Help on our current project:
There are a lot of markers found within the vecinity of this site somewhere in region 1. right now, we are working on a tunnel full of white clay. please see picture below:
here are the clays found inside the tunnel. the color of this clay is like the vulcaseal. this clay is heavy and really sticky. as you can see, the original soil within the area is redish brown when we washed the clay inside.
There are stones mixed with the clay.
and there are also logs or woods cut into pieces mixed with the clay
and this is one of the marker found inside the clay. there is a flat stone like an arrow head pointing inside the tunnel. the problem is, it is pointing to a big boulder enclosed with a clay. when we got this arrow shape flat stone, we found a 3 pieces of stone inside, when we assembled it outside, we came to know that it did came from one stone that was broken into pieces and the biggest part is the arrow shape. please see the picture below
we dumped the clay along the creek we got inside the tunnel. maybe around 4 to 6 tons of clay were washed out. after a couple of months of excavation, we got another digger who is from the small scale mining industry and he said those clay seems to be the same clays being processed in mines to where golds are being extracted so we get sample and let DENR do the assay. Ohh my goodness, those clay indeed came from the mining and according to the assay result, it contents 15 to 22 grams of gold per ton of clay. we wasted around 6 tons of those clay. so now we are recovering those clay and process it in order for us to extract those gold. maybe there are around 15 to 30 metric tons of those clay still being dugged based on our initial assessment on the area full with clay. maybe that is why our detector (many kind) always pick-up a strong signal within a considerably wide area everytime we do some detection before. its because the clay with gold particles are spread underground.
Now my questions are the following:
1. since the area is one of the japanese military camp, why did they dump that mining clay in that area? whats the purpose?
2. is it possible that there are precious items being covered by those clay?
3. what are the significant indication of those arrow head type stone, cut logs, and boulders found mixed with the clay.
4. is there a good technique on how we can locate the precious object? because as of now, we find it difficult to extract all of those clay since the tunnel is dangerous for cave-ins so we need to put timbers inside the tunnel.there are a lot of big boulders at the ceiling and also water is strong inside.
5. are we on the right direction on hitting the object or we are working on decoys?
This are the few questions i would like to solicite from our experts here and we need the answer ASAP since a lot of resources are already being wasted on the project.
Thank you very much.