Author Topic: Let's organize things. can we?  (Read 1516 times)

Offline AHAY_TUBURAN

Let's organize things. can we?
« on: October 07, 2010, 06:29:02 AM »
Hi to all. especially to our admin.

This is just a silly post that I think is needed to get an attention. I'm just becoming so lazy everyday to the fact that I needed to buy a touch screen monitor (ahmmm how about the aged, i mean elderly, i mean golden age. i mean older than me that's really having a hard time remembering the post of a specific post of a member/topic of his interests ). I shouldn't mention it but It's just am so faster when browsing with the use of my bare hands rather than the mouse(just point and tap). okay i'll go directly to the point.

can the admin do me a favor because of my laziness?
I'm just wondering if the admin or anyone else here could organize things like this.. or at least put an option for the member to organize or free handedly organize his posts.  ::) (sounds pretty advance)
for example..
Camp miwa's Profile. {click here} then, as we go to his profile. we could see the topic he posted as well as the pictures he indicated from that topic(even if it's a 1x1 size pic as long as we could zoom it in and out right away).  of course far segregated from the pictures he posted as signs of his other site or far segregated from the pictures to compare for authenticating if it's a sign. or just a rock.
(i dont know if im really getting a point here)  like we're making an online diary. .. Wow ... have it titled... A journey across the edge of the Gold.  ;D

and just a fantasy of mine. what if there's an option in the corner or top or bottom of this site that is so clickable and when you click it wherever the topic you're in. it pops up like a 2d cute to eyes drawing or an actual picture same in the drawing of the treasure signs and symbols.(even a spanish treasure signs)
that we could examine right away the picture we have in hand...  :D  ::) so great... hahaha! and there's more.. the picture is rendered in 3d.. (wow super advance) you can rotate it 360-degree angle.. take note in 3D.

Then, there's a big safety first sign or first aid sign emblem at the side of this site.. and when you click it..
lots of drawing about first aid inside/outside the tunnel..
lots of drawing about the right dress/material/safety gear inside
lots of drawing about timbering facts.
lots of info about water pump. etc etc..
then there's an option also for new discoveries or facts about things that we could use inside.
all in all.. lots of info..

and also an icon for scams and recoveries..

like what Mr. Gboy's always saying. it should be well defined and even a first grader can say that it's a sign..  :D...
hope this post echoes across the mind of everyone.
let's invent a new way to be understood right away and to understand things clearly..like even a stupid mind like me can understand Socrates

Admin I think this site will get much of the attention if you do that. take note about the offers from the advertisement.. hahaha!!  ;D

cheers..

Offline Janner

Re: Let's organize things. can we?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 07:59:51 AM »
hahaha sounds quite good but, forums like this one do not support such advanced usage, instead they put out a rather rigid format for you to use, and it is restricted somewhat in its usage.

To have a forum like the one you describe, you would need one built for that purpose and thats going to be expensive....which of course would be passed on to the members...Ugh!....

this one is free and so being free what you see is what you get scenario....

what you would need is whereby a member will have his own page and would post to there.
On the main page would be the latest activities posted by the members seen by all.

something like this site i built for my ex Military friends...
http://grou.ps/15bty50mslregtmembers/home

and within that site you could build the sub headings as and what you wanted...

hows that for starters...?

Angel_09

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 01:09:30 PM »
Yes we can. But prior to organizing things, let us call all previous forumers to 'join again or return back' to share what they have. We can't deny the facts that each and everyone can give 'knowledge' contribution for us to learn, however we interpret it. This forum will not be meaningful if the discussions will not be fully participated by all members.

My 2 cents

Offline boboi

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 06:20:19 PM »
i agree with you guys....more systematic scheme like that of a facebook.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 06:33:03 PM »
It may be a good idea but not really practical with this kind of forum. I think its impossible to do like that here. Well, at least for now.

Janner got it right already.

TW