Author Topic: Compass Watch Discussions  (Read 23972 times)

Offline Myres

Re: Compass Watch Discussions
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2011, 04:21:25 PM »
Hello there Sir Janner. Was going over the blogs regarding Commando's watch discussions and I came upon the subject japanese nail and I was reminded of the nail we saw sticking at the base of an old acacia tree. Am not very sure but could you take a look at this?

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2011, 04:42:30 PM »
Old Square Nail called Railroad Spike.

Offline Janner

« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2011, 05:07:23 PM »
as DB says, a old square railroad spike, very common during the 1920's era, even used in and on gate posts....
sorry, no big treasure sign here...

Offline Whizkey

« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2011, 07:59:35 PM »
janner sir,

do you have any idea or information why a compass needle deviates when palced near an object? i know that when you put your compass near your celfone, the needle becomes erratic. but i experienced recently when i tried to put my compass on top of a stone, the needle deviated about 30 degrees to the east. i tried to set the needle to the north from a distance from the stone but when i approached and put the compass on it, the same thing happened. i placed the compass on the side of the stone and the deviation reached 60 degrees to the east. what are the other factors that affects the magnetic field?

thanks... i'll try to take pictures next time.

W
The Whiz: No Guts, No Gold!

Offline Janner

« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2011, 09:58:23 PM »
compasses deviate due to many reasons.....

large amount of metal nearby...
magnetic area within the ground...
electric motors...
electronics
and lots more...

mostly in the jungles, loads of junk makes it deviate....

regards

Offline Whizkey

« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2011, 07:48:13 AM »
janner sir,

thanks for the info.

W
The Whiz: No Guts, No Gold!

Offline DoubtfulMind

« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2011, 12:45:32 AM »
'somebody' told me their experience regarding compass, they try to brought a compass underground 30 ft. ten feet away from their suspected area it becomes erratic and when they put it nearer instead of moving clockwise or counter clockwise the needle stop that it become steady even if  you sway it, is it because of the diamagnetic field?

Offline renantiur

« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2012, 05:46:44 AM »
northstar,

kindly continue your discussion on bobois treasure site...( it seems that there was a separate thread regarding bobois treasure site, but it was locked by someone)...  there is also a discussion here in this thread regarding bobois treasure site , but it seemed to me that the topic  got lost because of other topics...

if you may please, can you start another discussion on boboy's treasure site?in another thread perhaps? tony wells promised that there will be no locking of threads ( except for non-compliant members) from now on...

Offline Janner

« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2012, 11:02:04 AM »
northstar,

kindly continue your discussion on bobois treasure site...( it seems that there was a separate thread regarding bobois treasure site, but it was locked by someone)...  there is also a discussion here in this thread regarding bobois treasure site , but it seemed to me that the topic  got lost because of other topics...

if you may please, can you start another discussion on boboy's treasure site?in another thread perhaps? tony wells promised that there will be no locking of threads ( except for non-compliant members) from now on...

it was also noted that a locked thread would not be reopened again...or would it..??     
so if you wish to reopen old wounds...go ahead....but expect the harsh criticism from all members !!

Offline renantiur

« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2012, 07:54:16 PM »
yes. tony said that its difficult to reopen closed threads because there were so many locked threads..all northstar needs to do is to start a new thread again, if he so wishes ( if he likes to do that again.)

we have no problems with harsh criticisms. we can live with that janner.  we are just interested with his theory. all we have to do is read it.  we will lose nothing if we just read what northstar has to say. it is for the readers to judge whether northstar's theory is crazy, baseless, or it makes sense after all.                   thanks. peace...

Offline Janner

« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2012, 08:15:12 PM »
"WE" so many of those "WE's", and just who are they..? Do "You" speak for every member here.???
2..and they did so 147 posts ago, but then again you were not here were you. !!
ah well i will watch and see what happens..... ;)

yes. tony said that its difficult to reopen closed threads because there were so many locked threads..all northstar needs to do is to start a new thread again, if he so wishes ( if he likes to do that again.)

we have no problems with harsh criticisms. we can live with that janner.  we are just interested with his theory. all we have to do is read it.  we will lose nothing if we just read what northstar has to say. 2..it is for the readers to judge whether northstar's theory is crazy, baseless, or it makes sense after all.                   thanks. peace...

t_hunter44

« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2012, 08:40:25 AM »
"WE" so many of those "WE's", and just who are they..? Do "You" speak for every member here.???
2..and they did so 147 posts ago, but then again you were not here were you. !!
ah well i will watch and see what happens..... ;)

we have no problems with harsh criticisms. we can live with that janner.  we are just interested with his theory. all we have to do is read it.  we will lose nothing if we just read what northstar has to say. 2..it is for the readers to judge whether northstar's theory is crazy, baseless, or it makes sense after all.                   thanks. peace...

[/color]
     That's right, it is for the readers to judge whether his theories is crazy, baseless or if it makes sense and it didn't but you seem to be so persistent on getting his theories in again in this forum and as I understand, YOU of all people, seem to be the only one that is interested so why not just PM or Email each other or why not just get together and learn from him as you are in the same location and when you say WE, who is WE as it show you are the only person here making the issue, so speak for Yourself as there is no point in involving us as we are not interested, he had his chance and that was more than once. My advise, go back on all his postings and see if you can learn from it as he had more than enough postings about his theories and see if you are more intelligent than us for according to him, our IQ is well below average, 4th grader as he says,  and make heads or tails about what he claims to be the right way to find the Japanese treasure. He claims to know so much on how the Japanese hid their loot but ask him how many of it has he recovered. Anybody here can claim I am successful in making a recovery and he is not the only one as there is a couple more in your area that says the same thing and if you all Team up, if what they claim is true, your group will be the most successful Japanese Loot Treasure Hunters in the island. As far as I can discern though, their stories or claims has a lot of pinholes and will not hold water. Like I said before, Team up with him or them as you are all  in the same area and go for that EXACT Location of the 11 foot deep treasure , for a start. Why even involve us, just go for it if you believe so much in him. As far as deleting or Locking threads, that is not itched on stone. We are really accommodating especially TW compared to other forums but that has limitations. Myself, I prefer not to delete nor lock a thread but I sure can do a rebuttal and to date my rebuttals has stood up and no satisfactory replies to say that I was wrong. You have definitely become the SPOKESPERSON of NS and it makes me wonder what happened to him as he has always been free to speak his own mind,not even short as being vulgar but things has changed drastically for him and it does not conform to the NS I know, notice I said I and not WE like you prefer to use, I am speaking for myself and not involving anyone and I suggest you do the same.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2012, 09:16:40 AM »
Gentlemen,
'WE' could mean anywhere from two to hundreds of people but does it really matter? So, please, can we just let the WE'S be for now? If there's two or more of them who's interested to know more about the unconventional theories of NS then so be it. Let them decide in the end whether it really works or not.
Thanks,
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2012, 10:16:40 AM »
Gentlemen,
'WE' could mean anywhere from two to hundreds of people but does it really matter? So, please, can we just let the WE'S be for now? If there's two or more of them who's interested to know more about the unconventional theories of NS then so be it. Let them decide in the end whether it really works or not.
Thanks,
TW
      Why can't NS just make his postings and be done with it and stop this renatiur from making it a big deal. NS can post and what is preventing him, nothing that I know of but it gets irritating for renantiur to keep bugging US about NS and his theories getting deleted or locked.  Does NS need someone to fight his battles or did renantiur took it upon himself to be fighting his battles?
     This is for NS, make your posting and be done with it. Nobody has banned or prevented you so far from posting your theories, be it absurd or not and I do not really care but make it logical and believable as you can expect a rebuttal from me if it does not conform or sound logical, change that, since I do not care  anymore, do not expect any rebuttals from me. Like I said, renantiur believes that your theories has some basis, so, why not team up and go for it, too many yakkity yak, just do it and your fear of your posting being DELETED or LOCKED will not happen as your finger pointing has no basis. Get over your phobia and stop the finger pointing, do whatever you have to do, I don't care not one bit.
     As for renantiur, do what you have to do or believe what you want and stop defending NS as your fear or accusation has not happened and it will not as the person you are pointing your finger at is out of the picture as far as deleting or locking NS thread, he can rebut and I will not stop him. TALAWAN(fear or cowardly) attitude or phobia is what you are showing us here, get over it. Always speak for yourself and refrain from using the WE as people here are adults and can speak their own mind and if they want to express their sympathy to NS, they can do so  themselves.
    I repeat, your fear has not happened and it will not, not from my side. I hope I made myself clear or do I have to spell it out or make the language stronger for us to understand each other?

Offline Janner

« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2012, 10:36:03 AM »
I* Totally agree with T-44..... ;)