Author Topic: Rant and Rave 6  (Read 70931 times)

benvalmores

Re: Rant and Rave 6
« Reply #135 on: April 22, 2011, 04:35:29 PM »
That's great job you are doing Troubleshooter, continue and may your tribe increase and endangered species smugglers not only decrease but rather, totally erased.
You should be given a plaque of recognition for your efforts my friend...

benvalmores

« Reply #136 on: April 22, 2011, 04:36:25 PM »
I salute people like you...

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #137 on: April 22, 2011, 04:56:05 PM »
Very good and successful job TS, we must protect our endangered species... :D and continue that good job TS and also hope next operation you will caught also the Gold scammer...... :D keep up the good work and God bless....

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2011, 05:51:07 PM »
Yes, that's great Ben. Boybogets are you getting all of this? You better don't advertise you're looking for those gekos anymore.
TW

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #139 on: April 22, 2011, 08:12:14 PM »

Poor gekos... :( :(
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline Elyong

« Reply #140 on: April 22, 2011, 08:18:51 PM »

Hi Troubleshooter,

I salute you Bro for being a wild life defender.. :) :) :)

Regards,
Elyong
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #141 on: April 22, 2011, 11:43:11 PM »
TRIVIA:

Yes, most Palaweños are animal and environment protectors, they try to protect special species in Palawan, except those who capture the talking mynah birds and sell it mostly in Manila for a profit. How do they do it, they usually prepare roster cage box, will do their best to smuggle those aboard the sulpicio or negros, navigation. When they are near the shore of pier 14. the group is divided in 4. The three groups will put as many as mynah inside the pocket of their special jackets and leave only one or two in the cage. One will definitely make it obvious for the waiting DENR Wild Life that he have this cage then he will disappear living the cage at the ship, while the others who are really carrying those mynah escaped unnoticed.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 11:54:16 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Johny Bravo

« Reply #142 on: April 23, 2011, 09:40:51 AM »

Sir Ghost,

Yes they are buying live gecko. I don't know if it could accumulate 400grams in one gecko alone. but according to the buyer they are buying 400grams of single gecko. lower than 400grams is disqualified. I begin to wonder if there is 400grams of one gecko alone  ??? We stop searching and back to digging  ;D

Johny

Offline Elyong

« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2011, 06:15:23 PM »
Nice decision Johny B., you have to help protect our environment specially those our endangered species. A gecko weighing 400 grms is so seldom to find, in fact I only had found it once when I was still in high school as it was accidentally fell together in a timbered coconut tree. We weighed it and it tip to the scale around 410 grms.

Best regards,

Elyong

Offline Johny Bravo

« Reply #144 on: April 24, 2011, 03:56:23 AM »
 Elyong,

The 410 grams it must be very big. The biggest gecko i ever saw from someone is 270grams it looks like baby crocodile. Yes we decided to stop looking for gecko because it's a violation. So were back again in our site  :)

Johny

Offline ghost

« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2011, 07:15:32 PM »
Johny Bravo, Don't want to become arrested just for a gecko as TS said. Good thing some one here have the heart to inform us or else I will land in jail  ;D

Offline Elyong

« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2011, 07:28:25 PM »
Johny Bravo, Don't want to become arrested just for a gecko as TS said. Good thing some one here have the heart to inform us or else I will land in jail  ;D

Hahaha that's best information we got here. Keep up your good endeavor Ghost.  ;)

Best regards,

Offline Johny Bravo

« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2011, 02:50:19 AM »
Sir Ghost,

Thank you for the info TS. It's a shame to land in a jail just for a gecko alone, If you will be caught and end up in jail, then your inmates will ask you what crimes did you commit? then your answer is about gecko. everybody will gonna laugh at you. It's not worthy crime after all because of a lizard ;D

Johny

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2011, 04:02:36 AM »
www.lawphil.net/statutes/repacts/.../ra_9147_2001.html -

www.inece.org/illegaltimber/Manila.pdf

thanks for your comment, remember that we have saying "ignorance of the law excuses no one", please click the website above for further info of environmental laws in the philippines, i will not discuss further because that is self explanatory, and if dont believe you better continue your illegal trade of wild life including gecko. thanks again. thats only a reminder my friend.

TS 
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #149 on: May 17, 2011, 12:28:55 AM »
hooooohhhhhhh.. >:( been busy this month to many office worked to  finished..  >:( need Back up... :-\

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)