Author Topic: Compass Watch Discussions  (Read 63993 times)

Offline Commando

Re: Compass Watch Discussions
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2010, 04:06:00 AM »
wow that's great commando, must have been a conceald underground tunnel complex.

Yes it was a concealed tunnels. you have to used your compass to find the next target and measure the distance to be exact on your target. Sometimes we can see some small holes around 6 inches horizontally, then put some treasures in there. Very clever Japanese Soldier

Offline Janner

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2010, 04:37:28 AM »
all thats required now is.....Proof !! ::)

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2010, 04:51:58 AM »
oh yeah a proof commando ??? ??? ??? show to us the photos as a proof of your recovery :o ::)

Raqz :) ;) :D
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2010, 05:18:16 AM »
Commando Congrats for finding the items. I also have a project now at 80 feet deep and water starts coming in and I expect the target around 120 feet. The water pump that someone loaned to me is a 7 horse power centrifugal pump but cannot do the job. May I ask what kind what kind of a water pump have you used to get that water out at a 100 feet or more so that I can continue the project. Thank you in advance for your help, again my congratulation.

Offline Commando

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2010, 05:37:49 AM »
Commando Congrats for finding the items. I also have a project now at 80 feet deep and water starts coming in and I expect the target around 120 feet. The water pump that someone loaned to me is a 7 horse power centrifugal pump but cannot do the job. May I ask what kind what kind of a water pump have you used to get that water out at a 100 feet or more so that I can continue the project. Thank you in advance for your help, again my congratulation.

First, we used 3 hp submersible water pump then coupled with another 3 hp centrifugal pump. If still cannot bring up water, then add another 2 hp centrifugal pump. We did'nt used bigger pump because it's very hard to manipulate under the hole.

Offline Janner

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2010, 07:02:50 AM »
you have the pump in the hole...??

Offline Commando

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2010, 05:03:59 PM »
you have the pump in the hole...??

What's wrong in putting submersible pump in the hole? Do you have a better ways and suggestions?

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2010, 05:35:18 PM »
That's great. What Genset did you used, how many watts and how much will it cost me to buy such? How much each is the 3HP submersible pump and what brand will you recommend to me to buy? I really need to prepare those sets for my project as we can no longer contain the water at 80 ft deep. Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 05:49:23 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Commando

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2010, 05:37:27 PM »
Finding treasure site at 11 0'clock. Measure the distance between the 2 santol trees, then make an angle of 11 0'clock.

Offline Commando

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2010, 05:51:23 PM »
That's great. What Genset did you used, how many watts and how much will it cost me to buy such? How much each is the 3HP submersible pump and what brand will you recommend to me to buy? I really need to prepare those sets for my project as we can no longer contain the water at 80 ft deep. Thanks in advance.

Since you already have your 7 hp centrifugal pump. You will need the 3 hp submersible pump. The brand we are using is Shofu. Price: 26,000.00. Your total power is 10 hp. You need 30 KVA gen set. Power ratio should be 1:3.

Offline Janner

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2010, 06:20:19 PM »
ah submersible pump, ok...you didnt say what type...

Offline Commando

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2010, 06:38:21 PM »
Finding treasure at 12 0'clock. From 11 0'clock go straight to the east direction and intersect the 12 0'clock line from the midpoint santol tree.

Offline Commando

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2010, 08:16:52 PM »
This is the way to decipher this map. If you are the holder/ owner and or knew the location of this treasure map, this is how to locate the exact treasure site using the compass clock. Just follow the sequencing..
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 08:42:57 PM by Commando »

Offline Janner

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2010, 08:34:55 PM »
is this your site map your working...???

Offline Commando

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2010, 08:48:02 PM »
Continuations