Author Topic: Compass Watch Discussions  (Read 64383 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Compass Watch Discussions
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2010, 04:47:18 AM »
Yes, and for that reason of unfair post removals - I have removed Commando as being a moderator here. Janner is taking over here on this topic now.
TW

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2010, 05:23:31 AM »
Commando Last Active: Today at 07:30:59 PM ??? ??? ???
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline Janner

« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2010, 05:32:41 AM »
he sneaks in Raqz and looks around, probably as a guest too...

thats his style...

I have a good mind to delete All his useless posts and topics, just wasted space now....but.....

t_hunter44

« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2010, 10:16:11 PM »
Nope, leave it  so the brighter members and guest here can see that he has his foot in his mouth.

Offline Janner

« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2010, 10:34:06 PM »
ok, fair comment, lets watch the Commando.."Command" !

Offline orodelpiedra

« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2010, 06:57:23 PM »
Commando,

Since I don't have "watch map" for my site, is it OK if I use the 8, 11, and 12 o'clock sequence to try your "COMPASS WATCH" method to locate the possible deposition location for as long I could identify the point of origin or the mid point to start with?

My e-mail address is visible to public, you could send your answer there if you wish. Thanks.

Offline Commando

« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2010, 02:34:21 PM »
Commando,

Since I don't have "watch map" for my site, is it OK if I use the 8, 11, and 12 o'clock sequence to try your "COMPASS WATCH" method to locate the possible deposition location for as long I could identify the point of origin or the mid point to start with?

My e-mail address is visible to public, you could send your answer there if you wish. Thanks.

Can you illustrate here the formations of the trees marker so that we can work it together. In this way, I can easily discuss to you the exact angle on how to locate the exact treasure site. Do not forget the compass bearing of the trees marker

Offline orodelpiedra

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2010, 03:01:24 AM »
Thanks for that Commando. Just give me a little time to prepare my site layout/sketch and I will post it here so that as you had promised, we will discuss it together, that way others will learn the technique too.

Offline orodelpiedra

« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2010, 01:38:40 AM »
Commando,

Good PM. Here's the sketch I've promised. I've tried to put all important details but just post if you need more details or explanations. I am also thinking of posting the marking on ROCK B if ever it will help you. As of now, I don't know really how many and the locations of the possible treasure deposition. My friend, if you can extrapolate from the details I've presented the estimated depths, so much the better. God Bless and good luck to us. 

Offline Janner

« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2010, 03:04:57 AM »
This could get interesting, so i will watch closely...  ;)

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2010, 03:18:07 AM »
yeah ;D maybe next time i will be the next to post the sketch here ???

Raqz :) ;) :D
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline orodelpiedra

« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2010, 04:00:48 AM »
Sorry guys, most especially to Commando, in my haste, i forgot to paste the most important things about my layout above, the rock descriptions. Here is it:

ROCK A
A pyramid shape rock with the northern side smooth and straight and has a length about 16.4feet at the base. Its top surface is flushed to the ground surface.

ROCK B
An almost perfect spherical (ball) shape rock with a diameter of 3feet or 1 yard. It has an engraved sketch on its southern surface. It is laid tangent to the straight side of ROCK A. Together, the two rocks (A & B) might symbolized what THAPI refer to as “Gold Volume” (page 16 and 17). Presently, I consider  ROCK A and ROCK B as the major bench mark of this site.

ROCK C
Oblong rock, about 3 times larger than ROCK B. It has no marking in it. Maybe it has been put there to protect ROCK B when ROCK F will accidentally slide downhill.

LETTER D
Is the location where small white pyramid shape corral stone(the base sides approximately 3.4inches each) were found at one foot below the ground surface. However, 6 inches further down is already solid rock.

ROCK E
A protruding part of sedimentary rock (hard and brown clay rock?) under the big ROCK F.  If one look on its south-eastern surface, it looks like “turtle head” facing west and with left eye pointing south (maybe pointing ROCK B the main marker?). It has two small parallel horizontal bar line (clearly man made) on its left temple.

ROCK F
The very big stone (approximately 15 x 15.5 x 5 feet). It has the probably “guchi” or mouth mark on its south-eastern side. Probably the entrance (down shaft) of the supposedly tunnel is located under it or on its northern side. This location is a very typical location for a tunnel entrance because the entrance will be facing North, and the only opening for an enemy airplane strapping the entrance is for it to come in only in the 6 to 8 o’clock direction because the area is surrounded by small hills.   

ROCK G
A pointed rock (with 1.5 ft. diameter and 3 to 4 ft. in length) standing on the center of small cone shape hill (“Salokot” treasure). There are two other similar size stones floating and lying at the base of the small cone shape hill which I believed its original place were also at the center of the small hill.

Offline Janner

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2010, 04:26:00 AM »
No pictures to support your posts..??

Offline boboi

« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2010, 04:29:59 AM »
lots of japanese made rocks lead to confusion...one indication that certain site is positive.

have a correct analysis...

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2010, 06:33:14 AM »
orodelpiedra,
                  yeah ;D  your right Jan ;D maybe commando need a sketch or photos of your site ???

Raqz :) ;) :D