Author Topic: Any one knows a buyer of TURQUOISE precious stone?  (Read 4822 times)

Offline bisaya

Any one knows a buyer of TURQUOISE precious stone?
« on: December 19, 2009, 11:43:05 PM »
I have a friend who has a TURQUOISE precious stone. Anyone knows the present value of this precious stone per grams?   

Gener

Re: Any one knows a buyer of TURQUOISE precious stone?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 12:50:50 AM »
Precious stones are not paid per gram but its quality and looks...but im not sure if there are any legitimate buyer of it in the philippines this days...i have a friend too who owns a diamond he acquired from treasure hunting, he takes years finding buyer and he fails, some are even offering him 150 pesos each which is absurd! and least he found an arab buyer who buy it 30K each...and this arab sold it at staggering 35thousand US dollar each after re-polishing! Well im not going to reveal this to my friend, he will get crazy im sure!!!

Offline goldbars69

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 01:20:11 AM »
sir, yasterday we accidentally dug a box, inside the box are some pieces of  stone glitering like diamonds but why is it black? is ti black diamonds? how will i know? we found these stones on the river bank. please help me with these sir. thanks.

Gener

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 04:29:40 AM »
Yesterday?? ??? Well how can we know if we dont see it! photograph and show to us!!!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 03:17:56 PM »
Bisaya,

Yes, I agree with Gener whereby it would be nice if you could at least show us some good photos here of your item.
Thanks!
TW

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 06:39:48 AM »
show the clear picture for further evaluation? thanks you and congratulation for the find
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"