Author Topic: need proof to calm a friends wife.  (Read 19241 times)

ambotsaimo

Re: need proof to calm a friends wife.
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 03:21:37 PM »
Thanks for the tips Gener and Maskara.

peace

Offline takara

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 05:14:52 PM »
ambot,

are your friend in  northern mindanao area?

i can hook you up with real th in the area.

aside from their experience, they have equipments like submersibel pumps, drilling machine, metal detectors which you can use thru sharing arrangement.
tm808, gemini3 and goldbug md's but all i got so far is their digging tools. but ill keep on detecting and digging becuase its still down there!

Gener

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2009, 03:00:33 AM »
AMBOT,
 If your friend is in the NORTH of LUZON, you can let your friend communicate with some of the participants here such as CAPMIWA & BOYLARA, they are the most significant sources of treasure knowledges and they are not scammers...they are capable people and legitimate.

ambotsaimo

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2009, 11:34:56 PM »
thanks for the tip.

just awaiting for my bud to come home
most likely he would be out of his budget
and out of time within this week.

he didn't mention anything about markers and
such that i was able to find in the websites.

most likely he just found a new way to drain his
pocket, enjoy insect bites, mud, soil and get some
psychological adventure benefiting the diggers.

i bet, that once he leaves, those then compensated
people will say and another one bites the dust.

peace.

thank you all for your insight.

t_hunter44

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 01:11:54 AM »
You don't really need proof that the Yamashita Treasure exist, you just need to ask the right people. Who do I recommend, why not start with the Marcoses, of all people, they are the most qualified or most knowledgeable people to tell you that the treasure referred to truly exist. Ask yourself these questions, How did the Marcos acquire so much wealth when at the time He has control of the Philippines, the Government did not have the money to plunder as insinuated by Marcos opponents and people now is still believing that Marcos got his wealth from plunder and corruption because they are reminded every time by Politicians now in power, that can see see the eye of a needle but cannot see the eye of an axe, what I'm saying is, these politicians now are farsighted and cannot see themselves as corrupt. If you ask me, whose administration is the most corrupt in all of Philippines political history, my answer is, The Arroyo Administration, from Malacanang to the Barangay which I think is the bottom of the ladder, corruption at its best, if you can call it that. I am not a Marcos fan but looking at the Philippines political history, I can say that the Philippines has sunk dreadfully to abysmal depth maybe beyond recovery. If I am a prophet which I am not, I will say the Philippines will sink further, look who is the presidential aspirants, Villar as First runner-up or maybe not anymore as Noynoy is joining the fray, some more of those religious leaders that cannot even interpret the Bible truthfully but one thing I can say about them, they are Good Salesmen or maybe Good Liars is the proper term. A few more not even worth mentioning. Too bad Lacson is not making his bid for I would say the Filipino people needs a strongman like Lacson to keep them in-line for the people has no discipline, that's my choice of words, cannot think of no other to soften or cushion the description of the Filipinos now. Villar will probably win because he has the money and everybody here knows that Vote buying in the Philippines is an accepted fact, or maybe Noynoy, as the Filipinos tends to be symphatizers of a sort, because of her Mom. Noynoy is a Senator, A SILENT SENATOR, too silent and I'd hate to have the Philippines have one Silent President. Escudero, I think everybody has heard of him, as he expresses himself pretty good specially when going against the Present Administration. For me, all the cronies or Yes Men or Yes ,women of the present administration should be taken out completely out of circulation, No more Votes this coming Election, out of circulation, maybe jail time I would agree, firing squad, maybe some of them. That's a joke, maybe but some of Her people deserves just that.
      Remember the Roxas Buddha Recovery that was supposedly confiscated by then President Marcos, if you believe that is true, then you have your answer. Sorry I got carried away but then expressing my political views is a relief, though it might be in the wrong place but for me it is also one of our concerns as look at what is happening now, the Treasure Hunt is also being conducted by foreign nationals and much more so of the Japanese as they have access to the Military Achives in Japan and are given maps by the Japanese Gov't. to recover the treasure for a percentage and you know what, Malacanang knows as  they are receiving bribes from the Japanese to access the locations, so what if the Law says NO, Laws in the Philippines is BS, its meant to be broken, by Who, the Lawmakers and the Rich. Do you think we need to replace the people in Malacanang. I got a question, Why is it that the Major Road Building in the Island is awarded to Japanese or Korean Firms, hahaha, they have the Civil Engineers and the Philippines dont, more like Recovery Engineers to me, what do you think ?

Gener

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 01:42:35 AM »
I really dont give a damn anymore about Philippine politics as what i trully believed that the present and the next government will be the same! its a cycle-process of political clans against anyone who may try to stop them on their forray. I dont believe that politics can change the athmosphere of governing the philippines as the country is WELL EQUIPPED with corruption,red tape, distrust and crab mentality. if you think that corruption starts from the president to brgy captain, well that is way too short! At present, the situation is from the President-to-students which is not known by many here and i can proved that since i was once used as an instrument on it!. So can you imagine the magnitude of corruption in the country? Now, if you wanted to become rich, you have to be a politician.....A very bad reputation indeed! And if you think that you can change the political status of the country? We cannot! not unless change the whole population who wake up in corruption merged living....It become corruption a way of life so its impossible to change not unless that we will return on the old days that "BARTER" is the way of living! no money,no bank accounts,no education! but i guess you wont like to barter my rice to your fish forever.. i dont think so..

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2009, 06:16:40 AM »
WOw.. those last two post by T_Hunter and Gener were quite detailed and serious and I also agree with that they are saying there. Good job, gentlemen!
TW

Gener

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2009, 04:52:42 AM »
Admin,
 This is whats happening in the country eversince that politicians cherished their own pockets, all the people were simply blindfolded by their own mighty-myth promises. Infront of your big open eyes they can turn you into stone! Honestly most politicians in the country feels that they are next to God, they have power to do what they wanted. There are very RARE honest politicians these days if not already on the brink of instinction since they are already bitten by the Vampire fat politicians and as a result, even them starts and learned how to bite on peoples money.....
  I remember that when i was still in high school, i was working after-class in the university as working student, i used to work 8 hrs a day during saturdays and sundays and 6 hours every night making wooden chairs for public schools, I was paid 1.50 pesos per hour! the cheapest on earth can be,,but i just accept it as i dont have alternative...every end of the month i used to get my salary amounting to a mere PESOS 200.00(US$4.50cents) which i needed to withdraw from the school cashier...But what confusing me is whats im signing on the PAYROLL is PHP650.00(US$15.00) and thats the amount of money i used to withdraw! Outside the cashier is my work supervisor waiting for me to get his PHP450.00 deducted from that amount i got! for him its fair as i got my 200 and he gets his 450..But can you imagine the amount he accumulated from 250 WORKING STUDENTS every month? its a staggering PESOS 112,500.00(US$2,500.00) and it was shared by few carpentry teachers numbering just 6...so each one of them got a monthly CORRUPTION MONEY OF pesos 18,750.00(US$420.00) I already quitted working as student for years but still,,,Im withdrawing my salary every month! its worst because from pesos 650.00, i was given only pesos 25.00!...Can you imagine now the magnitude of corruption in the Philippines,,thats why i said FROM PRESIDENT-TO-STUDENTS.....This is a rampant way of abusing poor kids and a very good training ground for students on how to learn corruption!....Those teachers i guess are too fat even these days.....i cant talk during those days as i was simply BULLIED....
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 04:54:50 AM by Gener »

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2009, 06:14:35 AM »
Gener,
That's amazing that even there at the school the corruption was ramped. That really sucks how they cheated and took your hard earned money. All those people should be in JAIL for that!
Tony

Gener

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2009, 11:26:04 PM »
Tony,
 Well that is how deep corruption is going on in there, a practice that should not be done in the school where students have to learn, what happened is,, once this student graduated from there,,he/she knows how to corrupt as he was thought by his teachers, so if the root is corruption then he will get old as corrupt! Then how can we get rid of this menace if he started young.Besides, abusing kids and using them to acqiure dirty money is a kind of very stupid thing to do. they must actually shot on the head!...

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 02:46:30 AM »
oh yes... every area is already corrupted. that is why there should be a reform within each and every individual for our country to change. and that can start with us and lets infect others to change.

i remember the first day of the first time i started to work as an engineer in a government office. when i was assigned to the field, i was informed by my friend that our workers, heavy equipment operators including the foreman sold a drum of diesel oil supposed to be the fuel of their grader for the week. at lunch time, they already left their work and went on a drinking spree. when i saw them, i asked them why they did that, they get mad at me and even challenged me to tell our office about it. the next day, i arrived at the office, they arrived earlier than me and the whole office already know the story. they are even laughing at me. i went to my boss and he replied to me not to worry about it, that's just ordinary and soon i will also learn and get used of it. i just kept quiet. the next thing, my boss wanted me to sign a complete delivery report with only 70% delivered. i refused. another time, my boss asked me to collect an amount of money from a contractor. "lagay"? i did not comply but when i came to office the following day, he asked me where is the money.

i left this office in a short period after seeing more of the other corrupt activities they are doing. i cannot take it anymore. imagine how the higher officers are using the younger employees to do their corrupt activities? if the young employees would agree to this, the time comes when they will also become the officers and will also do this to the new employees and they will learn and then become more corrupt, the cycle goes on and so forth, creating a more corrupt government and in the minds of the new ones, these becomes acceptable and becomes a way of life and a standard operating procedure or SOP.   

Gener

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2009, 12:46:32 AM »
capm,
 Corrupt infested country as simply called "THE LAND of GREEDY" wherein few good law abiding citizens are vulnerable to their claw of wisdom!...The country is rampant of RED TAPE and we simply called it "BUSINESS as USUAL" OR "ABUSE as USUAL"....

I remember again few months ago when i was in the country,,I went in a government managed hospital in our town to visit a sick friend..At the lobby of the hospital cries a middle-aged woman, they are refusing to admit her dying daughter as the administration officer says that they still haves unpaid bills from their previous admittance! my God the kid is dying on the lap of her mother on the lobby? fortunately there are many visitors that day in the hospital and we managed to accumulate enough cash to cover her previous bills, they admit the kid instantly afterwards and the mother kneel infront of us and says thankyou down to earth! I feel disgust with that happening and i cant even imagine how this people working on that PUBLIC HOSPITAL haves that unacceptable attitude! I even heard bad gossip from them afterwards...its disgusting..

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2009, 05:26:14 AM »
Gener,
Yes indeed.. that is really disgusting.. but sometimes I wonder if that type of hospital incident could also happen here in the USA. I would HOPE not but I'm really not sure if it could or not.
TW

Offline boylara

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2009, 06:12:22 PM »
Well...Just look for the Treasure and when in Power This will be your Slogan "Sa ikakaunlad ng Bayan, Disiplina ang Kailangan, lahat ng Kurakot sa Bayan na ang Pag aari nila...."
"So Near Yet So Far"

t_hunter44

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2009, 01:23:24 AM »
Dindo, killing 5 year old and above, that is harsher than what one lawyer from the Mountain Province proposed. His was 12 years old and above and start from there. I do not think we have to be that harsh, all we need is bring out a big haul of the Yamashita Treasure and put our own President to handle the country and discipline the people and then punish the corrupt politicians and their cronies, really punish them and no soft gloves either.