Author Topic: Rant and Rave 6  (Read 70467 times)

DINDO BAYAUA

Re: Rant and Rave 6
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2010, 09:10:23 PM »
and condoms will also carry a handful of laugh from peers just by seeing me carrying it. ;D ;D ;D

Well they say that sometimes, laughter is the best medicine... : ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 09:12:02 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Janner

« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2010, 09:13:31 PM »
Very True...... :D

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2010, 09:19:07 PM »
LOL....  ;D condom are very useful thing... ;D according to the saying that What Is the difference of CONDOM and parachute... the person answered it... ???

when you use parachute, if happen the parachute will puncture(mabutas) the person who use that will DIE... ;D but if you use a CONDOM if it will puncture(mabutas) you make LIFE... ;D LOL.... ;D
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

t_hunter44

« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2010, 09:47:56 PM »
and condoms will also carry a handful of laugh from peers just by seeing me carrying it. ;D ;D ;D

Did the Wife ever see those Condoms in your possession, if she does see it, she might think you are Digging on the wrong place. ::)

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2010, 09:51:49 PM »
He-he, I always keep a secret pouch for something personal. ;D. had she knew it, I won't last a minute from the captain, and no justification will suffice. ;D ;D ;D.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 09:53:22 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2010, 09:55:56 PM »

Did the Wife ever see those Condoms in your possession, if she does see it, she might think you are Digging on the wrong place. ::)

LOL.. ;D ;D ;D if i saw those kind of thing in pocket of my future husband... i will going to buried him in the hole he dig... ;D ;D

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline boboi

« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2010, 06:16:09 AM »
why raqz? u hate condom?

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2010, 06:26:14 AM »
why raqz? u hate condom?

Nope.. i don't hate condom.. :) but if my future husband if i got married someday... ;D ;D bringing alway a condom... ;D hmmm i will buried him which hole he dig..... ;D

Raqz ;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2010, 07:31:11 AM »
That's good advice, Janner. Thanks!
TW

Offline Janner

« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2010, 10:49:40 PM »
while your roaming through the jungles or trekking to your project somewhere, food is always important, as is water.
so how to cook a meal whilst walking in the jungle.........(Military tip)

you need....
water bottle, military type.
boiling water.
Pasta. (or pancit)
spices...........(getting the idea?)

put a amount of pasta in the water bottle with the spices, add the water, screw the top on and fit it to you belt.
the movement of walking will mix the food.
when you arrive at your project, the food is mixed and ready to eat. shake it out and enjoy....

(to much pasta and you will have to dig it out with a spoon) ;)

Offline jophy

« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2010, 05:47:16 AM »
more yamier if you will not used condom,,,so to avoid big problems,,follow this principles''dig your own well'' ;D
;D Safety is from God alone. >:(,,,

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2010, 04:45:44 AM »
now  i understand myself.. i just observed that we also need to have a vacation in ourselves,family or friends... ;) ::).. since i worked abroad i always think my family how can i give them a good living... all my salary and allowances i give them because we are 12 brothers and sisters... ;D but now i give small time to myself...  :D and i go somewhere here in Visayas and lastly in Mindanao there are a lots of beautiful places here that we can RELAX and beautiful sites need to DIG... ;D ;D.. in short i enjoy my 1 week vacation somewhere... :D and 1 week also absent this forum and no salary for 1 week.... ;D

Raqz ;)

Offline boboi

« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2010, 05:11:05 AM »
really raqz u have 11 siblings..i like that....

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2010, 05:17:17 AM »
That is one generation gap. In the 50's to the 60's, folks believe in the saying "it is cheaper by the dozen".

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2010, 05:21:15 AM »
really raqz u have 11 siblings..i like that....

yup we are 12...  ;D 5 brothers and 7 sisters.. according to my parents it's because it's very cold in the night...  ;D ;D ;D that's why we are in a 1 team of a basketball game... that's why i really worked hard for them and now i will give time myself and time to enjoy...  :D

Raqz  ;)