Author Topic: Yamashita treasure FOUND !!  (Read 66924 times)

Offline boylara

Re: Yamashita treasure FOUND !!
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2009, 03:22:13 AM »
fellow comrades are you not aware, from 2010-2015, balikatan exercise will be held in Luzon, around the Pacific and Sierra Madre side, Prior to that, there will be a RORO highway linking Sta. Ana, Cagayan going to Aurora Province, then they will open the east side which   they will call the Sierra Madre Road, linking Sta. Ana to Aurora Province, for sure all the sites will be recovered... Pareng Gboy malapit ng maagaw  yun binabantayan natin... :'(
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2009, 09:04:50 PM »
Boy Lara,

Okey lang, barya2 lang nandun...only medium cave sites are their in pacific side of Sierra...the big vol cave/tunnel sites are still in central luzon...di nyo pa ba alam yan? study japs route/camps...hehehe

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2009, 03:09:18 AM »
I'm sure they are going to visit your area too. Beside's they are already doing a reconnaissance. Its only a matter of time before they will be there. Someone in power is guiding them.

Offline boylara

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2009, 04:15:07 PM »
yes, have you wonder why at the google earth, Sierra Madre Mountain was in graphics form...hahahahaha well they have a secret base there found at this location ____________.....top secret...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline bokkok

« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2009, 01:41:33 AM »
Th's forums always say that "treasure found!"....has anyone in this forum attest that indeed one of us here who has been in this endeavor for years looking for these fabled treasure myth was able to uncover it? just asking............guys, we have been into this challenge for years but i'm sure not one of us could confirm the existence of these treasures because we haven't found a part of it yet. But if the members of this forum unite and help each other as one cohessive group in breaking the myth, then, maybe we have a chance of hitting it big.........

Gener

« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2009, 04:44:16 AM »
Bokkok,
 I guess you are TOO LATE for years now! Most of the people talking here knows each other but we used TSEACT and other forums to communicate since WE ARE ALL IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES though we managed to meet each other almost yearly....read more the other parts of this forum to get answers of your own questions my friend,,, :) Chao!

Offline bokkok

« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2009, 04:24:28 AM »
No problem with that Gener......Yes, i'm late in joining TSEACT but almost all members of this forum came from the other forum (treasurenet). I'm known with the administrator of this TSEACT  many years ago and also with some active members of this forum. Anyway, more power to this forum and i am enjoying reading the posts in this forum. I have a lot to catch up reading all the posts here for my updates

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2009, 06:10:31 AM »
Bokkok,

We all welcome you here to TSEATC. Glad you found us now.
TW

Offline Gboy

« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2009, 06:21:24 PM »
Bokkok,

I can attest that lots of people have already found these treasures...one of our treasure blogger and treasure hunter in treasurenet forum is ZOBEX. He told me he had recovered treasure as early as 1998 using CIA satellite(airborne geophysics) services...his latest treasure recovery is January 2009. He sent me a picture of his treasure hoard...thousand pieces 6 kilos gold bars inside the tunnel, it didn't even fit into his camera lens.
  BTW, he is the one who finance the legal expenses of Rogelio Roxas (Golden Budha) vs marcos estate who won $25 billion suit in Hawaii Supreme Court, but under appeal up to now. BTW Zobex father is CIA and Marcos broker (gold, arms, etc) in 1970-80's. Zobex is also a retired CIA. He now resides in Hollywood mansion with a corn train from negros displayed on his backyard.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2009, 06:24:20 PM »
Bokkok,

ooopss.sorry...not a corn train, but a an old sugarcane train from Negros displayed on his backyard as his souvenir from Philippines. He married a filipina.

Offline bokkok

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2009, 11:26:57 PM »
Hello Gboy, Hello Tony (admin),
I myself know that some Th were able to succeed in extracting treasures. Some close friends of mine did too...hehehehe. My question is just a matter of discussion who among us in this forum were able to have a treasure hit too.
Tony, pls send me a msg in my inbox. thanks

Offline kuliglig

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2009, 01:31:26 AM »
Help on our current project:

There are a lot of markers found within the vecinity of this site somewhere in region 1.  right now, we are working on a tunnel full of white clay. please see picture below:

here are the clays found inside the tunnel. the color of this clay is like the vulcaseal. this clay is heavy and really sticky. as you can see, the original soil within the area is redish brown when we washed the clay inside.

There are stones mixed with the clay.

and there are also logs or woods cut into pieces mixed with the clay

and this is one of the marker found inside the clay. there is a flat stone like an arrow head pointing inside the tunnel. the problem is, it is pointing to a big boulder enclosed with a clay. when we got this arrow shape flat stone, we found a 3 pieces of stone inside, when we assembled it outside, we came to know that it did came from one stone that was broken into pieces and the biggest part is the arrow shape. please see the picture below

we dumped  the clay along the creek we got inside the tunnel. maybe around 4 to 6 tons of clay were washed out. after a couple of months of excavation, we got another digger who is from the small scale mining industry and he said those clay seems to be the same clays being processed in mines to where golds are being extracted so we get sample and let DENR do the assay. Ohh my goodness, those clay indeed came from the mining and according to the assay result, it contents 15 to 22 grams of gold per ton of clay. we wasted around 6 tons of those clay. so now we are recovering those clay and process it in order for us to extract those gold. maybe there are around 15 to 30 metric  tons of those clay still being dugged based on our initial assessment on the area full with clay. maybe that is why our detector (many kind) always pick-up a strong signal within a considerably wide area everytime we do some detection before. its because the clay with gold particles are spread underground.

Now my questions are the following:

1. since the area is one of the japanese military camp, why did they dump that mining clay in that area? whats the purpose?
2. is it possible that there are precious items being covered by those clay?
3. what are the significant indication of those arrow head type stone, cut logs, and boulders found mixed with the clay.
4. is there a good technique on how we can locate the precious object? because as of now, we find it difficult to extract all of those clay since the tunnel is dangerous for cave-ins so we need to put timbers inside the tunnel.there are a lot of big boulders at the ceiling and also water is strong inside.
5. are we on the right direction on hitting the object or we are working on decoys?

This are the few questions i would like to solicite from our experts here and we need the answer ASAP since a lot of resources are already being wasted on the project.

Thank you very much.

Offline kuliglig

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2009, 01:59:47 AM »
This is the entrance of the tunnel before we hit the white clay. there is a big boulder on both side of the wall and a big boulder also at the ceiling of the tunnel. the texture of the soil is redish brown

This is the entrance after we hit the white clay around 10 feet inside this vertical tunnel

and this are the other items found mixed with the clay inside the tunnel aside from those item posted above:

[/img]

« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 02:06:05 AM by kuliglig »

Gener

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2009, 04:16:50 AM »
Im leaving my office now! i will answer you later once i reach my house....

Offline Gboy

« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2009, 07:15:37 AM »
Kuliglig,

This is a good mine site (15-22 grams per metric ton) high grade na yan sa mining....but for treasure sute,,,sorry , what you found clay, odd shape rocks,  charcoal...is just ordinary things you found on the ground. Why don't you dig several meters away, am sure you will found same items...odd shape rocks, clay , charcoal, etc...oks?  ::)