Author Topic: Mark59 treasure map 2  (Read 7255 times)

Offline Commando

Mark59 treasure map 2
« on: September 20, 2010, 04:45:30 PM »
This is the treasure map of Mark59. I found this while browsing in this forum. You can see again the importance of midpoint tree marker again to get the 10 0'clock angle. Once you get the 10 0'clock angle, the best site to get first is the 8 0'clock angle. Always get the 8 0'clock treasure site first.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 05:10:57 PM by Commando »

Offline Janner

Re: Mark59 treasure map 2
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 06:12:33 PM »
Now i dont get this at all..the map in  question shows all the alleged places and yet your theory does not,

but if the map says its here and there, why do we need your theory...?

and one more, it looks like your just laying on the map, at your convenience, a diagram that is made to fit..?

and prior to you coming to this forum your design has never been seen before...why not..? ::)

and also prior to you coming to this forum people managed quite well without your design. ..how come ?

so.. a few questions that i hope you dont mind answering....

Offline jin

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 06:49:19 PM »
Please enlighten me coz am really confuse regarding on how to treat or read that map in a certain degrees with your diagram on it.. Of course, when we have a reading material infront of us, we will read it in a very convenient way.  In your case, how come that the map is tilted a certain degrees just to fit your diagram? Wouldn't it be more credible if the diagram is placed in accordance with the map?

Thanks..

Offline Janner

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 07:01:24 PM »
I watched you in the forum for 20 minutes Mr Commando,
and you didnt even bother to look at your OWN Topics and answer the legitimate questions posted there......

Instead as per usual your logged out instead of replying.........

so.....get your act together and reply to your topics for the members. !!!

Offline Janner

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 08:01:15 PM »
wow i am impressed, you have ignored my questions now that were posted at 6.12pm, that is
definitely not the way to treat members here......especially when they are legitimate questions.

"Jin" got his reply, but mine..................  ::)

ok, it works both ways you know,
have to keep an eye on you from now on with that attitude.

and of course there will be even more questions now...... ;)

t_hunter44

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 04:49:21 AM »
Please enlighten me coz am really confuse regarding on how to treat or read that map in a certain degrees with your diagram on it.. Of course, when we have a reading material infront of us, we will read it in a very convenient way.  In your case, how come that the map is tilted a certain degrees just to fit your diagram? Wouldn't it be more credible if the diagram is placed in accordance with the map?

Thanks..

Jin

Always remember that when you survey, north should always be straight in front of you vertically. You must tilt the map to get the correct angle/ orientation of the clock compass. Now if you found the midpoint marker and the 10 0'clock angle. Then that's the time to get the 8 o'clock angle treasure. I hope you understand my compass bearing in the illustrations below

Commando, you have a weird way of looking at things. I have seen Left Handed people write and how they position the paper, You must be Left Handed. That Compass Clock that you have, it does not know where is East, South, West or NORTH. Why not just lay down that map for us Normal people to see and then position your Compass Clock with the 12:00 o"clock positioned North, simple, not complicated at all. Now, looking at your sample, you stated to go for the 8 o'clock angle treasure while the map itself says 16 bars Sumatra Gold under a Bamboo and another 8 bars Sumatra next to a tree and I do not see anything by your 8 o'clock angle treasure. >:( Oh I get it now, whoever made the map was trying to lead the treasure hunter to those marked places and the true location is actually on the 8 o"clock dot location, very deceiving Japanese and it takes another Japanese to decipher the map, ops, you're not Japanese but from Davao, only thinks like a deceiving Japanese. I think I'll go Fly a Kite or Jump into the Lake, anybody wants to join me, got an extra kite and the Lake is big enough. ;D

Offline Commando

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 08:30:35 AM »
Janner

but if the map says its here and there, why do we need your theory...?

My theory was originated from all Japanese clock map. At first, I had a hard time to understand why most Japanese map had a clock. I tried to apply it in my treasure site and I discovered that the orientation of two trees were 10 0'clock or 60 degrees northwest. So, I made my assumptions that this two trees were the 10 0'clock hand of the clock. I made another assumption again that the other tree was the middle of the clock or midpoint marker. Then, from the midpoint marker, I used a rope like a clock hand to get the 8 0'clock angle. Finally our group found signs and markers. That's the start of our success.  Then so on to other clock orientation presented in Japanese map clock.
One thing also, all Japanese map does not give the distance of the exact treasure site from it's tree markers. It's you who will make the measurement to get the exact distance and angles. It's simple as like you are Playing a big clock hand to locate the treasure.

Offline Janner

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 12:38:09 PM »
aha, 1 question answered.....which is just full of assumptions, yet you were successful you say?
Of course you are able to show pics of your success, you know to validate your theory to all the members..?

oh yes how do you compensate for your compass,
 as the North on the map is GRID North and a compass is MAGNETIC NORTH...... ???

Offline Corel

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 01:13:58 PM »
I am now confuse... first we got NS with his I-saw-metric with all those dots.. now we got the CC which points to a blank spot wherein on the map it already shows where to grab the items.. which is which ::)... gosh I need some caffeine fix.. ;D

t_hunter44

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 01:44:17 PM »
aha, 1 question answered.....which is just full of assumptions, yet you were successful you say?
Of course you are able to show pics of your success, you know to validate your theory to all the members..?

oh yes how do you compensate for your compass,
 as the North on the map is GRID North and a compass is MAGNETIC NORTH...... ???

And the Compass Clock has 12 o'clock manual maneuvering North,  ::), as it is a Clock, still.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 03:09:24 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline MARK59

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2010, 04:30:33 AM »
hello i am mark59 from zamboanga peninsula mindanao.actually we have a map from HANNIL CONSTRUCTION ninakaw yan nang kasama namin kasi engnr.sha nang construction. anybody has interested?payag ako 50/50 .bastat tunlongan nyo lang kami.thnks GOD BLESS PO.

Offline orodelpiedra

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010, 11:35:54 AM »
Map on paper or screen should always have the magnetic north on top for easy understanding especially if we are going to compare it to a clock which we are used to see with the twelve o'clock on top. Since the original diagram/sketch is somehow tilted, so Commando rotated it a bit counter clockwise to put its magnetic north on top of our screen, from that, we can see that the two trees on the diagram makes a line with one end pointing to 10 o'clock direction and the other end (complimentary) is pointing to 4 o'clock direction. Then he makes a triangulation using 8 o'clock (with reference to the location of the first tree) line and 6 o'clock line (with reference to the second tree). The intersection of the said two lines is the location of the suposedly FIRST treasure deposition location according to mr. Commando?
Ok, we understand the method of traingulation. The basic is that, if we are the one who is hiding the treasure, we have a millions of obtions where to hide the treasure away from any visual markers, as long we remember the two angles (in degrees or hours unit) that specific location is making with our visual two markers with known distance apart.

My question, is this:

1. Do japanese always used a visual reference markers (two stones/trees) laid out with 10 o'clock direction?
2. If yes, do they also always put their treasure at 8 o'clock? How about at 1, 2,3....11,12 o'clock?
3. Are these principles also use on treasure clock which we usually see on jap treasure maps? How are they laid out if the deposition site is more than one. I mean, after 8 o'clock, what's next? 

Offline Janner

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2010, 11:50:26 AM »
have you calculated the difference from magnetic north (compass) to grid north (map) NO!

and it must be from the year the map was drawn, like 1944-5....do you know how to do it..? NO!

and the clock as you say it, has no meaning to time at all...

so you are being led up the garden path !!!

so...calculate the difference from 1944-5 to now and get back to me........ ;)

bsr747

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2011, 06:24:24 PM »
commando,

i have here in my position,the indiiviidual treasure map,of callawa,could you help me sort this out,this is written in katakana form,my jap.friend already told me that lot of drums and some 6x trucks,are burried.i hope we could join forces,in findng this treasure,just keep in touch.

bsr

Offline Ophir777

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2011, 05:53:15 AM »
This is the treasure map of Mark59. I found this while browsing in this forum. You can see again the importance of midpoint tree marker again to get the 10 0'clock angle. Once you get the 10 0'clock angle, the best site to get first is the 8 0'clock angle. Always get the 8 0'clock treasure site first.

This is what i have got learned to one of my good friend:

your 10 o clock is also equivalent of 15deg bearing in any compass.

The Japanese choose the Philippines as their storehouse of gold loot during World War II. Another reason they choose the Philippines, Japan is 15 degrees northeast from the Philippines, most big volume treasure deposits are located 15 degrees north east. For instance if the Japanese choose a road intersection (because a crossing never change as a landmark in the course of time) as their right bearing, they will place the treasure object at the quadrant of 15 degrees northeast.

We don't yet fully understand this paranormal beliefs of the Japanese.