara

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2009, 01:25:12 PM »
Are doubting your friends project? that's why you ask techniques of con TH. You must be aware that TH is becoming a cottage industry in the country side. There are a lot of them out there doing this as kind of employment. This people are not treasure hunters but just diggers in connivance with con Hunters pretending to be one. The most common thing are:
1.  An old man telling stories that they witness the burial
2.  Foreigners have to that place many times observing and wanted to buy the property.
3.  People not from their place tried digging and found a nail inside the trunk of a tree and abandone the site for lack of funds. The nail is nowhere to be found, lost or taken by the previous Thunters.
4.  A Japanese national funded the digging.
5.  They show you markers that they alone can imagine while you can't even make out what that marker is.
6.  A dug up hole 5 meters deep or more. and show different layers of dirt or sand or clay formation.
7.  When they dig they do not want you to be around snooping.
8.  They use german stick, dowsing of some sort and make you believe that their detector is point down the object.
9.  They bring a third eye (old women, men or even a small boy) talking to the guardian of the treasure asking for monetary or other sort of thing in order that the entity will not move the object or is tired of guarding it that he wanted to give it away already.

This are some of their techniques but maybe a lot more to entice you. a lot of unsuspecting people who do not really know the history of buried treasures are coned into for a promised to get rich easily until it's too late that they can't admit they were tricked.

Tell your friend to know first the history of the place but it is sometimes impossible to get the real story because the project is crawling with people conniving with each other for the sake of keeping the THunting industry alive.

This are just some of what they do while they keep