Author Topic: REAL OR FAKE GOLD BAR?  (Read 93240 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: REAL OR FAKE GOLD BAR?
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 09:22:17 PM »
MasKara I love you idea of a BUY/BUST operation! That's the way is should always be. Always be ready to BUST THEIR BUTTS if they are trying to ROB, CHEAT and STEAL from anyone!

Hey, why you're telling that guy to go to THunting.com to PM you there? Can't he just PM you here or what? Try to keep the people here on TSEATC instead of going to all the other different sites. After all.. regarding treasure hunting in the PHILIPPINES and the WHOLE OF SOUTHEAST ASIA - This is THE PLACE to be from now on guys.
TW

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2009, 10:13:01 PM »
Now that I've looked at those photos again I feel that those are just BRASS bars. The bottom is too SMOOTH and doesn't have the signature concave cooling dents that real gold bars have.
TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2009, 10:17:42 PM »
All of us here came from THunting and TW especially, me and Francisco are the very first to blog in here. Tony as well asked Pinoy blogers to try this site and most of the veteran TH are now here and we love it. But still there are Pinoy TH that are sticking it out there and do not want to mixed it out us, there is no rivalry in between, but it's a choice. THunting.com forum is becoming boring so we need others to make it lively for our friends on the other side. I almost forgot I was the moderator there that it slowed for a while but slowly new guys are joining and old guys are keeping the heat up again.
Peace

Offline MasKara

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2009, 10:25:00 PM »
There is a little bit of sinking but you can see the brush strokes very visible by the naked eye on the surface.
Thanks for all your comments and keen observation.

Hope fellow TH can do the same if they have pics of items being sold. I know that some of us here do not want to exposed their leads or hesitant for whatever reason. We learned a lot by exposing what we find and help prevent fraud being committed before being scamed with your hard earned money for your future and your family.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2009, 09:12:45 PM »
There is a little bit of sinking but you can see the brush strokes very visible by the naked eye on the surface.
Thanks for all your comments and keen observation.

Hope fellow TH can do the same if they have pics of items being sold. I know that some of us here do not want to exposed their leads or hesitant for whatever reason. We learned a lot by exposing what we find and help prevent fraud being committed before being scamed with your hard earned money for your future and your family.

There is very minor sinking for the cooling process because that's most likely BRONZE and not Gold. Yes, if there's brush strokes there then that definitely proves its been painted over with gold paint or something like that.

Why don't you expose the NAMES of the CHEATS like I did on the Gold Scammers page? They everyone will know who to be on the look out for.
TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 09:59:28 PM »
TW, still premature to do these, the people they are using are innocent and trying to earn what they know is decent. The real owner will be identified soon if he is a con a fraud then I will try to get him nabbed in a buy bust operation.
We can't do anything right now. The agent is now in Manila to meet buyer in our office to show a small sample. I will update in a day or 2 about the outcome. The sample may be genuine as usual but we have to do the process gradually for a smooth operation a buy bust or who knows what lies ahead.

Offline boylara

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2009, 08:40:08 AM »
Maskara ..kung saan si boylara dun madaming mag post...hahahahaha just kidding..I was just bit frustated at thunting.com when the admin/admin started editing our post..i always believe for the Freedom of Expression..its up for the readers to analyze..:-)
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline boylara

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2009, 08:42:33 AM »
fake
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2009, 09:19:49 AM »
Maskara ..kung saan si boylara dun madaming mag post...hahahahaha just kidding..I was just bit frustated at thunting.com when the admin/admin started editing our post..i always believe for the Freedom of Expression..its up for the readers to analyze..:-)

Well most likely the reason why THunting.com is editing your post is because they have a rule that all post should be in English so everyone can enjoy but they got fed up with so many Filipino's who keep posting in TAGALOG so that's why. I can't blame him. Even here.. I also wanted it all in English so we all can enjoy and understand so please at least try to keep the post in English here. A few word of Tagalog isn't a problem but if entire paragraphs that's not very nice for the rest of us.

Suppose people started posting here in; FRENCH, GERMAN, CHINESE, JAPANESE, SPANISH, etc. then.. this thing would get completely out of hand and I/we wouldn't even understand or be able to participate at all so that's why we need for everyone to just follow the very simple rule to always post in English here.

Thanks for your understanding.
TW

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2009, 08:44:06 PM »
admin,

i can understand 'moving the topics' but where are the pictures? it disappeared...

what's the explaination of deleted pics?

thanks

Takara, no I didn't delete any pictures. I would never do that. Maybe that accidentally got deleted when I moved this topic to this better location here. Whoever posted the original pictures can you please re-post them ASAP? We definitely would like to have all those pictures back.
Thanks! and sorry about that guys.
TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2009, 09:56:38 PM »
Boylara, When I came in at THunting.com the debate was so intense that foreign and Pinoy bloggers are throwing bombs trash talking and using foul language and Pinoy blogging in Taglog which of course is not fair to other non Tagalog literate specially to Christian the Admin. In a debate which should be understood by everybody.
So far we are behaving in civilized manner here. Thanks to TW for creating this site and letting us communicate here for free.

More power bro hope a little bit of loose Pinoy language inserted time to time is okey with you.

Offline boylara

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2009, 10:57:30 AM »
yea i understand you tony, but for sure there are info in which, only the Filipinos can understand, anyway if ever we post in Tagalog, we have some kababayans who can translate it...

The reason I left Thunting.com is that, I observed that some moderators are that rude, in fairness to Christian he have help a lot, it is normal to some one who will contradict your post, but to delete or edit it that's another story
"So Near Yet So Far"

Gener

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2009, 05:51:53 PM »
One reason why they hate filipinos in that site is the existense of many fraudulent activities connected in YAMASHITA TREASURE, and there are many more explanations that they cannot understand and the truth is,,,they dont know exactly the history of the existence of yama-treasures,,,only those who actually participating in sites and those who talked to the real keepers,,,,when i was in japan, they never know yamashita treasure but they know tiger of malaya,,they dont even believed that yamashita was involved in treasure keeping as they only knows prince chibubu as the head of this heist....they proved to me the existence of treasures hidden in the country but they are not stupid to tell me the location! they still believed that someday their young generation will come and recover them,,,they even joked to me that,,PHILIPPINES IS THE BANK OF THEIR WEALTH,,,referring to the hidden treasures...thats what makes me crazy doods!

Offline MasKara

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2009, 08:19:41 AM »
I am absolutely this are fake. But the sender insisted that they sold 800 grams recently to the pawnshop.
I told him that the bar is very shiny and perfectly polished. He reasoned it was taken by a cp camera that's why the details are not good.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2009, 10:13:16 AM »
MasKara,

Yea, I agree with you that all those bars look FAKE.
TW