Author Topic: Secrets in treasure hunting  (Read 20123 times)

Angel_09

Re: Secrets in treasure hunting
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2010, 11:44:01 AM »
I think we are not on the same frequency.

And because you don' want metaphor word, nobody can't use it? Is there any rules in this forum that whatever you say must be followed by all members?
If I'm not in England then don't tell me that I can't be understood in England. And please don't undermine the intelligence of the members in this forum by saying they are unable to read my post. If you don't understand what I'm saying, don't pull others with your level.
We now live in a free world where everybody are free to have free expression.

This is a treasure forum and my posting are mostly related to it...not to what I am, nor what I teach, nor what I speak ,or how good I am, nor  what I bought, or what I get from my parents or how rich I am.... not like you.

The thing I've noticed is that you always undermine everybody when their reasons don't conform with you. That is what I meant when I say about 'two way traffic' in which you have interpreted differently.

Colonialism is no longer practiced today, so please don't forced to everybody's throat  your mindset.

You may remove this post since it doesn't conform with your 'intelligent' mind,  but if you did, it will only confirm that you are putting this forum down.

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2010, 05:30:12 PM »

And because you don' want metaphor word, nobody can't use it? Is there any rules in this forum that whatever you say must be followed by all members?
If I'm not in England then don't tell me that I can't be understood in England. And please don't undermine the intelligence of the members in this forum by saying they are unable to read my post. If you don't understand what I'm saying, don't pull others with your level.

This is a treasure forum and my posting are mostly related to it...not to what I am, nor what I teach, nor what I speak ,or how good I am, nor  what I bought, or what I get from my parents or how rich I am.... not like you.

The thing I've noticed is that you always undermine everybody when their reasons don't conform with you. That is what I meant when I say about 'two way traffic' in which you have interpreted differently.

Colonialism is no longer practiced today, so please don't forced to everybody's throat  your mindset.

You may remove this post since it doesn't conform with your 'intelligent' mind,  but if you did, it will only confirm that you are putting this forum down.

no comment...

« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 03:31:22 AM by admin »

Offline Janner

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2010, 07:55:29 PM »

you took my post totally out of context and then twisted it to suit yourself....

I knew you would twist everything around...so continue......

whatever........ ::)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 09:34:02 PM by Janner »

Offline Janner

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2010, 03:35:58 AM »

The thing I've noticed is that you always undermine everybody when their reasons don't conform with you.

I think that sentence deserves a reply...but I'll think about it first......?

Offline takara

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2010, 06:09:56 AM »
angle,

what takes you so long...
i thought youll never notice...

by the way...be careful with the hunter with .44
tm808, gemini3 and goldbug md's but all i got so far is their digging tools. but ill keep on detecting and digging becuase its still down there!

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2010, 07:00:05 AM »
Be careful on what basis? Did he double-crossed you? Did he told you to dig on a site which later you found nothing? If you differ in opinion, then so be it, you keep what you believe, and he will keep his. No point to warn anyone and you still don't have the right to warn someone about somebody who has not done you any wrong.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 05:06:56 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Corel

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2010, 10:25:31 AM »

This is a treasure forum and my posting are mostly related to it...not to what I am, nor what I teach, nor what I speak ,or how good I am, nor  what I bought, or what I get from my parents or how rich I am.... not like you.

Colonialism is no longer practiced today, so please don't forced to everybody's throat  your mindset.

You may remove this post since it doesn't conform with your 'intelligent' mind,  but if you did, it will only confirm that you are putting this forum down.

+1 on this...

Offline Corel

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2010, 10:31:02 AM »
angle,

Excuse me... but what's your point in here? I don't see anything wrong with this guy.... that's just me.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 10:33:37 AM by Corel »

Angel_09

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2010, 07:19:20 PM »
In summation of these 7 secrets, though most of it are self explanatory, my mentor was always in the safe side of the situation, by practicing extreme care and great effort in all his hunting activity.
Maybe others will ask if I have benefitted with these principles. With my head raised high, I can proudly say "YES I HAVE".

I will not burden everyone in giving details about those benefits, suffice to say that these secrets/principles  are needed to be dessiminated to others so it may help in one way or another.

Angel

Offline ghost

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2010, 07:29:02 PM »
Thanks Angel_09, those 7 secrets is also a treasure for us for we can also use it not only in TH but in everyday life.

t_hunter44

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2010, 07:39:03 PM »
angle,

Excuse me... but what's your point in here? I don't see anything wrong with this guy.... that's just me.
 Takara / Raul,   Was that a cheap shot directed at me?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 02:07:52 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline fom1113

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2010, 08:41:08 PM »
angel_o9

i agree with you... our operation ended abruptly caused by the attitude problem of our financier. that operation was in Bulacan area. BTW its my partial success in detecting because it is the second proof of my ability to detect. the vault was just beside our dig hole.
 i remember then the singer Claire de la Fuente. SAYANG!!!

it's not my loss because i still have two projects waiting, they are shallow.

thanks,
fom1113
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Angel_09

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2010, 09:59:28 PM »
Hi Fom1113,

Bulacan is a fertile province regarding treasure hunting. Not only for Japanese treasure but spanish as well. As history will tells us, hundred of years, we are under spanish regime, and in that time, money in form of coins alone is considered a treasure today. I myself have some 'potential' area there. The reasons: They are not that deep, and the people are nice and accomodating...provided they will be dealt fair and square.
BTW, is your detector an electronics? or do you have knowledge in dowsing? or are you using signs and symbols interpretation?

I'm just curious...

Angel

Offline boboi

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2010, 05:00:29 AM »
fom1113,

you saw the cement vault? why is it sayang(regret)? find another financier and continue the project...

Offline fom1113

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2010, 10:35:01 AM »
Sirs,

I have posted several times in ming (but ended nothing) and ask help not here because this is the latest treasure i discovered in internet.
 The detector i used is dowsing sir, i have proven this twice, the vault i mentioned here is only my second time considering own operation. I got a phobia sir that's why we want simple operation and simple people.
 Kung minalas i am forever offline, i was in a big time operation involving "big boys". When we reached the huge vault at level 120 feet. The breeze became a storm, they are planning everything. I am lucky i heard it. my friend did not came back since 2003. BTW i have to stop mentioning everything.
 I AM THE DETECTOR OF THAT OPERATION USING MY DOWSING THAT I PERFECTED.

Thank you sirs,
fom1113

P.S.
Please include me in any convention or TH meetings. Thanks in advance.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!